Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
So sorry you're leaving. I wish you the best in real life!

(Bump)
So sorry you're leaving. I wish you the best in real life!

(Bump)
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
[quote name="SoldierOfHell" date=2017-04-22 18:23:16] sad to see more people go -sighs- @MoonHound hope life treats you well, though! Also, I'm unsure of what you mean by 'trade.' can you clarify that please? Thx! Code: I will treat them well [/quote] Well i guess i was unclear, I'll edit it now! You can tell me what u want here, and I'll send u a oneway trade with everything and extra items
SoldierOfHell wrote on 2017-04-22:
sad to see more people go -sighs- @MoonHound hope life treats you well, though! Also, I'm unsure of what you mean by 'trade.' can you clarify that please? Thx!

Code: I will treat them well

Well i guess i was unclear, I'll edit it now!
You can tell me what u want here, and I'll send u a oneway trade with everything and extra items
[quote name="SarWings" date=2017-04-22 18:24:41] Bump... so to make sure I have this right, we send you a request of what we want in the crossroads message with the code? [/quote] You can tell me what u want here and I'll send u the stuff along with extras!
SarWings wrote on 2017-04-22:
Bump... so to make sure I have this right, we send you a request of what we want in the crossroads message with the code?

You can tell me what u want here and I'll send u the stuff along with extras!
[quote name="MoonHound" date=2017-04-22 18:27:09] [quote name="SoldierOfHell" date=2017-04-22 18:23:16] sad to see more people go -sighs- @MoonHound hope life treats you well, though! Also, I'm unsure of what you mean by 'trade.' can you clarify that please? Thx! Code: I will treat them well [/quote] Well i guess i was unclear, I'll edit it now! You can tell me what u want here, and I'll send u a oneway trade with everything and extra items [/quote] oh, thx! if it's not too much trouble, i was hoping to get a bit of everything minus dragons. dont have space to house them (lawl). please and thank you!
MoonHound wrote on 2017-04-22:
SoldierOfHell wrote on 2017-04-22:
sad to see more people go -sighs- @MoonHound hope life treats you well, though! Also, I'm unsure of what you mean by 'trade.' can you clarify that please? Thx!

Code: I will treat them well

Well i guess i was unclear, I'll edit it now!
You can tell me what u want here, and I'll send u a oneway trade with everything and extra items

oh, thx! if it's not too much trouble, i was hoping to get a bit of everything minus dragons. dont have space to house them (lawl). please and thank you!
Bump hi just to make sure do we just have to tell you what we want then you willl send it to us and i would love some of your dragons
Bump hi just to make sure do we just have to tell you what we want then you willl send it to us and i would love some of your dragons
[quote name="flowerpaw34" date=2017-04-22 18:30:21] Bump hi just to make sure do we just have to tell you what we want then you willl send it to us and i would love some of your dragons [/quote] Yes, exactly!
flowerpaw34 wrote on 2017-04-22:

Yes, exactly!
Bump!

@MoonHound
I hope you had a great time here on FR, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors! Could I get some treasure, gems, and/or apparel, please? I will treat them well :)
Bump!

@MoonHound
I hope you had a great time here on FR, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors! Could I get some treasure, gems, and/or apparel, please? I will treat them well :)
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
ok i would love random things and i wish you the best of luck
ok i would love random things and i wish you the best of luck
[quote name="MidNightTiger" date=2017-04-22 18:31:26] Bump! @MoonHound I hope you had a great time here on FR, and I wish you luck on your future endeavors! Could I get some treasure, gems, and/or apparel, please? I will treat them well :) [/quote] Sure!
MidNightTiger wrote on 2017-04-22:
Bump!

@MoonHound

Sure!
@MoonHound

I sent you a 2 way crossroads with what I wanted ahh I'm sorry I can cancel it and let you send the one way if you want

What I Want:
1000t
8g
A random battle item
Daisy Flowerfall apparel (on one of your dragons)

ahhhg im sorry I'm on mobile rn and its hard to scroll between posts so I didn't see I'm embarrased ;-;
@MoonHound

I sent you a 2 way crossroads with what I wanted ahh I'm sorry I can cancel it and let you send the one way if you want

What I Want:
1000t
8g
A random battle item
Daisy Flowerfall apparel (on one of your dragons)

ahhhg im sorry I'm on mobile rn and its hard to scroll between posts so I didn't see I'm embarrased ;-;
nAoSSfC.pngimage1-1.pngnAoSSfC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12