Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Around the World in 200 Dragons
1 2 3 4
Hi Guys!

Skip this section and scroll down to see the WIP and the hatchlings on sale if you are not interested in requesting a country or a holiday
What This Is

So you may be wondering what the heck I'm up to. Honestly considering the work that will go into this, you aren't the only one.

I've noticed that our community has people from so many different countries and so many different places. It feels like everyone has a different time zone and a different culture, and I love it! Hence where this post and idea came out of my head. What if I did a project celebrating people's countries with dragons! By this I mean you will be able to request a country, give me its independence day, and I will look up information about your country, and try to breed a dragon with the country's flag colors to be hatched on the day of your independence or any other significant day.

I myself have roots in a lot of different countries. I was born in Canada, raised in America, and my heritage is from Pakistan.
How This Will Work
1. Request a Country below along with providing its independence day and a 50kt fee. I understand that this is a lot, and I know a lot of people might be upset at this, but unfortunately there is so much that I need to fund in order to do this like a nest specifically for this project, maybe more (like Canada and America's Independence days are like 3 days apart), lair space, tabs, buying dragons that I will need to breed, etc, it adds up and unfortunately I'm just one person. However this fee includes you getting first choice of hatchling from whatever ends up being bred

2. You can also suggest a color range that you think would suit your independence day babies. I will look at the flag, write up a little synopsis about your country, and buy some dragons to begin with. I know some countries have more than three colors in their flags but you can also suggest colors besides the flag, or the three colors you feel feature the most prominently. We will definitely figure it out together. Lots of scries. Looots of scries xD.

3. You can suggest genes that you think will suit your flag. If you want you can also mandate a gene, but mandating will cost 10kt extra per gene.

4. You can also suggest a breed, but again, mandating will cost 20kt extra.

5. Once this is done, I will begin the preliminary search for dragons that match these suggestions. The reason why mandating will cost extra is because if its not available in the market, or available for a lot I will begin a breeding project to get whatever it is you want.

6. Every step of the way I will drop in and send you updates of what I am up to and how the hatchlings will end up looking. You can then give your suggestions and I will incorporate that in going forward until hopefully, by the time we set up the final batch they will be a good representation of what you would hope from your independence baby.

6. Please request these in advance! If you want me to breed a dragon in a week I will try my best but you won't get the full bang for your buck because I will be forced to go on my gut and I won't be as able to incorporate your suggestions.

Alternate Payment: I need headers, seperators, banners, and signature badges. Also if someone could take this post and make it less wordy and prettier than we could definitely negotiate. I will also be accepting things I can raffle off or sell at LAH. Also gems and mixed payment will be accepted at 1 g: 1000kt rate.
Rules
1. Please know I will be trying my best. I understand it can be difficult working together but know that I am always going to be on your side and wanting to provide you the best hatchling possible.

2. Please don't be rude.

3. If at any point you decide that you are done, I will refund you 20kt. Unfortunately I am sure I will use all the fee for upkeep, etc, so that's all I can return to you. I won't be returning items, or banners, etc, but for everyone who did provide them they are also eligible for the 20kt return fee.

4. Can you just include I agree so I know you read the rules and how this works
Example Request

Hello! I am interested in an American Independence Day Baby with a hatchdate of July 4th. I want them to be a starmap - constellation - circuit hatchling but this is not required. Primary color range color: Vermillion to cherry. Secondary color range: Navy to Lapis. Tert: White to ice. They should also be an imperial dragon.

[Total cost for this request would be 70k] From here I would send a sample scry back

America

Then the person could make adjustments as they see fit.

However they could also just say I want it for the American independence day which is on July 4th. Please make it as close to the flag as possible
Hi Guys!

Skip this section and scroll down to see the WIP and the hatchlings on sale if you are not interested in requesting a country or a holiday
What This Is

So you may be wondering what the heck I'm up to. Honestly considering the work that will go into this, you aren't the only one.

I've noticed that our community has people from so many different countries and so many different places. It feels like everyone has a different time zone and a different culture, and I love it! Hence where this post and idea came out of my head. What if I did a project celebrating people's countries with dragons! By this I mean you will be able to request a country, give me its independence day, and I will look up information about your country, and try to breed a dragon with the country's flag colors to be hatched on the day of your independence or any other significant day.

