Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2016 SSAC {prize distribution}
1 2 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748
@persteph @missraven --

Hello! This is your hour warning. You were drawn as winners of a prize. Please see this post for details.
@persteph @missraven --

Hello! This is your hour warning. You were drawn as winners of a prize. Please see this post for details.
I have all of your options recorded! You have won the following packs based on your picks:

@Atzien - MP17
@Enalahs - VP15
@HexusBlackwing -MP15
@ToasterOven - EP9
@Fizzywits - AP19
@persteph - You have been put back into the pot for another chance to win.
@heroed - MP16
@Addmon - EP17
@missraven - You have been put back into the pot for another chance to win.
@ShadowedWolf - EP15
@Haoang20082 - EP8

I will start getting prizes out very soon. Thank you guys!! Congrats again round 17. :)
I have all of your options recorded! You have won the following packs based on your picks:

@Atzien - MP17
@Enalahs - VP15
@HexusBlackwing -MP15
@ToasterOven - EP9
@Fizzywits - AP19
@persteph - You have been put back into the pot for another chance to win.
@heroed - MP16
@Addmon - EP17
@missraven - You have been put back into the pot for another chance to win.
@ShadowedWolf - EP15
@Haoang20082 - EP8

I will start getting prizes out very soon. Thank you guys!! Congrats again round 17. :)
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hramld1.gif[/img][/center] OK, [i]THIS[/i] is the final drawing (I hope). There are only TWO prize packs left. Congrats to our 18th round of 2 winners! 1. @FoolishRay 2. @shawolexotic [b]You have 24 hours from this post to respond and make your choices.[/b] [b]THE REMAINING PRIZE PACKS:[/b] [center][quote="VP3: A Collection of Fun Guys"][item=vista: fungi][item=ancient fungus][item=dwarf truffle][item=skin: fun guy][/quote] [quote="VP6: Delightful Decor"][item=vista: ribbons and bows] [item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty aqua neck bow][item=pretty purple neck bow][item=pretty buttercup neck bow][/quote][/center] Please select a number of prize packs equal to your position in the list (for example, if you’re winner five, choose five prize packs). This guarantees that at least 1 of your chosen prize packs will still be available. This is the final round, so if you do not do this, you might end up with whatever is leftover instead of what was on your list! Use the Prize Pack ID number when submitting your list. You can find them in the Quote field and they look like this: AP11, FP3, EP17, and are followed by a funny name. [b][color=green]Please submit your list in the following fashion:[/color][/b] FP5 FP8 AP3 SP1 No # symbol, no commas, no extra words, and only 1 prize pack per line. Your choices will not be overlooked if you make a mistake but this submission style is by far the easiest for us! Thank you. <3 Each participant may only win 1 prize pack. After you have been drawn and have chosen a prize, you will not be able to win another. If you are drawn for a prize but do not respond within 24 hours, your name will be put back into the drawing pool and you will have another chance. Congrats!! Thank you so much for joining us this year. :) Would you like to be pinged for every group of winners? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1has398p95X4ruaV4-REcKNyRyFX3iI2TFj-FpmvkqWU/edit?usp=sharing]Please feel free to add yourself to this ping list.[/url] You are welcome to remove yourself at any time. Ping list was here.
Hramld1.gif

OK, THIS is the final drawing (I hope). There are only TWO prize packs left.

Congrats to our 18th round of 2 winners!

1. @FoolishRay
2. @shawolexotic

You have 24 hours from this post to respond and make your choices.

THE REMAINING PRIZE PACKS:
VP3: A Collection of Fun Guys wrote:
Vista: Fungi Ancient Fungus Dwarf Truffle Skin: Fun Guy
VP6: Delightful Decor wrote:
Vista: Ribbons and Bows
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow

Please select a number of prize packs equal to your position in the list (for example, if you’re winner five, choose five prize packs). This guarantees that at least 1 of your chosen prize packs will still be available. This is the final round, so if you do not do this, you might end up with whatever is leftover instead of what was on your list!

Use the Prize Pack ID number when submitting your list. You can find them in the Quote field and they look like this: AP11, FP3, EP17, and are followed by a funny name.

Please submit your list in the following fashion:

FP5
FP8
AP3
SP1

No # symbol, no commas, no extra words, and only 1 prize pack per line. Your choices will not be overlooked if you make a mistake but this submission style is by far the easiest for us! Thank you. <3

Each participant may only win 1 prize pack. After you have been drawn and have chosen a prize, you will not be able to win another. If you are drawn for a prize but do not respond within 24 hours, your name will be put back into the drawing pool and you will have another chance.

Congrats!! Thank you so much for joining us this year. :)

Would you like to be pinged for every group of winners? Please feel free to add yourself to this ping list. You are welcome to remove yourself at any time.

Ping list was here.
Congrats to all the winners, I guess the luck wasn't with me in this giveaway!
Congrats to all the winners, I guess the luck wasn't with me in this giveaway!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@minty
Oh wow I wasn't expecting this XD. Thank you very much! :D. I think I'll go with....

VP3

Thank you again! I had a lot of fun over the course of Secret Santa~
(Also when sending the prize, can you PM please? I'm getting on a flight in just a few hours and since I won't be taking my laptop PMs are easier for me on mobile. ^-^; )

Edit: Ahh almost forgot :o. Congrats to all winners! :3
@minty
Oh wow I wasn't expecting this XD. Thank you very much! :D. I think I'll go with....

VP3

Thank you again! I had a lot of fun over the course of Secret Santa~
(Also when sending the prize, can you PM please? I'm getting on a flight in just a few hours and since I won't be taking my laptop PMs are easier for me on mobile. ^-^; )

Edit: Ahh almost forgot :o. Congrats to all winners! :3
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@minty woohoo! I'll not make a choice and just leave it up to surprise as I'm the last person! :) Thank you very much! :)
@minty woohoo! I'll not make a choice and just leave it up to surprise as I'm the last person! :) Thank you very much! :)
@Eliss
Thank you, this is very nice of you C: ♥

@kriski
Thank you for that pretty dragon ♥ :D
@Eliss
Thank you, this is very nice of you C: ♥

@kriski
Thank you for that pretty dragon ♥ :D
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
@kriski

Excuse my ping.

Ahahahah that adorable little girl is mine forever. I didn't bother entering the dragon raffles because I figured I wouldn't win and wasn't sure if I qualified, but this is just like the same thing!

*twirls dramatically*
@kriski

Excuse my ping.

Ahahahah that adorable little girl is mine forever. I didn't bother entering the dragon raffles because I figured I wouldn't win and wasn't sure if I qualified, but this is just like the same thing!

*twirls dramatically*
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
are all the raffle drawings over :o ? thanks for putting on this event and the SS!
are all the raffle drawings over :o ? thanks for putting on this event and the SS!
BFEMrcM.png
Thank you so much for all the effort you put into the raffles and SSAC in general!
Thank you so much for all the effort you put into the raffles and SSAC in general!
|PEoUA2B.png
1 2 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748