Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@MoonHound

If you still have anything left, I would love anything you'd care to give away.
I will treat them well :)
@MoonHound

If you still have anything left, I would love anything you'd care to give away.
@MoonHound

I hope that you enjoyed your time on FR! I've only been here a few days and I already have met so many amazing people (and dragons)! If you have anything left I would, of course, treat them well :).
Apparel would be nice, and dragons would always be good.
I love all your dragons, they are beautiful! <3
Thank you so much for doing all of this, I would probably do the same if I quit FR
>w<
@MoonHound

I hope that you enjoyed your time on FR! I've only been here a few days and I already have met so many amazing people (and dragons)! If you have anything left I would, of course, treat them well :).
Apparel would be nice, and dragons would always be good.
I love all your dragons, they are beautiful! <3
Thank you so much for doing all of this, I would probably do the same if I quit FR
>w<
@Moonhound Hi, is MysticShadow available? If not, can I have Xzure? I will treat them well :) :) (2 smiley-faces because you are nice)
@Moonhound Hi, is MysticShadow available? If not, can I have Xzure? I will treat them well :) :) (2 smiley-faces because you are nice)
@MoonHound Can I have 8 gems and an apparel item? (Any random item will do.) Thanks for doing this!

@MoonHound Can I have 8 gems and an apparel item? (Any random item will do.) Thanks for doing this!

@MoonHound Thank you so much for doing this, and I wish you the best for whatever you may choose to do in the future! May I please have 1000t, 8g, random battle item and random piece of apparel, plus Snowstorm? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27534167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275342/27534167_350.png[/img] [/url] I will treat them well :)
@MoonHound
Thank you so much for doing this, and I wish you the best for whatever you may choose to do in the future!

May I please have 1000t, 8g, random battle item and random piece of apparel, plus Snowstorm?

27534167_350.png
jYsXFew.gif
@Moonhound I hope I wont be asking to much, but may I have 8,000 Treasure and two dragons? I would like the male and female sky dancers on the last page but I wouldn't mind any other two dragons :3 oh and I will treat them well :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
@Moonhound I hope I wont be asking to much, but may I have 8,000 Treasure and two dragons? I would like the male and female sky dancers on the last page but I wouldn't mind any other two dragons :3 oh and I will treat them well :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Can I have Xzure and random stuff?
I will treat them well :) (I'm actually going to use Xzure for a breeding project, I like circuit dragons. :))
I will treat them well :) (I'm actually going to use Xzure for a breeding project, I like circuit dragons. :))
tDeKDnH.png
Actually can I have Xandy, just realized someone already claimed Xzure.
(Code: I will treat them well :))
Actually can I have Xandy, just realized someone already claimed Xzure.
(Code: I will treat them well :))
tDeKDnH.png
@GryphonSong sorry but I've run out of both things!
@GryphonSong sorry but I've run out of both things!
[quote name="epicpython" date=2017-04-22 21:56:08] Can I have Xzure and random stuff? I will treat them well :) (I'm actually going to use Xzure for a breeding project, I like circuit dragons. :)) [/quote] @epicpython sorry but Xzure is taken!
epicpython wrote on 2017-04-22:

@epicpython sorry but Xzure is taken!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12