Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2016 SSAC {prize distribution}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 747 748
@Chocoli, @KatzPetz, @Keyoto, @Azurrys, @minyoongi, @Discovered, @Haoang20082, @Zaccely - your CRs are all technically from yesterday ;-) For our kick-off I'll let it stand, because we're all excited to get started. However, for all future CRs rollover is the cut-off. Please be mindful of that for your future dragon donations. Thank you.
@Chocoli, @KatzPetz, @Keyoto, @Azurrys, @minyoongi, @Discovered, @Haoang20082, @Zaccely - your CRs are all technically from yesterday ;-) For our kick-off I'll let it stand, because we're all excited to get started. However, for all future CRs rollover is the cut-off. Please be mindful of that for your future dragon donations. Thank you.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Boi this raffle looks awesome
Boi this raffle looks awesome
isjE8eL.gif
@xpadfootx

Oh! Then my dumb question helped! :D Yay! lol
@xpadfootx

Oh! Then my dumb question helped! :D Yay! lol
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@kriski
I apologize! I'll be more careful in the future :)
@kriski
I apologize! I'll be more careful in the future :)
realised that just when rollover hit, haha ^^ thanks for agreeing to accept them anyway!

(in my defence, australia...it's been 19 hours into nov 30 already! :p)
realised that just when rollover hit, haha ^^ thanks for agreeing to accept them anyway!

(in my defence, australia...it's been 19 hours into nov 30 already! :p)
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@xpadfootx and @kriski, I'm sorry, I had sent them over prior to Nov 30 and went to ping on the post at rollover. I hadn't been on most of the day, for that I am sorry. I'll try to do better next time.
@xpadfootx and @kriski, I'm sorry, I had sent them over prior to Nov 30 and went to ping on the post at rollover. I hadn't been on most of the day, for that I am sorry. I'll try to do better next time.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@Zaccely - no problem. Thanks. It's to keep it fair to everybody AND managable for me.
@Zaccely - no problem. Thanks. It's to keep it fair to everybody AND managable for me.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski
oops, the curse of time zone differences; i didn't consider the fact that it wasn't the 30th on FR time yet :,)
thanks for the heads up tho! i'lol make sure to keep it in mind for future donations
@kriski
oops, the curse of time zone differences; i didn't consider the fact that it wasn't the 30th on FR time yet :,)
thanks for the heads up tho! i'lol make sure to keep it in mind for future donations
@kriski

Sending in a dragon for the dragon raffle.
@kriski

Sending in a dragon for the dragon raffle.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@kriski
thanks for replying so fast ^^ for today we can only send one dragon right?
@kriski
thanks for replying so fast ^^ for today we can only send one dragon right?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 747 748