Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@RGXiumin I need them for the crown yes!! Thank you
@RGXiumin I need them for the crown yes!! Thank you
@RGXiumin I really need 245,000t for an expansion, as lair space is always a problem. I've saved about 100,000, and anything would help!
@RGXiumin I really need 245,000t for an expansion, as lair space is always a problem. I've saved about 100,000, and anything would help!
Pixel-Babies.png
@countthestars @Madsparkz
Check your CR
@countthestars @Madsparkz
Check your CR
@RGXiumin

I'm saving up for a lair expansion (total 90,000, I currently have nearly 20,000) so anything that could help would be really nice!

Thank you so much for doing this!
@RGXiumin

I'm saving up for a lair expansion (total 90,000, I currently have nearly 20,000) so anything that could help would be really nice!

Thank you so much for doing this!
@RGXiumin
hi! i need just 500g more to finish paying off two sprites i finally got a deal on <3 any help would be so, so much appreciated!!
thanks so much for doing this c:
@RGXiumin
hi! i need just 500g more to finish paying off two sprites i finally got a deal on <3 any help would be so, so much appreciated!!
thanks so much for doing this c:
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@RGXiumin

I would like some help with expanding my lair once or twice. the cost for my current expansion is 90kt.
@RGXiumin

I would like some help with expanding my lair once or twice. the cost for my current expansion is 90kt.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@BlackOutBullets @BlueEagle @Cealygosa @kjelle @Starrii @Niklia @Madsparkz @countthestars @clasli13 @Kronus @Litoriadraconis @PiedPipecleaner @HuskyLove @Shadifax @GalaxyFilly

Please add your usernames and what you need to the spreadsheet on the first page. It will make things a lot smoother and easier to hand out currency.
@BlackOutBullets @BlueEagle @Cealygosa @kjelle @Starrii @Niklia @Madsparkz @countthestars @clasli13 @Kronus @Litoriadraconis @PiedPipecleaner @HuskyLove @Shadifax @GalaxyFilly

Please add your usernames and what you need to the spreadsheet on the first page. It will make things a lot smoother and easier to hand out currency.
@RGXiumin

Umm... I may just be stupid, but I don't see a spreadsheet...
@RGXiumin

Umm... I may just be stupid, but I don't see a spreadsheet...
@Huskylove

The word pinglist is a link to a spreadsheet under how to get in on this
@Huskylove

The word pinglist is a link to a spreadsheet under how to get in on this
@RGXiumin
The spreadsheet was a list of dragon genes costs, not items, so I tried filling it out the best I could. >.<
@RGXiumin
The spreadsheet was a list of dragon genes costs, not items, so I tried filling it out the best I could. >.<
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16