Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@moonhound Thank you for this giveaway! I hope we see other on chicken smoothie one day~ (My pet groups need desperate organizing.. rip.....)
Could I receive some gems (8) and an apparel (any festival/baldwin apparels to be specific? ^^) please? Thank you so much!
@moonhound Thank you for this giveaway! I hope we see other on chicken smoothie one day~ (My pet groups need desperate organizing.. rip.....)
Could I receive some gems (8) and an apparel (any festival/baldwin apparels to be specific? ^^) please? Thank you so much!
@MoonHound

Oh, man. Hope you had a fun time here while it lasted, dude! Best of wishes to you IRL! I'll take anything you throw at me except dragons. I will treat them well. :)
@MoonHound

Oh, man. Hope you had a fun time here while it lasted, dude! Best of wishes to you IRL! I'll take anything you throw at me except dragons. I will treat them well. :)
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@MoonHound

May I have 8g and any piece of apparel? I will treat them well :)
I hope you had a great time on FR~
@MoonHound

May I have 8g and any piece of apparel? I will treat them well :)
I hope you had a great time on FR~
On FR time~
@Moonhound

I hope life treats you well. FR has been a great escape for me, so i hope you had fun while it lasted.
Honestly, I'd be happy with anything sent my way be it apparel, currency, familiar or dragon (no room sadly though :( ), so what ever you'd like to send my way I promise I will treat them well :)
@Moonhound

I hope life treats you well. FR has been a great escape for me, so i hope you had fun while it lasted.
Honestly, I'd be happy with anything sent my way be it apparel, currency, familiar or dragon (no room sadly though :( ), so what ever you'd like to send my way I promise I will treat them well :)
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Moonhound
Hi there,
I would love to adopt Seamirror or Neonmist if they are available. I would also love any apparel and I am looking for Ambush stones if you have any (or Berserkers). I will treat them well :)
And I really appreciate this offer. Goodluck with your next projects.
Thanks!
Kathy
@Moonhound
Hi there,
I would love to adopt Seamirror or Neonmist if they are available. I would also love any apparel and I am looking for Ambush stones if you have any (or Berserkers). I will treat them well :)
And I really appreciate this offer. Goodluck with your next projects.
Thanks!
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@MoonHound,
May I have #30691855 and any piece of apparel? I will treat them well :).
@MoonHound,
May I have #30691855 and any piece of apparel? I will treat them well :).
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@moonhound

I hope that you had a good time here in fr. If you have any spare treasure, that would be awesome! Also, Rosepearl is lovely :-P!! I promise I will treat them well!!!
@moonhound

I hope that you had a good time here in fr. If you have any spare treasure, that would be awesome! Also, Rosepearl is lovely :-P!! I promise I will treat them well!!!
@Moonhound

Hi darling ! Sending you a CR, since I don't have any particular specifications :)
@Moonhound

Hi darling ! Sending you a CR, since I don't have any particular specifications :)
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Moonhound

Good luck wherever you go!

Could I have any festival apparel, 8 gems and any battle item? Thanks so much, I hope you enjoyed your time here.

I will treat them well :)
@Moonhound

Good luck wherever you go!

Could I have any festival apparel, 8 gems and any battle item? Thanks so much, I hope you enjoyed your time here.

I will treat them well :)
@MoonHound

I'm not especially picky! When people are generously giving away things, I tend to let them choose what they'd like to throw at me. Whatever it is, I will treat them well :)
@MoonHound

I'm not especially picky! When people are generously giving away things, I tend to let them choose what they'd like to throw at me. Whatever it is, I will treat them well :)
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12