Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@fabledtongues

I don't know what people have taken, but I'd absolutely love any old festival apparel (e.g. Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Chillspike Crown, Will o' the Ember etc.) and any sprites or KS familiars (I don't have any yet).

If those are all taken, I'd like the boss fam you have (i think it's a boss fam?), the Light-themed bear you have, Light halos, or gem apparel.
@fabledtongues

I don't know what people have taken, but I'd absolutely love any old festival apparel (e.g. Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Chillspike Crown, Will o' the Ember etc.) and any sprites or KS familiars (I don't have any yet).

If those are all taken, I'd like the boss fam you have (i think it's a boss fam?), the Light-themed bear you have, Light halos, or gem apparel.
jxHrwpT.png
Sad to see you leave! If it's not too much i would LOVE these if you still have them?[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490949898754064396/493169797849153556/unknown.png[/img] OR there is also [item=chillspike Collar] [item=frigid fugitive shackles]and [item=chillspike crown] that is on my wishlist! IT WOULD BE A DREAM <3 [s](bramble mantle(someone else gave me it no worries[/s] and icicle chains are also on my wishlist, but thats asking for too much) Not sure wich accents/skins these are but they are nocturnes and i have too many naked nocs xD [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490949898754064396/493171809039155200/unknown.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490949898754064396/493171934587125760/unknown.png[/img]
Sad to see you leave! If it's not too much i would LOVE these if you still have them?unknown.png

OR there is also Chillspike Collar Frigid Fugitive Shackles and Chillspike Crown that is on my wishlist! IT WOULD BE A DREAM <3
(bramble mantle(someone else gave me it no worries and icicle chains are also on my wishlist, but thats asking for too much)

Not sure wich accents/skins these are but they are nocturnes and i have too many naked nocs xD
unknown.pngunknown.png
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@/fabledtongues
Could I please have the Frigid Fugitive Shackles or Boneyard Tatters? Thank you :)

Aaand I think they've both been taken. If they have, I'd love the Seashell Mantle, Sunguard Chest, and/or Solar Blades!
@/fabledtongues
Could I please have the Frigid Fugitive Shackles or Boneyard Tatters? Thank you :)

Aaand I think they've both been taken. If they have, I'd love the Seashell Mantle, Sunguard Chest, and/or Solar Blades!
@fabledtongues Boss familiars, pricey or old festival familiar would be ideal, and helpful for me to try to complete my bestiary. If you still have the eliminate Icould put it to good use for my Aamina who is currently being leveled. If you still have any old Arcane or Water festival items/familiars I've been looking for some for my arcane rep Seramorn and my unnamed spiral, a water rep to be. I don't know the names of any of them though. One or a couple scattersights would be wonderful as i am working to get my avatar and arcane rep primal eyes. Treasure and or gems will help me towards a level 25 i have to save up 1 million for Sorry to ask for so much!
@fabledtongues Boss familiars, pricey or old festival familiar would be ideal, and helpful for me to try to complete my bestiary. If you still have the eliminate Icould put it to good use for my Aamina who is currently being leveled. If you still have any old Arcane or Water festival items/familiars I've been looking for some for my arcane rep Seramorn and my unnamed spiral, a water rep to be. I don't know the names of any of them though. One or a couple scattersights would be wonderful as i am working to get my avatar and arcane rep primal eyes. Treasure and or gems will help me towards a level 25 i have to save up 1 million for Sorry to ask for so much!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@fabledtongues oof. Well then i'll take any fest fams (especially fest bears), apparel, gem mp stuff, anything, since my device can't seem yo load imgur images
@fabledtongues oof. Well then i'll take any fest fams (especially fest bears), apparel, gem mp stuff, anything, since my device can't seem yo load imgur images
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
@fabledtongues You're so cool to be doing this! I'd love a sprite ofc (I already have Water, Plague and Nature) and I believe all will be taken by now, but I had to write it down for luck's sake anyway haha. And now to the easier stuff (I'm not asking for all of this ok, just listing possible options because I haven't read what everyone else asked for yet): ----- [center][b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars] [size=2]The scar apparel on the first page, would love any of it as I have a wonderful legacy dragon for it.[/size] [item=Jolly Jester's Cap][item=Jolly Jester's Gloves][item=Jolly Jester's Stockings][item=Jolly Jester's Collar] [size=2]The Jolly Jester cap (and any other part of this set you might want to give me).[/size] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Magmatic Pauldrons] [size=2]Oooor fest stuff I don't have![/size] ----- [b]Battle:[/b] [item=Rally][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][item=Tincture of Dissolution] [size=2]I've recently started a coli team of glass canons so any of these stones would help their builds![/center] ((I'll edit this post with the accurate item names once I find them!))
@fabledtongues
You're so cool to be doing this!