I myself have roots in a lot of different countries. I was born in Canada, raised in America, and my heritage is from Pakistan.
How This Will Work
1. Request a Country below along with providing its independence day and a 50kt fee. I understand that this is a lot, and I know a lot of people might be upset at this, but unfortunately there is so much that I need to fund in order to do this like a nest specifically for this project, maybe more (like Canada and America's Independence days are like 3 days apart), lair space, tabs, buying dragons that I will need to breed, etc, it adds up and unfortunately I'm just one person. However this fee includes you getting first choice of hatchling from whatever ends up being bred

2. You can also suggest a color range that you think would suit your independence day babies. I will look at the flag, write up a little synopsis about your country, and buy some dragons to begin with. I know some countries have more than three colors in their flags but you can also suggest colors besides the flag, or the three colors you feel feature the most prominently. We will definitely figure it out together. Lots of scries. Looots of scries xD.

3. You can suggest genes that you think will suit your flag. If you want you can also mandate a gene, but mandating will cost 10kt extra per gene.

4. You can also suggest a breed, but again, mandating will cost 20kt extra.

5. Once this is done, I will begin the preliminary search for dragons that match these suggestions. The reason why mandating will cost extra is because if its not available in the market, or available for a lot I will begin a breeding project to get whatever it is you want.

6. Every step of the way I will drop in and send you updates of what I am up to and how the hatchlings will end up looking. You can then give your suggestions and I will incorporate that in going forward until hopefully, by the time we set up the final batch they will be a good representation of what you would hope from your independence baby.

6. Please request these in advance! If you want me to breed a dragon in a week I will try my best but you won't get the full bang for your buck because I will be forced to go on my gut and I won't be as able to incorporate your suggestions.

Alternate Payment: I need headers, seperators, banners, and signature badges. Also if someone could take this post and make it less wordy and prettier than we could definitely negotiate. I will also be accepting things I can raffle off or sell at LAH. Also gems and mixed payment will be accepted at 1 g: 1000kt rate.
Rules
1. Please know I will be trying my best. I understand it can be difficult working together but know that I am always going to be on your side and wanting to provide you the best hatchling possible.

2. Please don't be rude.

3. If at any point you decide that you are done, I will refund you 20kt. Unfortunately I am sure I will use all the fee for upkeep, etc, so that's all I can return to you. I won't be returning items, or banners, etc, but for everyone who did provide them they are also eligible for the 20kt return fee.

4. Can you just include I agree so I know you read the rules and how this works
Example Request

Hello! I am interested in an American Independence Day Baby with a hatchdate of July 4th. I want them to be a starmap - constellation - circuit hatchling but this is not required. Primary color range color: Vermillion to cherry. Secondary color range: Navy to Lapis. Tert: White to ice. They should also be an imperial dragon.

[Total cost for this request would be 70k] From here I would send a sample scry back

America

Then the person could make adjustments as they see fit.

However they could also just say I want it for the American independence day which is on July 4th. Please make it as close to the flag as possible
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
Holidays

Wait what about holidays!? Well I gotchu for that too! Just let me know what holiday, the day of the holiday (I know some move around and are not all that accurate hello Eid and Ramadan) and we will work together to create something. These holidays can be as obscure or as prominent as you want. Let's make the holiday dragon of your dreams! Holidays are also one of those things that can have multiple requests open at once depending on what you want. For example, 2 people may want a Halloween Themed dragon, but one person might want one like a jack'o'lantern and one might want one like a skeleton. We'll figure it out together though!

The rules for this are much the same as before down to the request. The end result of babies might be more expensive though depending on demand. Which brings me to
Hatchling Costs

Each hatchling will be 20kt at minimum, however, this is subject to change and will also depend on demand. I will also try my best to save them over the years. Some things may cause the pricing to be higher like eyes, but those will be rare occurences.
Holidays

Wait what about holidays!? Well I gotchu for that too! Just let me know what holiday, the day of the holiday (I know some move around and are not all that accurate hello Eid and Ramadan) and we will work together to create something. These holidays can be as obscure or as prominent as you want. Let's make the holiday dragon of your dreams! Holidays are also one of those things that can have multiple requests open at once depending on what you want. For example, 2 people may want a Halloween Themed dragon, but one person might want one like a jack'o'lantern and one might want one like a skeleton. We'll figure it out together though!

