Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
@Tabbyclaw

Fixed! Thank you!
@Tabbyclaw

Fixed! Thank you!
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@annonymousspoon

Dragons coming!
@annonymousspoon

Dragons coming!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@SomeKindOfGenius

<3 Hope you make out well with all the babes I sent out.
Whenever you have a free moment I'd love to know how many tickets all of those accumulated.
I also wish you guys the best of luck, my 'mate' is a shadow <3
@SomeKindOfGenius

<3 Hope you make out well with all the babes I sent out.
Whenever you have a free moment I'd love to know how many tickets all of those accumulated.
I also wish you guys the best of luck, my 'mate' is a shadow <3
birdcage_pixels_by_picandou-d8dixx8.png
@Kahvinporo - I'm ready, thanks! ^.^
@Kahvinporo - I'm ready, thanks! ^.^
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@xDipperxPinesx

I'm sure the little bubs will be quite helpful making decorations for Mama's party! If you check the Leaderboard tab on the spreadsheet it will tell you how many you have, but I still 5 CR's to clear before they're all recorded!
@xDipperxPinesx

I'm sure the little bubs will be quite helpful making decorations for Mama's party! If you check the Leaderboard tab on the spreadsheet it will tell you how many you have, but I still 5 CR's to clear before they're all recorded!
[quote name="squiremarcus" date=2016-05-01 02:53:01] i dont have any friends in shadow flight, someone friend me and ill start sending you dragons [/quote] Or you could just send people dragons just for the sake of it instead of trying to pull this as well as this comment you left on Fire's public buy: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/54391b94a299d49d20f9403639403cfd/tumblr_o6hsys5CUP1sfgj6bo1_540.png[/img] If there's no incentive for you don't post a thing. @squiremarcus In the meantime: Um your spreadsheet's purple for payouts is hard to read :( @SomeKindOfGenius Would it be alright to change the color to Lavender instead, or the font to white?
squiremarcus wrote on 2016-05-01:
i dont have any friends in shadow flight, someone friend me and ill start sending you dragons
Or you could just send people dragons just for the sake of it instead of trying to pull this as well as this comment you left on Fire's public buy:

tumblr_o6hsys5CUP1sfgj6bo1_540.png

If there's no incentive for you don't post a thing. @squiremarcus

In the meantime: Um your spreadsheet's purple for payouts is hard to read :( @SomeKindOfGenius Would it be alright to change the color to Lavender instead, or the font to white?
@dracoon i was planning on helping fire and i wanted to make sure they didnt have a raffle

im not trying to cause trouble but usually i send dragons to the same person always from each flight that i help

and since you saw both comments that means you checked both threads just like i did
@dracoon i was planning on helping fire and i wanted to make sure they didnt have a raffle

im not trying to cause trouble but usually i send dragons to the same person always from each flight that i help

and since you saw both comments that means you checked both threads just like i did
Eh25y1w.png
@dracoon Sorry about that. I've changed the font to white.
@dracoon Sorry about that. I've changed the font to white.
@phoeniixfire No issue at all! It was just hard to see with the background nearly the same color.

Good luck pushing!
@phoeniixfire No issue at all! It was just hard to see with the background nearly the same color.

Good luck pushing!
@Ryeon030

I'm sorry, your ping got swallowed up and I only just saw your post. If you send a dragon in 0t, you will triple whatever the payout is for the dragon's level. For example, if you send us a level 1 adult, instead of getting 10 tickets, you'll get 30 tickets. If you send in a level 7, you'd get 120 tickets instead of 40.
@Ryeon030

I'm sorry, your ping got swallowed up and I only just saw your post. If you send a dragon in 0t, you will triple whatever the payout is for the dragon's level. For example, if you send us a level 1 adult, instead of getting 10 tickets, you'll get 30 tickets. If you send in a level 7, you'd get 120 tickets instead of 40.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97