Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 2016 SSAC {prize distribution}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 747 748
@xpadfootx and/or @minty

All the pings, I think. Thank you.
@xpadfootx and/or @minty

All the pings, I think. Thank you.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
@WyldDandelyon -- I'll get you added. :D
@WyldDandelyon -- I'll get you added. :D
@Azurrys - no worries, like @xpadfootx said, we posted early this time, because it's a lot to take in. And now that all the posts and connected files are live, you can plan ahead. With over 900 people in this raffle, I need an easy way to separate donation groups from each other. The timestamp is FR time for everybody, so no math required to account for timezones. Thanks for being understanding.
@Azurrys - no worries, like @xpadfootx said, we posted early this time, because it's a lot to take in. And now that all the posts and connected files are live, you can plan ahead. With over 900 people in this raffle, I need an easy way to separate donation groups from each other. The timestamp is FR time for everybody, so no math required to account for timezones. Thanks for being understanding.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
And we're off to a great new SS season, YEAH!
And we're off to a great new SS season, YEAH!
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
@xpadfootx @minty
OAh, Is that raffle?
@xpadfootx @minty
OAh, Is that raffle?
@Breshcandra

If your keyboard has a printscr button, you can push that, it'll take a snapshot of what you're looking at, just open MS Paint, paste the image in and upload it to a photosharing site, such as imgur or whatever site really, and either send us the link or you can post it right inside of your post by using the images file link!

On community days, we'll have some detailed and clear instructions on how to provide proof for that day :3
@Breshcandra

If your keyboard has a printscr button, you can push that, it'll take a snapshot of what you're looking at, just open MS Paint, paste the image in and upload it to a photosharing site, such as imgur or whatever site really, and either send us the link or you can post it right inside of your post by using the images file link!

On community days, we'll have some detailed and clear instructions on how to provide proof for that day :3
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Oh my, what an amazing raffle this is! :D I'll be sending some items over to @minty and a pretty dragon to @kriski ^^ I'm looking forward to all of the events :D
Oh my, what an amazing raffle this is! :D I'll be sending some items over to @minty and a pretty dragon to @kriski ^^ I'm looking forward to all of the events :D
@xpadfootx @minty
How is the worth of an item determined? I'd like to end in a skin/accent from former festivals and depending of how I'll decide which one (:
also are only treasure donations matched?
@xpadfootx @minty
How is the worth of an item determined? I'd like to end in a skin/accent from former festivals and depending of how I'll decide which one (:
also are only treasure donations matched?
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@SelenaSilverwolf -- Hello! We use lowest AH value. Except for gene/breed scrolls -- then we use the MP value! No dom discounts applied.

I match both treasure and item donations. :) Last year towards the end I asked if people would rather have me dump straight treasure into prize packs (for example, another 500k treasure prize) or if I should invest in more items/scrolls.
@SelenaSilverwolf -- Hello! We use lowest AH value. Except for gene/breed scrolls -- then we use the MP value! No dom discounts applied.

I match both treasure and item donations. :) Last year towards the end I asked if people would rather have me dump straight treasure into prize packs (for example, another 500k treasure prize) or if I should invest in more items/scrolls.
@minty
thank you so much I'll go check some values before sending something in,
@minty
thank you so much I'll go check some values before sending something in,
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 747 748