The rules for this are much the same as before down to the request. The end result of babies might be more expensive though depending on demand. Which brings me to
Hatchling Costs

Each hatchling will be 20kt at minimum, however, this is subject to change and will also depend on demand. I will also try my best to save them over the years. Some things may cause the pricing to be higher like eyes, but those will be rare occurences.
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
[center][b]WIP Countries[/b][/center] [b]United States of America[/b] The United States of America was founded on July 4th, 1776 by a bunch of people but the most prominent is George Washington. The United States was founded on the principle of for the people by the people, in other words, a government that would be a representative democracy. An interesting fact I actually didn't know is the name America comes from an Italian man named Amerigo Vespucci who set forth the concept that the lands Christopher Columbus sailed to were an entirely separate continent. The United States has many different cultures from many different immigrants. The mainstream culture is derived by Western/European immigrants with influences from other cultures too. [indent][u]Dragons[/u][/indent] The Dragons have been influenced by the color pattern of the American flag, aka the red, white, and blue. I tried going with a starcon gene with an alloy potential secondary to represent the stars and the alloy representing more of the solid colors. I did a white underbelly or opal to represent stripes. Unfortunately, while I've gotten the color pretty close to what I've wanted, I would need more time than a month to get that pure white color. Not to worry because again I will be taking out any hatchlings that don't match! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61268773] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612688/61268773_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61387383] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613874/61387383_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60743319] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607434/60743319_350.png[/img] [/url] Why could one of the females not be male. Tragiiiicc. [b]Canada[/b] Canada is located on the northernmost part of the continent of North America. It gained its independence July 1st, 1867. It is a parliamentary democracy. Rule of Law is an important Canadian principle.From accidentally finding out why America is known as America I kind of became interested in finding out why other countries were named the way they were. Apparently Canada likely comes from the Huron-Iroquois word "kanata" which means a village or settlement. Jacques Cartier, a french explorer, was told about a route to kanata, which likely was a village located around where present-day Quebec is. Interesting stuff there. Again, culturally, Canada has many different cultures. My favorite and the ones I remember most from my childhood is maple syrup, hockey, and saying eh (I know i know, what a stereotype but its true. Also apparently I say a lot of words here in America that I get made fun of like calling a shopping cart a trolley, but whatever haha) [indent][u]Dragons[/u][/indent] The influence I had on making this dragon pair is based entirely off of the red and white of the Canadian flag. I really wanted to see if I could get a gene that looked like a maple leaf but so far no luck. Instead I went with the idea of having red surrounding a white strip, kind of like in the flag. I used metallic and alloy colors to represent that solid sheen of the flag. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58199984] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582000/58199984_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61373117] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613732/61373117_350.png[/img] [/url]
WIP Countries

United States of America

The United States of America was founded on July 4th, 1776 by a bunch of people but the most prominent is George Washington. The United States was founded on the principle of for the people by the people, in other words, a government that would be a representative democracy. An interesting fact I actually didn't know is the name America comes from an Italian man named Amerigo Vespucci who set forth the concept that the lands Christopher Columbus sailed to were an entirely separate continent.

The United States has many different cultures from many different immigrants. The mainstream culture is derived by Western/European immigrants with influences from other cultures too.
Dragons
The Dragons have been influenced by the color pattern of the American flag, aka the red, white, and blue. I tried going with a starcon gene with an alloy potential secondary to represent the stars and the alloy representing more of the solid colors. I did a white underbelly or opal to represent stripes. Unfortunately, while I've gotten the color pretty close to what I've wanted, I would need more time than a month to get that pure white color. Not to worry because again I will be taking out any hatchlings that don't match!

61268773_350.png

61387383_350.png

60743319_350.png

Why could one of the females not be male. Tragiiiicc.

Canada

Canada is located on the northernmost part of the continent of North America. It gained its independence July 1st, 1867. It is a parliamentary democracy. Rule of Law is an important Canadian principle.From accidentally finding out why America is known as America I kind of became interested in finding out why other countries were named the way they were. Apparently Canada likely comes from the Huron-Iroquois word "kanata" which means a village or settlement. Jacques Cartier, a french explorer, was told about a route to kanata, which likely was a village located around where present-day Quebec is. Interesting stuff there.

