Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick $5 bios & stories (CLOSED)
1 2 3
[center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Introduction:[/font][/size] [quote]A scribe, if you would, I chronicle the vast lives of dragons all across Sornieth, be it tales of the tribulations that they have gone through, or biographies that entail their personality and role within their home clans. I am keen at writing on a large variety of different topics, but I am especially well at works that include lesbian, bisexual, gay, or transgendered characters, as well as in dealing with back stories, explanations and inner workings of personalities, and particularly emotional scenes. I am willing to write violence, nudity, alcoholism, abuse/implied abuse, violence, narcotics, and implied sexual relationships, but I am not willing to write smut. I take all of the details that you include with your purchase with me into my writing software to ensure that I will include everything mentioned. My writing process takes about an hour on a regular, three paragraph biography, but it can take much longer on stories or a free rein biography. My lore is completed almost always within the day or very next day of purchase.[/quote] [size=2][/size] [size=7][font=book anqiua]Pricing & Examples:[/size][/font] [columns][quote][size=5][font=book antiqua][size=5]Biographies:[/size][size=2] [LIST] [*][b]Free Rein Biography[/b]- I will create a character from scratch from what you provide me. Min. 2 personality traits, 1 role. The length for a free rein biography is three paragraphs. [u]$5[/u] [*][b]Biography-[/b] You give me a significant amount of details about your character, and it is my job to properly write a biography on them. The length for a regular biography is three paragraphs. [u]$3[/u][/size][/font] [*][b]Additional Paragraph-[/b] I'll write out another paragraph detailing a relationship your character has with another, going more in-depth into a backstory, power, or any other miscellaneous additional information. [u]$1[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31717483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/317175/31717483.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19533672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195337/19533672.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32575883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/325759/32575883.png[/img][/quote][nextcol][quote][size=5][font=book antiqua][size=5]Stories:[/size] [size=3][LIST] [*][b]Short Story-[/b] Three paragraphs of a story given from the information and characters that you provide. You must include the said situation that is to occur. [u]$5[/u] [*][b]Long Story-[/b] Six paragraphs of a story given from the information and characters that you provide. You must include the said situation that is to occur. [u]$10[/u] [/LIST] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27665206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276653/27665206.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30463086][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/304631/30463086.png[/img] [/url] [/size][/font][/quote][/columns] [size=7][font=book anqiua]Policies:[/size] [quote][LIST] [*]If there is any question over if the information that you have would qualify as a regular or free rein biography, please feel free to ask, I'd be happy to work with you. [*] Prices are subject to change with time. If I am currently working on your commission, you are locked in for the price that we agreed upon beforehand. [*]I do have the right to be able to turn away work that I feel that I cannot properly convey. This is important to me; I want to be proud of every piece that I turn out, so if I feel incapable of doing it properly, I would rather you save your money. [*] If you do not feel like your work correctly fits your character, or if there are any mistakes on my part, they will be fixed for no extra charge whatsoever. [*] If you are interested in work that is not mentioned here, such as a free rein short story, you may send me a note and we can work something out. [*] You don't pay me until I complete your commission. I will generate Paypal link just for you! [/LIST][/quote] [size=5][font=book antiqua][size=5]Order Application:[/size][columns] [quote][center][b]Commision Type:[/b] Enter here. Or if unsure, feel free to ask beforehand. [b]Character(s):[/b] Copy and paste your dragon's generated code for their url and photo or link your character or characters. [b]Information:[/b] Please be as detailed as possible when ordering a story or a regular biography. Please also include, if you're asking me to write for a dragon, if you want them written as a dragon or as a human.[/center][/quote][/center]
Introduction:
Quote:
A scribe, if you would, I chronicle the vast lives of dragons all across Sornieth, be it tales of the tribulations that they have gone through, or biographies that entail their personality and role within their home clans. I am keen at writing on a large variety of different topics, but I am especially well at works that include lesbian, bisexual, gay, or transgendered characters, as well as in dealing with back stories, explanations and inner workings of personalities, and particularly emotional scenes. I am willing to write violence, nudity, alcoholism, abuse/implied abuse, violence, narcotics, and implied sexual relationships, but I am not willing to write smut.

