Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Closed and have been closed for a while

Hello everybody! This thread is for help treasure or gem wise if you are trying to buy something. If you are trying to buy genes or dragons go here.

Feel free to share this forum so help can be spread.

How to get in on this
Fill out the form below. Then add your name and how much you need on the pinglist (this is a link) and it's on the 2nd page.

I will be posting the pinglist every week. I will also be posting the pinglist when giving out currency, it will be first come first serve, but you must repost the filled out form below to get currency. I give away about 100kt/100g to those who requested until I run out.

You can request help for anything, such as art, apparel, familiars, ect, except genes or dragons for those look at the top of this post.

And that's it. This one is a lot simpler than the gene forum.
Quote:
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting:
What I need it for:

How to help
If on the off chance you came here to help and you don't need anything feel free to make a donation. Nothing is too small <3. Donations are not required since they just make things move along faster.

Repost
8th

Thank you
Closed and have been closed for a while

Hello everybody! This thread is for help treasure or gem wise if you are trying to buy something. If you are trying to buy genes or dragons go here.

Feel free to share this forum so help can be spread.

How to get in on this
Fill out the form below. Then add your name and how much you need on the pinglist (this is a link) and it's on the 2nd page.

I will be posting the pinglist every week. I will also be posting the pinglist when giving out currency, it will be first come first serve, but you must repost the filled out form below to get currency. I give away about 100kt/100g to those who requested until I run out.

You can request help for anything, such as art, apparel, familiars, ect, except genes or dragons for those look at the top of this post.

And that's it. This one is a lot simpler than the gene forum.
Quote:
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting:
What I need it for:

How to help
If on the off chance you came here to help and you don't need anything feel free to make a donation. Nothing is too small <3. Donations are not required since they just make things move along faster.

Repost
8th

Thank you
@RGXiumin

Hi hi ! I'm collecting the 2014 festival bear familiars for my sister :3 she loves bears and I just need 3 more to surprise her!

I need the Cloudkeeper Herald - 55 Gems or 50kT
Polarfreeze Defender - 20 Gems or 25kT
and the Murktooth Bramblekeep - 25 Gems or 25kT

Thanks for viewing :3
@RGXiumin

Hi hi ! I'm collecting the 2014 festival bear familiars for my sister :3 she loves bears and I just need 3 more to surprise her!

I need the Cloudkeeper Herald - 55 Gems or 50kT
Polarfreeze Defender - 20 Gems or 25kT
and the Murktooth Bramblekeep - 25 Gems or 25kT

Thanks for viewing :3
up
up
@RGXiumin

Hi ... well im collecting every familliar missing in my beastiary to complete my goal[dream] of completing it ...

Currently need and goal im after:
Water Sprite -1000g/900,000kt ....

but if you stumble on any missing fam from my beastiary i need em all
@RGXiumin

Hi ... well im collecting every familliar missing in my beastiary to complete my goal[dream] of completing it ...

Currently need and goal im after:
Water Sprite -1000g/900,000kt ....

but if you stumble on any missing fam from my beastiary i need em all
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@ChaosQueen
Sending over some currency now. I'll send some more later.
@ChaosQueen
Sending over some currency now. I'll send some more later.
@RGXiumin I need help getting art! 798g to go!
@RGXiumin I need help getting art! 798g to go!
542vgw7.png
@umbra62
Sending over some gems. I might be able to send some more later.
@umbra62
Sending over some gems. I might be able to send some more later.
@RGXiumin thank you so much its a start at the goal ^_^
@RGXiumin thank you so much its a start at the goal ^_^
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@RGXiumin

THANK YOU!!!
@RGXiumin

THANK YOU!!!
542vgw7.png
Up
Up