Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@RGXiumin

Okie I added my next amounts ^^

Next Expansion is the 90kT
And the Vista: Brightshine Jubilee is 30g, I wanna collect all the vistas :D

Thanks again! <3
@RGXiumin

Okie I added my next amounts ^^

Next Expansion is the 90kT
And the Vista: Brightshine Jubilee is 30g, I wanna collect all the vistas :D

Thanks again! <3
@RGXiumin

Alrighty, I've added my needs :P I also added my gening project ~

@Madsparkz

Dear, you need to click the tab that says Treasure Help and type how much currency you need
@RGXiumin

Alrighty, I've added my needs :P I also added my gening project ~

@Madsparkz

Dear, you need to click the tab that says Treasure Help and type how much currency you need
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa
Oh. sorry about that! Do I put the amount needed under Total G?
@Cealygosa
Oh. sorry about that! Do I put the amount needed under Total G?
@Madsparkz

I think just under the Treasure and under the Gems, I think the total is for RGX to know how much they need? I'm not entirely sure
@Madsparkz

I think just under the Treasure and under the Gems, I think the total is for RGX to know how much they need? I'm not entirely sure
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa
Ok, thanks. c:
@Cealygosa
Ok, thanks. c:
@RGXiumin Sorry to bother you on both threads, but I'd like to set up a Coli team so I can farm that for treasure. Buuuut I need the battle stones so I can do that. If you'd be willing to spare about 80kt then I'd be able to set up my team, and I'd be glad to donate some of what I earn to help out!
@RGXiumin Sorry to bother you on both threads, but I'd like to set up a Coli team so I can farm that for treasure. Buuuut I need the battle stones so I can do that. If you'd be willing to spare about 80kt then I'd be able to set up my team, and I'd be glad to donate some of what I earn to help out!
There I added my wishes to the spreadsheet along with the cost, dragon ID and username. @ RGXiumin
Thanks very much for doing this thread.
There I added my wishes to the spreadsheet along with the cost, dragon ID and username. @ RGXiumin
Thanks very much for doing this thread.
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@RGXiumin

Changed my goal recently - I have both a lair expansion I'm saving for, as well as an Eliminate (or three) for my coli team I've painstakingly levelled without. I've heard it's a lot better with it.

Currently 150,000/245,000 (T) on the lair expansion, and the Eliminates fall after that.
@RGXiumin

Changed my goal recently - I have both a lair expansion I'm saving for, as well as an Eliminate (or three) for my coli team I've painstakingly levelled without. I've heard it's a lot better with it.

Currently 150,000/245,000 (T) on the lair expansion, and the Eliminates fall after that.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@RGXiumin
40-50kt for any Sweater.
@RGXiumin
40-50kt for any Sweater.
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
@RGXiumin this is really neat that you're doing this UwU

I'm currently working on trying to expand my lair (it costs 115,000) and I have 4000. I'm grinding in the coli and have been playing mini games, but I'm not getting very far on my own haha xD when I start gathering up extra treasure I'll be sure to sling some your way to help with this thread!
@RGXiumin this is really neat that you're doing this UwU

I'm currently working on trying to expand my lair (it costs 115,000) and I have 4000. I'm grinding in the coli and have been playing mini games, but I'm not getting very far on my own haha xD when I start gathering up extra treasure I'll be sure to sling some your way to help with this thread!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16