Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2016 SSAC {prize distribution}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 747 748
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Ninjacatblue

We're excited that you're able to join us this year! Minty, Kriski and myself are super excited for this year's 2k16 Advent Calendar :3
@Ninjacatblue

We're excited that you're able to join us this year! Minty, Kriski and myself are super excited for this year's 2k16 Advent Calendar :3
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Cool!
Cool!
m38hJom.gif
!!!!!
!!!!!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
@SenchaDrake lets ask @kriski, as she's in charge of the Dragon Raffles this year!

Is it ok if donated dragons are named and how do you feel about accepted ungened gen1s?
@SenchaDrake lets ask @kriski, as she's in charge of the Dragon Raffles this year!

Is it ok if donated dragons are named and how do you feel about accepted ungened gen1s?
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@SenchaDrake -- @kriski would have to confirm, but I believe we aren't accepting G1s at this time. Dragons are welcome to be named, however!
@SenchaDrake -- @kriski would have to confirm, but I believe we aren't accepting G1s at this time. Dragons are welcome to be named, however!
@xpadfootx (jinx)
@xpadfootx (jinx)
@kriski
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE ADVENT CALENDARS!
i will totally be sending prizes after rollover ^^

Questions about dragons: do they get more tickets if i level them myself before sending over a Cr?
@kriski
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE ADVENT CALENDARS!
i will totally be sending prizes after rollover ^^

Questions about dragons: do they get more tickets if i level them myself before sending over a Cr?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
whoooooooooooooo

@minty er, I have no clue whether or not I chose to join the raffle on signup for SS2016 - would you mind checking if I did (and add me if I didn't? :o)
whoooooooooooooo

@minty er, I have no clue whether or not I chose to join the raffle on signup for SS2016 - would you mind checking if I did (and add me if I didn't? :o)
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@SenchaDrake - named is fine, no ungened dragons please, even GenOnes. They are an aquired taste and hard to gage in their popularity. Sorry.
@SenchaDrake - named is fine, no ungened dragons please, even GenOnes. They are an aquired taste and hard to gage in their popularity. Sorry.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 747 748