Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
~PAUSED~

Sorry but it's an overload and I need a rest food first!
Next person to send gift~ SharonCarter

Sorry for the long wait!
~PAUSED~

Sorry but it's an overload and I need a rest food first!
Next person to send gift~ SharonCarter

Sorry for the long wait!
@MoonHound Can I have Xandy?
tDeKDnH.png
[quote name="epicpython" date=2017-04-22 22:02:00] @MoonHound Can I have Xandy? [/quote] @epicpython sure! after a while tho
epicpython wrote on 2017-04-22:

@epicpython sure! after a while tho
@MoonHound
I may take some gems and apparel if you still have any.
I will treat them well. :)
@MoonHound
I may take some gems and apparel if you still have any.
I will treat them well. :)
YM7fnsh.gif
@MoonHound

Sorry to see you leave, I hope you had fun during your time here on FR. Good luck on your journey.

Any random items would be greatly appreciated thank you! I will treat them well :)
@MoonHound

Sorry to see you leave, I hope you had fun during your time here on FR. Good luck on your journey.

Any random items would be greatly appreciated thank you! I will treat them well :)
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
[quote name="DawnStargaze" date=2017-04-22 21:29:53] @Moonhound I hope I wont be asking to much, but may I have 8,000 Treasure and two dragons? I would like the male and female sky dancers on the last page but I wouldn't mind any other two dragons :3 oh and I will treat them well :) Thank you for taking the time to read my post. [/quote] @DawnStargaze I'm sorry but the maximum is 100 treasure per person. I'll send you the treasure and the dragons!
DawnStargaze wrote on 2017-04-22:
@Moonhound I hope I wont be asking to much, but may I have 8,000 Treasure and two dragons? I would like the male and female sky dancers on the last page but I wouldn't mind any other two dragons :3 oh and I will treat them well :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

@DawnStargaze

I'm sorry but the maximum is 100 treasure per person. I'll send you the treasure and the dragons!
@SerigalaMenarik

I'm sorry but I've run out of both things! How about some random items and 1000 treasure?
@SerigalaMenarik

I'm sorry but I've run out of both things! How about some random items and 1000 treasure?
@MoonHound
can I have any familiar apparel vistas left?
@MoonHound
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@SnowyWaves

There are no apparel and vistas available, but I sure can give you familiars!
Trade sent!
@SnowyWaves

There are no apparel and vistas available, but I sure can give you familiars!
Trade sent!
[quote name="SnowyWaves" date=2017-04-22 23:44:50] @MoonHound can I have any familiar apparel vistas left? [/quote] @SnowyWaves Can u please reply to my trade with the code?
SnowyWaves wrote on 2017-04-22:
@MoonHound

@SnowyWaves

Can u please reply to my trade with the code?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12