Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@MoonHound
Thank you for helping others by having this giveaway. =] I wish you well on your art! (Also, I saw on the first page that you said you have a DeviantArt account. I'd love to see your work! The artist community here is so awesome and has so many people with their individual styles. I love seeing them all! =D)

If you have any food items you'd be willing to give away, I'm in constant need of food and would certainly make use of it. Otherwise, any festival items/currency or literally any familiar would be greatly appreciated. And if you wanted to just stick with the categories listed in your first post, then any mixture of items you'd like to give would be equally appreciated. ^^ I will treat them well :) Thank you so much again, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@MoonHound
Thank you for helping others by having this giveaway. =] I wish you well on your art! (Also, I saw on the first page that you said you have a DeviantArt account. I'd love to see your work! The artist community here is so awesome and has so many people with their individual styles. I love seeing them all! =D)

If you have any food items you'd be willing to give away, I'm in constant need of food and would certainly make use of it. Otherwise, any festival items/currency or literally any familiar would be greatly appreciated. And if you wanted to just stick with the categories listed in your first post, then any mixture of items you'd like to give would be equally appreciated. ^^ I will treat them well :) Thank you so much again, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@MoonHound
Sorry to hear that you are quitting flight rising. Hope you have a great time out there on there wherever you are! If you want to give me anything, really ill take anything. You don't have to give me anything of you want though.
@MoonHound
Sorry to hear that you are quitting flight rising. Hope you have a great time out there on there wherever you are! If you want to give me anything, really ill take anything. You don't have to give me anything of you want though.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@MoonHound I am sorry to hear you are quitting FR. If you would be so kind, I will accept really anything, from familiars I do not have to nice apparell. Even food or materials from the bubbling brew are fine for me! Thank you lots.
@MoonHound I am sorry to hear you are quitting FR. If you would be so kind, I will accept really anything, from familiars I do not have to nice apparell. Even food or materials from the bubbling brew are fine for me! Thank you lots.
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
I wold like some battle items. I`m currently tying to build a new level 25 team for the coliseum
If you are out of battle items I will gladly take some apparel instead
Thank you
I will treat them well :)
I wold like some battle items. I`m currently tying to build a new level 25 team for the coliseum
If you are out of battle items I will gladly take some apparel instead
Thank you
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@Moonhound

Hi there, I'm still really new and would love a dragon. I need a ridgeback in my lair so Camir or SakuraTiger would be great if they are not claimed. If you happen to have a balttle item I would take that as well. My team could use a boost in the coliseum.

Thankyou for your consideration and I hope you have fun in your time off of FlightRising!
@Moonhound

Hi there, I'm still really new and would love a dragon. I need a ridgeback in my lair so Camir or SakuraTiger would be great if they are not claimed. If you happen to have a balttle item I would take that as well. My team could use a boost in the coliseum.

Thankyou for your consideration and I hope you have fun in your time off of FlightRising!
Hi! I'm sorry you are quitting but I understand why you are doing it. Its really nice you are giving your stuff away to everybody! I would love anything you have left except dragons, i have no space in my lair because of nests lol. Thank you and i will treat them well :)
Hi! I'm sorry you are quitting but I understand why you are doing it. Its really nice you are giving your stuff away to everybody! I would love anything you have left except dragons, i have no space in my lair because of nests lol. Thank you and i will treat them well :)
@Moonhound If you would be so kind, may I have SeaMirror and perhaps any battle items or treasure you have leftover?

Thank you and I hope you have fun with your art! (I art too :)
@Moonhound If you would be so kind, may I have SeaMirror and perhaps any battle items or treasure you have leftover?

Thank you and I hope you have fun with your art! (I art too :)
tjjhFkf.png
@MoonHound
I'd love to take in a random dragon and some treasure if there is any left. I will treat them well :)
@MoonHound
I'd love to take in a random dragon and some treasure if there is any left. I will treat them well :)
May I have some apparrel and a battle item please?
Thank you so so much !!

@MoonHound
Thank you for your generosity ;0;
I hope the art business treats you well, have a great day!
May I have some apparrel and a battle item please?
Thank you so so much !!

@MoonHound
Thank you for your generosity ;0;
I hope the art business treats you well, have a great day!
@MoonHound
If Shade is still available, I'll adopt her. If no one has her yet...
@MoonHound
If Shade is still available, I'll adopt her. If no one has her yet...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12