Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Could I get the eliminate and the shadow sprite please? I do hope life will treat you well in the future!!
Could I get the eliminate and the shadow sprite please? I do hope life will treat you well in the future!!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@fabledtongues
Could i get the whispwillow peryton and the Mainecoon cat apparel??
@fabledtongues
Could i get the whispwillow peryton and the Mainecoon cat apparel??
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@fabledtongues

I hope FR made some good memories for you :D
Also, could I have the Hewn Philosopher's Veil and Luminous Halo please?
(Oh no this feels so guilty)
@fabledtongues

I hope FR made some good memories for you :D
Also, could I have the Hewn Philosopher's Veil and Luminous Halo please?
(Oh no this feels so guilty)
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
@fabledtongue
hi! Vigdis and Tomoe are beautiful, could i give them a new home? thank you. i hope you had a good time here, it's sad to see you leave ;u;
EDIT: i'm so sorry, i forgot about Agathe ;;
@fabledtongue
hi! Vigdis and Tomoe are beautiful, could i give them a new home? thank you. i hope you had a good time here, it's sad to see you leave ;u;
EDIT: i'm so sorry, i forgot about Agathe ;;
pianetarium, not planetarium!
my art blog
Sorry to see you quit, but thank you for donating stuff to others!
Could I get the bonyard tatters and any other plague festival apparel please?
Sorry to see you quit, but thank you for donating stuff to others!
Could I get the bonyard tatters and any other plague festival apparel please?
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@fabledtongues I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors! If it's still available, would it be possible to get the fifth from the left vista (first from the right) and the Celestial Vapors skin? :o
@fabledtongues I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors! If it's still available, would it be possible to get the fifth from the left vista (first from the right) and the Celestial Vapors skin? :o
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
@fabledtongues Thanks so much for doing this! I hope things go well for you :)

I'm interested in any festival apparel, but especially a carapace arm and the skeletal chimes. Also, any sprite (of course).

Thanks again!
@fabledtongues Thanks so much for doing this! I hope things go well for you :)

I'm interested in any festival apparel, but especially a carapace arm and the skeletal chimes. Also, any sprite (of course).

Thanks again!
@fabledtongues
hi! I'd like to get the starlight cloak and gem thief. good luck in life!
@fabledtongues
hi! I'd like to get the starlight cloak and gem thief. good luck in life!
Beep Boop
@fabledtongues
Can I please get your coli team and the treasure/gems? It sucks to see someone leaving, but I hope you can find solace in knowing that they’ll have a good home.

EDIT: Someone already asked for them, can I please get three familiars instead? Feel free to choose which ones.
@fabledtongues
Can I please get your coli team and the treasure/gems? It sucks to see someone leaving, but I hope you can find solace in knowing that they’ll have a good home.

EDIT: Someone already asked for them, can I please get three familiars instead? Feel free to choose which ones.
Lichtdrache.gif
@@fabledtongues

NOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE :*(

If i may then....

Some treasure would be nice (Im out from a lair expansion)
I would love all the cats if its possible (If not, just the black one) and any sword.
And maybe some chests?
@@fabledtongues

NOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE :*(

If i may then....

Some treasure would be nice (Im out from a lair expansion)
I would love all the cats if its possible (If not, just the black one) and any sword.
And maybe some chests?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20