Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@RGXiumin I need help with a couple things omo

Im currently saving for a name change and a flight change! I have 1381 out of the 2kg needed and im also saving up (After my name change and flight change) for a Tricktrouper's crown which is 2740g or 2829900t
@RGXiumin I need help with a couple things omo

Im currently saving for a name change and a flight change! I have 1381 out of the 2kg needed and im also saving up (After my name change and flight change) for a Tricktrouper's crown which is 2740g or 2829900t
@RGXiumin I have some slight investments :>

- Cloudkeeper Herald familiar is 43 Gems or 20kT right now
- I need 30kT for my 65kT lair expansion :<

That's all really :D
@RGXiumin I have some slight investments :>

- Cloudkeeper Herald familiar is 43 Gems or 20kT right now
- I need 30kT for my 65kT lair expansion :<

That's all really :D
@RGXiumin

Hello der ~

I need about 100kT more for my badly needed lair expansion *cries*
@RGXiumin

Hello der ~

I need about 100kT more for my badly needed lair expansion *cries*
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@BlueEagle @Cealygosa
Sent Crossroads ^-^
@BlueEagle @Cealygosa
Sent Crossroads ^-^
@RGXiumin
I'm looking to save up for an eliminate and another lair expansion, the expansion being prioritized as wind is dominating for me ;w;
I only have 3kt and the expansion is 332500t ahhh..

LAH for the eliminate is 300g, which is 270kt at a rate of 900t:1g oh man

this is so sweet for you to do this! when I'm not broke I'll try donating anything that I can help you with! :D (adding myself to the pinglist as well)
@RGXiumin
I'm looking to save up for an eliminate and another lair expansion, the expansion being prioritized as wind is dominating for me ;w;
I only have 3kt and the expansion is 332500t ahhh..

LAH for the eliminate is 300g, which is 270kt at a rate of 900t:1g oh man

this is so sweet for you to do this! when I'm not broke I'll try donating anything that I can help you with! :D (adding myself to the pinglist as well)
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@RGXiumin Oh wow this is super nice of you um so I really need to expand my lair again because I run a hatchery and I'm going to be really tight on space next week,, The next one is 550kT and I've got about 72kT towards that :,)
@RGXiumin Oh wow this is super nice of you um so I really need to expand my lair again because I run a hatchery and I'm going to be really tight on space next week,, The next one is 550kT and I've got about 72kT towards that :,)
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
@RGXiumin
I know this is impossible but I'm trying to save up for pink wing silks! I have gathered 50/775 gems so far :(
Thanks for doing this!
@RGXiumin
I know this is impossible but I'm trying to save up for pink wing silks! I have gathered 50/775 gems so far :(
Thanks for doing this!
299d712f28.png
@RGXiumin
I'm trying to save up for the Sakura Flowerfall, which is about 400G.
@RGXiumin
I'm trying to save up for the Sakura Flowerfall, which is about 400G.
@RGXiumin

Yes! I would love an eliminate! Thank you so much <3
@RGXiumin

Yes! I would love an eliminate! Thank you so much <3
96VrrKe.png8WYeVsy.png
@RGXiumin

I still need around 160 gems for night sky wing silks. Thank you so much for doing this!
@RGXiumin

I still need around 160 gems for night sky wing silks. Thank you so much for doing this!
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16