Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@fabledtongues
I'm sorry you are leaving. I understand though.

Could I get Ombra please? I really want a bogsnek, and her colors are so pretty.
@fabledtongues
I'm sorry you are leaving. I understand though.

Could I get Ombra please? I really want a bogsnek, and her colors are so pretty.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@fabledtongues

I'd adore the two Blushing pink Roses if they are still available.

Best of luck wherever your path takes you.

May you be chosen by an interesting destination.
@fabledtongues

I'd adore the two Blushing pink Roses if they are still available.

Best of luck wherever your path takes you.

May you be chosen by an interesting destination.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@fabledtongues I'm sorry to here ya go. I don't mean to sound greedy but you have some of the stuff on my wishlist so I'm just going to list them all and you can choose only a couple things (if you still have them that is) to send if you'd like. [item=blue goo][item=purple goo][item=blue sludge][item=purple sludge][item=blue ooze][item=purple ooze] [item=corgi][item=carapace arm][item=luminous halo][item=will o' the ember][item=twice-dyed mantle][item=veteran's eye scar][item=darkened eye scar][item=solar blades][item=black cat][item=mainecoon] [item=golden bantam fangar][item=spirit of shadow][item=spirit of nature] [item=eliminate] [item=Accent: call to the sky] [item=accent: armor of the ancients] I'm not going to bother asking for a sprite because I know they'd be gone. You probably don't have any gems or even treasure left but it's worth asking, if you have a few could you send them my way? I have many many [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2525249]projects[/url]. Thanks again~
@fabledtongues I'm sorry to here ya go. I don't mean to sound greedy but you have some of the stuff on my wishlist so I'm just going to list them all and you can choose only a couple things (if you still have them that is) to send if you'd like.
Blue Goo Purple Goo Blue Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Ooze Purple Ooze
Corgi Carapace Arm Luminous Halo Will o' the Ember Twice-Dyed Mantle Veteran's Eye Scar Darkened Eye Scar Solar Blades Black Cat Mainecoon
Golden Bantam Fangar Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Nature
Eliminate
Accent: Call to the Sky Accent: Armor of the Ancients

I'm not going to bother asking for a sprite because I know they'd be gone. You probably don't have any gems or even treasure left but it's worth asking, if you have a few could you send them my way? I have many many projects. Thanks again~
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@fabledtongues

If you still have the tricktrouper's crown and katana I'd love to snag those! Any Scattersight vials too and if you have a sprite left (which I'm sure you don't haha) send one my way please!

Sorry to hear you're leaving! Five years is such a long time. I'll be hitting 5 next year and have no plans to leave yet. I hope whatever you do you enjoy it <3
@fabledtongues

If you still have the tricktrouper's crown and katana I'd love to snag those! Any Scattersight vials too and if you have a sprite left (which I'm sure you don't haha) send one my way please!

Sorry to hear you're leaving! Five years is such a long time. I'll be hitting 5 next year and have no plans to leave yet. I hope whatever you do you enjoy it <3
raPIqm3.png
@fabledtongues

I'd like any sprites that you have, but it's perfectly fine if you don't have any! I'd also like it if you can throw me any apparel, particularly fest apparel.

Thanks!
@fabledtongues

I'd like any sprites that you have, but it's perfectly fine if you don't have any! I'd also like it if you can throw me any apparel, particularly fest apparel.

Thanks!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@fabledtongues

I hate to see you leave and I hope you had a wonderful time! Also bless you for doing this giveaway! c:

I'll take any festival bears, sprites, retired stuff, and any festival apparel/limited apparel and skins, but anything at all is also welcome!
@fabledtongues

I hate to see you leave and I hope you had a wonderful time! Also bless you for doing this giveaway! c:

I'll take any festival bears, sprites, retired stuff, and any festival apparel/limited apparel and skins, but anything at all is also welcome!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
@fabledtongues

my computer cant load the specialty item page, could you give me any breed change or gene, as well as any silks or baldwin mats or any retired familiars/apparel.

Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR
@fabledtongues

my computer cant load the specialty item page, could you give me any breed change or gene, as well as any silks or baldwin mats or any retired familiars/apparel.

Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR

Hiya c:
@fabledtongues This is so generous ;___;
I don't want to ask for too much, but I am also unsure of what you've already gotten rid of! I'll just list some things I'm interested in and you can gift me whatever you have still/are comfortable giving.
I'm sure you already have gifted the eliminate, but that would be the best as I don't have any yet and levelling up in the coli has been so hard LOL. One of the rally or berserker would be nice too if you don't have the eliminate left!
If you don't have any of that, the night in the clouds spiral accent or the starcaster imperial accent are things I've wanted for a while. Or the black cat (or any of the cats honestly, they're so cute!!).
Thank you so much in advance. Please feel free to disregard any particular item, or disregard altogether if you've already given everything.
@fabledtongues This is so generous ;___;
I don't want to ask for too much, but I am also unsure of what you've already gotten rid of! I'll just list some things I'm interested in and you can gift me whatever you have still/are comfortable giving.
I'm sure you already have gifted the eliminate, but that would be the best as I don't have any yet and levelling up in the coli has been so hard LOL. One of the rally or berserker would be nice too if you don't have the eliminate left!
If you don't have any of that, the night in the clouds spiral accent or the starcaster imperial accent are things I've wanted for a while. Or the black cat (or any of the cats honestly, they're so cute!!).
Thank you so much in advance. Please feel free to disregard any particular item, or disregard altogether if you've already given everything.
@fabledtongues
I'm sorry to see you go, and thanks for doing this
I'd love any starlight cloaks, ghost flame apparel, or any joxar items if you have any left.
@fabledtongues
I'm sorry to see you go, and thanks for doing this
I'd love any starlight cloaks, ghost flame apparel, or any joxar items if you have any left.
@fabledtongues Hope you had awesome years here on FR and will get new experiences soon in another life ;)

I'd be glad to abuse of your kindness and ask you some things, maybe you still have some item:

- hippo familiar boss
- any scar item, festival armband or swords
- golem gauntlet, Magmatic Pauldrons, Chillspike Crown
@fabledtongues Hope you had awesome years here on FR and will get new experiences soon in another life ;)

I'd be glad to abuse of your kindness and ask you some things, maybe you still have some item:

- hippo familiar boss
- any scar item, festival armband or swords
- golem gauntlet, Magmatic Pauldrons, Chillspike Crown
y9KNddP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20