Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {Quitting} MUST read post! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
~Welcome~
Heyy there everyone, I'm Moon!
As you all can see in the topic, I'm quitting after a great fun life in FR.
So, that means...
A GIVEAWAY!

~Rules~
1. Follow the rules!
2. You MUST add the code to the message in your trade or your trade will be cancelled.
3. Read the whole post carefully.
4. Don't be mean to me or the others.
5. Remember to thank me for giving you the stuff! This is optional, though.
8. Don't use your other accounts to get more stuff.

~Get the stuff you want!~
Code: I will treat them well :)
Each person can get a combo of each of the items below at most, and there's a maximum of each per person!
-Treasure (max 1000500)
-Gems (max 8)
-Dragons (max 2)
-Battle Items (max 1)
-Familiars (max 1)
-Apparel (max 1)
I will also give each person some extra items!

~How to get the stuff?~
Reply down below with what you want and the code, then I'll send you a one-way trade with the stuff you want!
I will tell you if the stuff you want is already taken, then you can ask for something else!

Welp that's all! Go ahead to ask me any questions.

EDIT: Kylas and her apparel are locked, I'm sorry!
~Welcome~
Heyy there everyone, I'm Moon!
As you all can see in the topic, I'm quitting after a great fun life in FR.
So, that means...
A GIVEAWAY!

~Rules~
1. Follow the rules!
2. You MUST add the code to the message in your trade or your trade will be cancelled.
3. Read the whole post carefully.
4. Don't be mean to me or the others.
5. Remember to thank me for giving you the stuff! This is optional, though.
8. Don't use your other accounts to get more stuff.

~Get the stuff you want!~
Code: I will treat them well :)
Each person can get a combo of each of the items below at most, and there's a maximum of each per person!
-Treasure (max 1000500)
-Gems (max 8)
-Dragons (max 2)
-Battle Items (max 1)
-Familiars (max 1)
-Apparel (max 1)
I will also give each person some extra items!

~How to get the stuff?~
Reply down below with what you want and the code, then I'll send you a one-way trade with the stuff you want!
I will tell you if the stuff you want is already taken, then you can ask for something else!

Welp that's all! Go ahead to ask me any questions.

EDIT: Kylas and her apparel are locked, I'm sorry!
Bump
Bump
@MoonHound

(Boop!)

I'm curious: if you're willing to answer, why are you quitting FR? Real life? Loss of interest?

Throw random items at me, of any and all category! I will treat them well :) (of course :P)
@MoonHound

(Boop!)

I'm curious: if you're willing to answer, why are you quitting FR? Real life? Loss of interest?

Throw random items at me, of any and all category! I will treat them well :) (of course :P)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@MoonHound

Hope you had a good time at FR, and maybe come back to visit some time? (You can get your stuff back from me if you're still active.)
And thanks in advance, I will treat them well!
@MoonHound

Hope you had a good time at FR, and maybe come back to visit some time? (You can get your stuff back from me if you're still active.)
[quote name="Ellapinky" date=2017-04-22 18:18:58] @MoonHound (Boop!) I'm curious: if you're willing to answer, why are you quitting FR? Real life? Loss of interest? Throw random items at me, of any and all category! I will treat them well :) (of course :P) [/quote] Ofcuz I'm willing hehe You're right, I'm not very interested in FR anymore. I'm trying to have my full concentration on my art and get away from games a bit. I'll still check on FR from time to time though, I've got friendos here X3 Do you want to pick anything from me or just let me give u the extra items?
Ellapinky wrote on 2017-04-22:
@MoonHound

(Boop!)

Ofcuz I'm willing hehe
You're right, I'm not very interested in FR anymore. I'm trying to have my full concentration on my art and get away from games a bit. I'll still check on FR from time to time though, I've got friendos here X3

Do you want to pick anything from me or just let me give u the extra items?
[quote name="Adelma" date=2017-04-22 18:20:14] @MoonHound Hope you had a good time at FR, and maybe come back to visit some time? (You can get your stuff back from me if you're still active.) And thanks in advance, I will treat them well! [/quote] Thanks, and you can keep the stuff! <3
Adelma wrote on 2017-04-22:
@MoonHound

Thanks, and you can keep the stuff! <3
@MoonHound

Do you have an art account? I love following artists ;O
@MoonHound

,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
sad to see more people go -sighs- @MoonHound hope life treats you well, though! Also, I'm unsure of what you mean by 'trade.' can you clarify that please? Thx!

Code: I will treat them well
sad to see more people go -sighs- @MoonHound hope life treats you well, though! Also, I'm unsure of what you mean by 'trade.' can you clarify that please? Thx!

Code: I will treat them well
Bump... so to make sure I have this right, we send you a request of what we want in the crossroads message with the code?
Bump... so to make sure I have this right, we send you a request of what we want in the crossroads message with the code?
nAoSSfC.pngimage1-1.pngnAoSSfC.png
[quote name="Praeter" date=2017-04-22 18:23:10] @MoonHound Do you have an art account? I love following artists ;O [/quote] I do have one on Deviant Art and Chicken Smoothie(WIP)
Praeter wrote on 2017-04-22:
@MoonHound

I do have one on Deviant Art and Chicken Smoothie(WIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12