I'd love a sprite ofc (I already have Water, Plague and Nature) and I believe all will be taken by now, but I had to write it down for luck's sake anyway haha.

And now to the easier stuff (I'm not asking for all of this ok, just listing possible options because I haven't read what everyone else asked for yet):
Apparel:
Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Shoulder Scars
The scar apparel on the first page, would love any of it as I have a wonderful legacy dragon for it.

Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Stockings Jolly Jester's Collar
The Jolly Jester cap (and any other part of this set you might want to give me).

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Magmatic Pauldrons
Oooor fest stuff I don't have!
Battle:
Rally Berserker Ambush Tincture of Dissolution
I've recently started a coli team of glass canons so any of these stones would help their builds!

((I'll edit this post with the accurate item names once I find them!))
z5XepaN.png
I would be blessed to have one of the sprites or 2013 BJ - 2014 GG apparel, we have all enjoyed your wonderful time here and hope you have good days to your future!
That Hydra would be awesome too!
I would be blessed to have one of the sprites or 2013 BJ - 2014 GG apparel, we have all enjoyed your wonderful time here and hope you have good days to your future!
That Hydra would be awesome too!
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I'd LOVE to get the tricktrouper crown, it's my absolute dream! Otherwise, scattersights and 2013 fest apparel would be great :)
I'd LOVE to get the tricktrouper crown, it's my absolute dream! Otherwise, scattersights and 2013 fest apparel would be great :)
Flyx | FR+3 | Female

online • offline • idle
now that school has started, I will not be too active! It may be weeks before I reply to your message or ping.

Please ping me, I don't subscribe to forum threads!
I1wXRtr.png
It’s so nice you are giving away your things. I hope you have made friends here! As a newbie, I’d love to get a beserker and a scatter scroll, and if you have any skins unclaimed I’m sure I have dragons who could use them!

Thank you and safe travels.
It’s so nice you are giving away your things. I hope you have made friends here! As a newbie, I’d love to get a beserker and a scatter scroll, and if you have any skins unclaimed I’m sure I have dragons who could use them!

Thank you and safe travels.
ZAxNr9o.png
@fabledtongues Sad to hear you are leaving! There are three items of yours I have my eyes on: First of all would be your [item=boneyard tatters]. Knowing my lore and aesthetic, I will have a dragon in the future who will require boneyard tatters for one reason for another. While I know that the recolor exists, they would not fit well with the colors for the other Plague festival items so would mess up the feel of the outfit, cause I know they will be used alongside them. I'd also like a try to get your [item=frigid fugitive shackles] due to similar reasons. I have a feeling in the future I will have an ice dragon who will need them, and there isn't even a recolour. rip. Finally I would love a chance to get your [item=Earth Sprite]. I am trying to get a full collection of sprites and this is one of the ones that I am missing. If you were to give this to me then I would be very grateful! Of course, if you decide to give me one of these items, only one is required. Thank you so much for being so generous, and I hope you have a great future <3
@fabledtongues
Sad to hear you are leaving!
There are three items of yours I have my eyes on:

First of all would be your Boneyard Tatters . Knowing my lore and aesthetic, I will have a dragon in the future who will require boneyard tatters for one reason for another. While I know that the recolor exists, they would not fit well with the colors for the other Plague festival items so would mess up the feel of the outfit, cause I know they will be used alongside them.

I'd also like a try to get your Frigid Fugitive Shackles due to similar reasons. I have a feeling in the future I will have an ice dragon who will need them, and there isn't even a recolour. rip.

Finally I would love a chance to get your Earth Sprite . I am trying to get a full collection of sprites and this is one of the ones that I am missing. If you were to give this to me then I would be very grateful!

Of course, if you decide to give me one of these items, only one is required.

Thank you so much for being so generous, and I hope you have a great future <3
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20