I take all of the details that you include with your purchase with me into my writing software to ensure that I will include everything mentioned. My writing process takes about an hour on a regular, three paragraph biography, but it can take much longer on stories or a free rein biography. My lore is completed almost always within the day or very next day of purchase.

Pricing & Examples:
Quote:
Biographies:
  • Free Rein Biography- I will create a character from scratch from what you provide me. Min. 2 personality traits, 1 role. The length for a free rein biography is three paragraphs. $5
  • Biography- You give me a significant amount of details about your character, and it is my job to properly write a biography on them. The length for a regular biography is three paragraphs. $3
  • Additional Paragraph- I'll write out another paragraph detailing a relationship your character has with another, going more in-depth into a backstory, power, or any other miscellaneous additional information. $1

31717483.png

19533672.png

32575883.png
Quote:
Stories:
  • Short Story- Three paragraphs of a story given from the information and characters that you provide. You must include the said situation that is to occur. $5
  • Long Story- Six paragraphs of a story given from the information and characters that you provide. You must include the said situation that is to occur. $10

27665206.png

30463086.png

Policies:
Quote:
  • If there is any question over if the information that you have would qualify as a regular or free rein biography, please feel free to ask, I'd be happy to work with you.
  • Prices are subject to change with time. If I am currently working on your commission, you are locked in for the price that we agreed upon beforehand.
  • I do have the right to be able to turn away work that I feel that I cannot properly convey. This is important to me; I want to be proud of every piece that I turn out, so if I feel incapable of doing it properly, I would rather you save your money.
  • If you do not feel like your work correctly fits your character, or if there are any mistakes on my part, they will be fixed for no extra charge whatsoever.
  • If you are interested in work that is not mentioned here, such as a free rein short story, you may send me a note and we can work something out.
  • You don't pay me until I complete your commission. I will generate Paypal link just for you!

Order Application:
Quote:
Commision Type: Enter here. Or if unsure, feel free to ask beforehand.

Character(s): Copy and paste your dragon's generated code for their url and photo or link your character or characters.

Information: Please be as detailed as possible when ordering a story or a regular biography. Please also include, if you're asking me to write for a dragon, if you want them written as a dragon or as a human.

charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
[quote][center]Now open for buisness.[/center][/quote]
Quote:
Now open for buisness.
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
^
^
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
^
^
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
^
^
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
@Rebdomine i'LL GET SOMETHING ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHY PAYPAL WON'T LET ME INTO MY ACCOUNT
@Rebdomine i'LL GET SOMETHING ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHY PAYPAL WON'T LET ME INTO MY ACCOUNT
... Bone Fragments ...... yangir.
— it / he. twenty. writer.
@Rebdomine
sosososo good, how many biographies would I be able to purchase at once?
I'm interested in a biography for a total of three dragons since it's too hard to choose.....

Edit: Okay, I just noticed how you you didn't revive this forum yourself and it' been three months since you last bumped..... vv;;
Would you still be open to commissions now?
@Rebdomine
sosososo good, how many biographies would I be able to purchase at once?
I'm interested in a biography for a total of three dragons since it's too hard to choose.....

Edit: Okay, I just noticed how you you didn't revive this forum yourself and it' been three months since you last bumped..... vv;;
Would you still be open to commissions now?
T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@Arios

Sure, sounds great!

@Keizaal

I've been inactive on here for a while, but I have no issues at all taking some commissions. I can do all three, if you'd like! No worries at all, this forum was dead because I didn't think anyone was interested. I'm still open for commisions!
@Arios

Sure, sounds great!

@Keizaal

I've been inactive on here for a while, but I have no issues at all taking some commissions. I can do all three, if you'd like! No worries at all, this forum was dead because I didn't think anyone was interested. I'm still open for commisions!
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
@Rebdomine gasps,, so cold,, do you not remember me mother?
@Rebdomine gasps,, so cold,, do you not remember me mother?
... Bone Fragments ...... yangir.
— it / he. twenty. writer.
@Arios My little plague kid! Thank you for the sweet birthday message. I didn't think you would remember... Just because we haven't talked in a while! Ah, of course I remember you! We should text more often, I miss talking like this.
@Arios My little plague kid! Thank you for the sweet birthday message. I didn't think you would remember... Just because we haven't talked in a while! Ah, of course I remember you! We should text more often, I miss talking like this.
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
1 2 3