Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@fabledtongues

I'd love any sprites/scattersights you could throw at me, along with any retired apparel? Maybe any eliminates you might have? Any kinda old skins/accents and maybe some of those chests you have? It's cool if you give me anything--god i feel so greedy... Thanks! Have fun elsewhere
I will gladly take Leona!!

(I really need solar blades, boneyard tatters, the ice shackles/crown, the comet companion, etc :D anything would be great :>)
@fabledtongues

I'd love any sprites/scattersights you could throw at me, along with any retired apparel? Maybe any eliminates you might have? Any kinda old skins/accents and maybe some of those chests you have? It's cool if you give me anything--god i feel so greedy... Thanks! Have fun elsewhere
I will gladly take Leona!!

(I really need solar blades, boneyard tatters, the ice shackles/crown, the comet companion, etc :D anything would be great :>)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@fabledtongues I'm sorry you're leaving, but I'm glad you liked being here!
I guess most of the stuff is gone, so I'll do a rather long list in case any of them is left. If none of the things below are available, that's fine :>

1. Elimiate
2. Graveyard Guardian
3. Sunbeam Ursa
4. Fungusbearing Phony
5. Golden Bantam Fangar
6. Shadow Sprite
7. Calico Cat
8. Ravenskull Broadsword
9. Light or Plague Tome
10. Starlight Cloak
11. Will o'the Ember
12. Golem Gauntlet
13. All-Seeing Shrooms
14. Any amount of blue Baldwin materials

Of course I don't want all of them, just hoping at least one or two are left.
@fabledtongues I'm sorry you're leaving, but I'm glad you liked being here!
I guess most of the stuff is gone, so I'll do a rather long list in case any of them is left. If none of the things below are available, that's fine :>

1. Elimiate
2. Graveyard Guardian
3. Sunbeam Ursa
4. Fungusbearing Phony
5. Golden Bantam Fangar
6. Shadow Sprite
7. Calico Cat
8. Ravenskull Broadsword
9. Light or Plague Tome
10. Starlight Cloak
11. Will o'the Ember
12. Golem Gauntlet
13. All-Seeing Shrooms
14. Any amount of blue Baldwin materials

Of course I don't want all of them, just hoping at least one or two are left.
@fabledtongues I'm sorry to see you go! I'm a new user myself, so... I'm planning to stay quite the while. I'm unsure how many items i can ask for, but.. These are on my wishlist: By the way, i do not resell any of these. I keep them for myself, i just started to i have a lot planned for my dragons. [item=luminous Halo][item=illuminated scroll][item=companion comet][item=ghostflame candles][item=phantasmal halfmask][item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools][item=Whimsical Jester's Cap][item=Whimsical Jester's Cape][item=Whimsical Jester's Collar][item=Whimsical Jester's Gloves][item=Whimsical Jester's Stockings][item=Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell][item=Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Stonekeeper Emblem][item=Diver Emblem][item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Celebration Sage Cover][item=Celebration Sage Lantern][item=Starlight Cloak][item=black cat] I'd also love to have eliminate [item=eliminate] & these familiars: [item=Spirit of Shadow][item=blazing goblin] I don't know skin names much yet.. Anything space/Arcane themed would be amazing! I would also love a vial of scattersight [item=vial of scattersight] Oh, and.. [item=magical shard] of course. If i can only choose a few, then my biggest wishes are: [item=luminous Halo] [item=eliminate] [item=companion comet] Any amount of treasure & gems would help my lair a lot. Any Baldwin items would surely help me too! Thank you so much for doing this, i hope you find a new game to play!
@fabledtongues

I'm sorry to see you go!

I'm a new user myself, so... I'm planning to stay quite the while.

I'm unsure how many items i can ask for, but.. These are on my wishlist:

By the way, i do not resell any of these. I keep them for myself, i just started to i have a lot planned for my dragons.

