Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@fabledtongues It's sad to see you go but I hope you have fun on your life adventures!! I'll assume most of the stuff is gone but!! I'm interested in any event familiars you may have left (or honestly? any familiars tbh) or event times, esp any of the halos i missed out on for the first couple of events this year
@fabledtongues It's sad to see you go but I hope you have fun on your life adventures!! I'll assume most of the stuff is gone but!! I'm interested in any event familiars you may have left (or honestly? any familiars tbh) or event times, esp any of the halos i missed out on for the first couple of events this year
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@fabledtongues

sorry to hear you're leaving! I thought I was going to quit for a bit, but I kept coming back xD

If you have any of this stuff left, I'd love to take it off your hands
blush pink roses
battle scars
opera mask
*tricktroupers crown
frigid shackles
deepsea lantern
seashell mantle
any cats
swords

*shadow sprite

pretty much any shadow stuff you still have would be appreciated!
@fabledtongues

sorry to hear you're leaving! I thought I was going to quit for a bit, but I kept coming back xD

If you have any of this stuff left, I'd love to take it off your hands
blush pink roses
battle scars
opera mask
*tricktroupers crown
frigid shackles
deepsea lantern
seashell mantle
any cats
swords

*shadow sprite

pretty much any shadow stuff you still have would be appreciated!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@fabledtongueshi
CHESTS!! the flower vista(don't know the name sorry)! truly and really would be very grateful to receive anything at all thank you ^^
@fabledtongueshi
CHESTS!! the flower vista(don't know the name sorry)! truly and really would be very grateful to receive anything at all thank you ^^
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@fabledtongues

Hey there! Are the Golem Gauntlet and Companion Comet still up for grabs? If so, may I have them please?

EDIT: If they're not then I'll be happy to take the Starwood Veils and/or Hewn Philosopher's Veils!
@fabledtongues

Hey there! Are the Golem Gauntlet and Companion Comet still up for grabs? If so, may I have them please?

EDIT: If they're not then I'll be happy to take the Starwood Veils and/or Hewn Philosopher's Veils!
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@Fabledtoungues

Hello! May I have the Katana, Eliminate, Rally, Haste, and Conjurers Cobwebs, please? Thanks!
@Fabledtoungues

Hello! May I have the Katana, Eliminate, Rally, Haste, and Conjurers Cobwebs, please? Thanks!
IMG_2067.png
I'm gonna go ahead and shut this down now. Any requests after this will not be looked at. This got a little more hectic than I wanted it to. If you don't hear from me or don't receive anything, I apologize. Thank you for all the kind messages though!
I'm gonna go ahead and shut this down now. Any requests after this will not be looked at. This got a little more hectic than I wanted it to. If you don't hear from me or don't receive anything, I apologize. Thank you for all the kind messages though!
:C I got nothing...
:C I got nothing...
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Me either :/
Me either :/
hiii
Very sad you are quitting fr but such a nice thing to do- the giveway.
Any chance i could take in Sylvie?
I have a small Coatl lair where she would fit in nicely...
:)
hiii
Very sad you are quitting fr but such a nice thing to do- the giveway.
Any chance i could take in Sylvie?
I have a small Coatl lair where she would fit in nicely...
:)
tumblr_pruj4585jV1y2sktjo2_1280.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20