Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
May i grab Sylvie and the second familiar on the bottom row? <33

sorry to see that you're leaving, i hope you had a good experience here <33
May i grab Sylvie and the second familiar on the bottom row? <33

sorry to see that you're leaving, i hope you had a good experience here <33
@fabledtongues may I have any sprites, ks fams, old fest stuff, downtime fams, etc., please? Sorry to see you go , i'll accept anything to be honest, my device doesn't work with imgur

edit:oh I spelled tongues wrong
@fabledtongues may I have any sprites, ks fams, old fest stuff, downtime fams, etc., please? Sorry to see you go , i'll accept anything to be honest, my device doesn't work with imgur

edit:oh I spelled tongues wrong
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
@fabledtongues

I just started so it sucks seeing someone leave...

There is a vista, I don't know the name of it. It's between the pink candle and the smirch gene, it has flowers.. could I snag that and maybe some scattersights?
@fabledtongues

I just started so it sucks seeing someone leave...

There is a vista, I don't know the name of it. It's between the pink candle and the smirch gene, it has flowers.. could I snag that and maybe some scattersights?
@fabledtongue May I have the harp apparel and phoenix familiar?
@fabledtongue May I have the harp apparel and phoenix familiar?
@fabledtongues I would love any of the sprites or the golden bantam fanger, your eliminate, or if any of those skins you own are ums I would love one of those. (Just to be clear, I don't need more than one of any of those things I mentioned, I'm just including the whole list in case some things are already taken) this is super kind of you to so much! EDIT: Also, I currently only have one lvl 25, so would it be okay if I could grab her if none of the other stuff is available [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25187563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251876/25187563_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fabledtongues
I would love any of the sprites or the golden bantam fanger, your eliminate, or if any of those skins you own are ums I would love one of those. (Just to be clear, I don't need more than one of any of those things I mentioned, I'm just including the whole list in case some things are already taken) this is super kind of you to so much!
EDIT:
Also, I currently only have one lvl 25, so would it be okay if I could grab her if none of the other stuff is available

25187563_350.png
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
[quote name="pIanetarium" date="2018-09-22 13:59:09" ] @fabledtongue hi! Vigdis and Tomoe are beautiful, could i give them a new home? thank you. [/quote] Hey, if you want them you gotta take Agathe too! They are a coli team and I won't separate them.
pIanetarium wrote on 2018-09-22 13:59:09:
@fabledtongue
hi! Vigdis and Tomoe are beautiful, could i give them a new home? thank you.

Hey, if you want them you gotta take Agathe too! They are a coli team and I won't separate them.
@fabledtongues
I'm not sure what you still have, but I'd love:
the leafy gladeboughs/flowering gladeboughs
any of the sprites,
eliminate/berserk/ambush
any festival currency

I doubt you still have the eliminate, but any of the other stuff would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the giveaway, and I hope you enjoyed your time on FR!
@fabledtongues
I'm not sure what you still have, but I'd love:
the leafy gladeboughs/flowering gladeboughs
any of the sprites,
eliminate/berserk/ambush
any festival currency

I doubt you still have the eliminate, but any of the other stuff would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the giveaway, and I hope you enjoyed your time on FR!
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@fabledtongue

If you still habe it could I snag the willowisp apparel?
@fabledtongue

If you still habe it could I snag the willowisp apparel?
@fabledtongues if Tomoe is up, could I have him please? Also, if it's not too much, I'd like to ask for any pretty skin for a male wildclaw, and any snake/fish/bird like familiars you'd be willing to give me UwU (I'd also ask for some treasure but I feel like I'm being greedy ;-;)
@fabledtongues if Tomoe is up, could I have him please? Also, if it's not too much, I'd like to ask for any pretty skin for a male wildclaw, and any snake/fish/bird like familiars you'd be willing to give me UwU (I'd also ask for some treasure but I feel like I'm being greedy ;-;)
9cjDdGL.png
@fabledtongues

That's really kind of you! Not sure what you still have left, but i'd love your luminous halos/will o ember/any swords you have left! They'd be perfect for my fandragon!
Edit: or your lightburst flora accent, i've been planning to get one forever
@fabledtongues

That's really kind of you! Not sure what you still have left, but i'd love your luminous halos/will o ember/any swords you have left! They'd be perfect for my fandragon!
Edit: or your lightburst flora accent, i've been planning to get one forever
z59oZrZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20