Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@RGXiumin

I want a lair expansion for 90000, and I only have 17000 right now. There's also this beautiful dragon that I really want to buy, but it costs 150 gems, and I only have 12 :(
Thank you for doing this!
@RGXiumin

I want a lair expansion for 90000, and I only have 17000 right now. There's also this beautiful dragon that I really want to buy, but it costs 150 gems, and I only have 12 :(
Thank you for doing this!
PAMoyvM.png
I want to be able to purchase a imperial gened dragon from my friend, it requires 90k treasure.
That is my wish beyond all wishes.
@RGXiumin
Thank you so much for doing this thread. :)
I want to be able to purchase a imperial gened dragon from my friend, it requires 90k treasure.
That is my wish beyond all wishes.
@RGXiumin
Thank you so much for doing this thread. :)
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
But all I really really want is a level 25 so I can dominate the coliseum. If you are willing to give one away, wow your an amazing generous person, and I will definitely pay you back, it can be any type. That is my dream, You choose which one you want to do. THANKS THANK THANKS YOU ARE AMAZING ANYHOW! :) @RGXiumin
But all I really really want is a level 25 so I can dominate the coliseum. If you are willing to give one away, wow your an amazing generous person, and I will definitely pay you back, it can be any type. That is my dream, You choose which one you want to do. THANKS THANK THANKS YOU ARE AMAZING ANYHOW! :) @RGXiumin
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@RGXiumin
Hi there,
I am trying to save for a Fluted Pukasloth familiar for my familiar collection, I have a long way to go to find all the familiars but I am trying. There is one at the Auction House for 245g, I have 103g. If you could help I would be very grateful.
Thanks,
Kathy
@RGXiumin
Hi there,
I am trying to save for a Fluted Pukasloth familiar for my familiar collection, I have a long way to go to find all the familiars but I am trying. There is one at the Auction House for 245g, I have 103g. If you could help I would be very grateful.
Thanks,
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@BlackOutBullets @Niklia @Madsparkz @countthestars @clasli13 @Litoriadraconis
Do you guys still need the gems? I've got 100g I can give each of you if you do. ^-^
@BlackOutBullets @Niklia @Madsparkz @countthestars @clasli13 @Litoriadraconis
Do you guys still need the gems? I've got 100g I can give each of you if you do. ^-^
@RGXiumin
Thank you so much!, I could definitely use the gems, thank you very much!
@RGXiumin
Thank you so much!, I could definitely use the gems, thank you very much!
299d712f28.png
@RGXiumin I could use the gems too. Thank you!
@RGXiumin I could use the gems too. Thank you!
PAMoyvM.png
@RGXiumin
Yes I do as well. But I am happy to wait if it is too much trouble.
Thanks,
Kathy
@RGXiumin
Yes I do as well. But I am happy to wait if it is too much trouble.
Thanks,
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@RGXiumin

That would be amazing. Thank you!
@RGXiumin

That would be amazing. Thank you!
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
@RGXiumin
Yes, thanks! c:
@RGXiumin