Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@MoonHound done
@MoonHound done
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@SnowyWaves

Please read the whole post again! :)
@SnowyWaves

Please read the whole post again! :)
sorry to hear you leaving , hope you can have great time in reality , and also hope that you have enjoyed in FR :) @MoonHound
may i have some treasure pls?
code: I will treat them well :)
sorry to hear you leaving , hope you can have great time in reality , and also hope that you have enjoyed in FR :) @MoonHound
may i have some treasure pls?
code: I will treat them well :)
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@MoonHound
Sounds good. :)
@MoonHound
Sounds good. :)
YM7fnsh.gif
I will treat them well :)
Also I hope you have a good time in real life, if you're quiting fr then you'll proberbly have a lot more time for other stuff, srry im bad with words but I hope you're happy!

And i'd like treasure or a pretty dragon please? Also if you have any accent or skin left I love those!
Also I hope you have a good time in real life, if you're quiting fr then you'll proberbly have a lot more time for other stuff, srry im bad with words but I hope you're happy!

And i'd like treasure or a pretty dragon please? Also if you have any accent or skin left I love those!

QVkHS1O.png
@MoonHound I'll leave the dragons for people that have less than me (my lair is getting way too full for my own good) but I would be happy to take battle items or any familiars if you have them! Any random item from those categories is fine.

It's sad to see another user go, and I hope the next game you move on to treats you right!

@MoonHound I'll leave the dragons for people that have less than me (my lair is getting way too full for my own good) but I would be happy to take battle items or any familiars if you have them! Any random item from those categories is fine.

It's sad to see another user go, and I hope the next game you move on to treats you right!

1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@MoonHound
Hi! I hope you had a fun time on FR and I wish you a good day IRL!
I'd love some treasure, (or any skin, but that wasn't on the list, so...)
but I'm mainly here to wish you good luck and thank you for this giveways!
Thank you a lot!
@MoonHound
Hi! I hope you had a fun time on FR and I wish you a good day IRL!
I'd love some treasure, (or any skin, but that wasn't on the list, so...)
but I'm mainly here to wish you good luck and thank you for this giveways!
Thank you a lot!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@MoonHound
Hi, there! Here's to your progressing in art :D where do you post your stuff? I'd like to follow you some time.

Might I have 1kt and any of your dergs? They all look lovely (I really like blue ~) and I can't decide xD I will treat them well, I promise :))
@MoonHound
Hi, there! Here's to your progressing in art :D where do you post your stuff? I'd like to follow you some time.

Might I have 1kt and any of your dergs? They all look lovely (I really like blue ~) and I can't decide xD I will treat them well, I promise :))
FR+16/GMT+8
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
@MoonHound
I would love if you have some familiars or apparels.
Allso treasure and battle items would be loved

Thank you very much for this ^^

@MoonHound
I would love if you have some familiars or apparels.
Allso treasure and battle items would be loved

Thank you very much for this ^^

ywffXr.png
@MoonHound
Wish you well in your other pursuits :)
Could I have Shade or CrystalMist if they are available? I'd like to use them for breeding. Thank you.
@MoonHound
Wish you well in your other pursuits :)
Could I have Shade or CrystalMist if they are available? I'd like to use them for breeding. Thank you.
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12