Again, culturally, Canada has many different cultures. My favorite and the ones I remember most from my childhood is maple syrup, hockey, and saying eh (I know i know, what a stereotype but its true. Also apparently I say a lot of words here in America that I get made fun of like calling a shopping cart a trolley, but whatever haha)
Dragons

The influence I had on making this dragon pair is based entirely off of the red and white of the Canadian flag. I really wanted to see if I could get a gene that looked like a maple leaf but so far no luck. Instead I went with the idea of having red surrounding a white strip, kind of like in the flag. I used metallic and alloy colors to represent that solid sheen of the flag.

58199984_350.png

61373117_350.png
WIP Holidays

Eid al-Fitr
This Eid celebrates the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. It is also a commemoration of when the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) revealed the Qu'ran (Ramadan is and this Eid is at the end of Ramadan). Eid means festival or feast in Arabic. Muslims around the world gather for special prayers, gifts are given to the poor, and Muslims are encouraged to forgive. Muslims are encouraged to wear new clothes, give out gifts to friends and family, and will often hold parties inviting others to join in.

The reason that Eid and Ramadan move around is because the Islamic Calendar is a Lunar one.

Halloween
(Add text here)
Dragons

So im going with two pairs this year. One will be dark with white skeleton the other will be orange crackle. I'm working on getting the dragon pairs right now so hopefully that will be done!

WIP Holidays

Eid al-Fitr
This Eid celebrates the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. It is also a commemoration of when the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) revealed the Qu'ran (Ramadan is and this Eid is at the end of Ramadan). Eid means festival or feast in Arabic. Muslims around the world gather for special prayers, gifts are given to the poor, and Muslims are encouraged to forgive. Muslims are encouraged to wear new clothes, give out gifts to friends and family, and will often hold parties inviting others to join in.

The reason that Eid and Ramadan move around is because the Islamic Calendar is a Lunar one.

Halloween
(Add text here)
Dragons

So im going with two pairs this year. One will be dark with white skeleton the other will be orange crackle. I'm working on getting the dragon pairs right now so hopefully that will be done!

Eid Al-Fitr 2020 Collection
These babies are sparkly, colorful, and meant to look beautiful. The starcon gives them a sparkly vibe or the lace to give them that extra clothing look. Since these were made last minute they unfortunately don't have the finesse i i would like them too so I will only be charging 15kt/15 g for them. SOLD OUT

Canada Day Collection - 35kt SOLD OUT
Here's the Canada Day Collection! The hatchlings are all colored like the Canadian Flag with pretty ice eyes

Eid Al-Fitr 2020 Collection
These babies are sparkly, colorful, and meant to look beautiful. The starcon gives them a sparkly vibe or the lace to give them that extra clothing look. Since these were made last minute they unfortunately don't have the finesse i i would like them too so I will only be charging 15kt/15 g for them. SOLD OUT

Canada Day Collection - 35kt SOLD OUT
Here's the Canada Day Collection! The hatchlings are all colored like the Canadian Flag with pretty ice eyes

Reserved for Pinglist and Spreadsheets and other misc book-keeping things I need to do

Project Ideas I am considering
Chand Raath
Día de Muertos
Russian Independence Day
Pakistan Independence Day
Indian Independence Day
Christmas
Valentine's Day
Reserved for Pinglist and Spreadsheets and other misc book-keeping things I need to do

Project Ideas I am considering
Chand Raath
Día de Muertos
Russian Independence Day
Pakistan Independence Day
Indian Independence Day
Christmas
Valentine's Day
[Center][b]Updates[/b][/center] Red, white, and blue dragons are surprisingly hard to find and now im sorta wondering if I should have done them in another order The amazing LittleRooster made a badge (please check out their shop as they're a great artist) [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2861234/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/7kFMQZS/F6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gif[/img][/url] Unfortunately for anyone looking for the fourth of July babies there was a bit of an issue. They weren't born on the fourth of July due to some issues! Terribly sorry for anyone who was excited for them!
Updates
Red, white, and blue dragons are surprisingly hard to find and now im sorta wondering if I should have done them in another order

The amazing LittleRooster made a badge (please check out their shop as they're a great artist)

F6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gif

Unfortunately for anyone looking for the fourth of July babies there was a bit of an issue. They weren't born on the fourth of July due to some issues! Terribly sorry for anyone who was excited for them!
I think that's it! Now Open!
I think that's it! Now Open!
Updated with Eid Holiday information
Updated with Eid Holiday information
Updated with America Indepedence Day Information
Updated with America Indepedence Day Information
1 2 3 4