Luminous Halo Companion Comet Phantasmal Halfmask Dusklight Alchemist Tools Whimsical Jester's Cap Whimsical Jester's Cape Whimsical Jester's Collar Whimsical Jester's Gloves Whimsical Jester's Stockings Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover Brown Daredevil Cover Illuminated Emblem Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Stonekeeper Emblem Diver Emblem Conflagrant Halo Gloomwillow Guide Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Starlight Cloak Black Cat

I'd also love to have eliminate Eliminate & these familiars:

Spirit of Shadow Blazing Goblin

I don't know skin names much yet.. Anything space/Arcane themed would be amazing!

I would also love a vial of scattersight Vial of Scattersight

Oh, and.. Magical Shard of course.

If i can only choose a few, then my biggest wishes are:

Luminous Halo Eliminate Companion Comet

Any amount of treasure & gems would help my lair a lot.

Any Baldwin items would surely help me too!

Thank you so much for doing this, i hope you find a new game to play!
if u still have any old fest familiars or apparel (especially the will'o the embers), or even fest currency, ill be more than happy to get some!
if u still have any old fest familiars or apparel (especially the will'o the embers), or even fest currency, ill be more than happy to get some!
@fabledtongues i'm sorry to see you go, i hope you had a good time here! aa uhhh,,, i would love any festival items, especially the old ones- the ones i need should be on my wishlist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348948&tab=dragon&did=42430717]here[/url]. i would also love any sprite(s)! thank you (: the items i would like the most are [item=brown daredevil cover] and any amount of scattersights!
@fabledtongues i'm sorry to see you go, i hope you had a good time here!

aa uhhh,,, i would love any festival items, especially the old ones- the ones i need should be on my wishlist here. i would also love any sprite(s)! thank you (:

the items i would like the most are Brown Daredevil Cover and any amount of scattersights!
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
@fabledtongues

Any festival items or gem items you can spare would be great! I hope you had a great time-

Also if there's nothing left that's cool
@fabledtongues

Any festival items or gem items you can spare would be great! I hope you had a great time-

Also if there's nothing left that's cool
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
@fabledtongues is that hourglass still available? If not, what about Boneyard Tatters and moonglow thorns?
@fabledtongues is that hourglass still available? If not, what about Boneyard Tatters and moonglow thorns?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@fabledtounges
I hoped you had lots of fun in those five years!
Could I take a Mainecoon, Bamboo Sedge Hat, and the second male imperial skins in both the first and third row of the last picture?
@fabledtounges
I hoped you had lots of fun in those five years!
Could I take a Mainecoon, Bamboo Sedge Hat, and the second male imperial skins in both the first and third row of the last picture?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@fabledtongues could I get any of the items which I've listed below? I totally don't expect all of them, I made the list kinda long since I know some stuff will be taken already probably! Items where there is multiples, I'd be fine with even just one such as the scattersights and stuff!
Lumos
Oriana
Vial of Scattersight
Eliminate
Berserker
Ambush
Rusted chest
Golden bantam fanger
Earth Sprite or shadow Sprite
Sunbeam ursa plus the other bears, I don't know all the names of them sorry! I was trying to use a guide for the names but it won't load. Whichever are still available, I'd love to have as I'm trying to collect them all! Also the mimics!
One of each of the little kitten apparel items? I don't know the names for them!
@fabledtongues could I get any of the items which I've listed below? I totally don't expect all of them, I made the list kinda long since I know some stuff will be taken already probably! Items where there is multiples, I'd be fine with even just one such as the scattersights and stuff!
Lumos
Oriana
Vial of Scattersight
Eliminate
Berserker
Ambush
Rusted chest
Golden bantam fanger
Earth Sprite or shadow Sprite
Sunbeam ursa plus the other bears, I don't know all the names of them sorry! I was trying to use a guide for the names but it won't load. Whichever are still available, I'd love to have as I'm trying to collect them all! Also the mimics!
One of each of the little kitten apparel items? I don't know the names for them!
@fabledtongues

Could I have a black cat, sanguine plumage, ravenskull broadsword and sparkling goblin? Thank you :)

If you could, I would like 5 rusted chests too
@fabledtongues

Could I have a black cat, sanguine plumage, ravenskull broadsword and sparkling goblin? Thank you :)

If you could, I would like 5 rusted chests too
rkbdyro.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20