Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2016 SSAC {prize distribution}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 747 748
@minty

can you check me if I'm in the raffle?
@minty

can you check me if I'm in the raffle?
isjE8eL.gif
@KatzPetz, @minyoongi - no problem, just make sure you stay within your allotted 24 hours for the other 4 days, it'll make my job much easier and keep it fair to everybody. Thanks.
@KatzPetz, @minyoongi - no problem, just make sure you stay within your allotted 24 hours for the other 4 days, it'll make my job much easier and keep it fair to everybody. Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Hinumi - yes, everybody can send in ONE dragon on 5 different days. If you miss one of your assigned days, you may not send in 2 on the next one.
@Hinumi - yes, everybody can send in ONE dragon on 5 different days. If you miss one of your assigned days, you may not send in 2 on the next one.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Dont worry about having sent donations before rollover tonight, we posted the board 30-ish minutes early so you guys would get a chance to read over everything while rollover was happening :3 But for future reference, yes the events last from rollover to rollover. So tomorrow night right after rollover happens, I'll be updating with the December 1st event and you'll have until right before the next rollover to have your participation logged in, depending on what the event is!
Dont worry about having sent donations before rollover tonight, we posted the board 30-ish minutes early so you guys would get a chance to read over everything while rollover was happening :3 But for future reference, yes the events last from rollover to rollover. So tomorrow night right after rollover happens, I'll be updating with the December 1st event and you'll have until right before the next rollover to have your participation logged in, depending on what the event is!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@kriski
Ahh, I'm sorry for the screw-up! Like a few others, I'm living in the future and it's already late afternoon on November 30th here, so it totally slipped my mind. I'll definitely be more mindful of timezones afer this.
@kriski
Ahh, I'm sorry for the screw-up! Like a few others, I'm living in the future and it's already late afternoon on November 30th here, so it totally slipped my mind. I'll definitely be more mindful of timezones afer this.
Oh, should we include in our messages a list of the items donated and the current Auction House lowest cost/value for the items, like we did last year?
Oh, should we include in our messages a list of the items donated and the current Auction House lowest cost/value for the items, like we did last year?
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
@WyldDandelyon

Yessss! I completely forgot about halfway through we started doing that last year! All of you guys that have sent in things, don't worry about it for those items. But for the future, and I'm going to update the board with this now, it would be SUPER helpful if you could include in your message a list of the items donated and the current auction house lowest cost/value of the item!!!
@WyldDandelyon

Yessss! I completely forgot about halfway through we started doing that last year! All of you guys that have sent in things, don't worry about it for those items. But for the future, and I'm going to update the board with this now, it would be SUPER helpful if you could include in your message a list of the items donated and the current auction house lowest cost/value of the item!!!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@kriski
Sending in a dragon.
@kriski
Sending in a dragon.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Crandigo -- You're in! :D
@Crandigo -- You're in! :D
@xpadfootx

I have a question about the community Days. How are we to have proof? I have yet to figure out how to screen shot on my computer.
@xpadfootx

I have a question about the community Days. How are we to have proof? I have yet to figure out how to screen shot on my computer.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 747 748