Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
We're live! The raffle is open and our accepters are waiting!
We're live! The raffle is open and our accepters are waiting!
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@someKindofGenius

Okay, just so I'm sure I'm doing everything right before I start grinding for you guys (what do you call your fodder? I'm only familiar with Wind's fodder nickname, Kites), when I want to send in dragons for treasure AND tickets I set up a 2-way trade with the dragons I wanna send to Shadowmom, right?
@someKindofGenius

Okay, just so I'm sure I'm doing everything right before I start grinding for you guys (what do you call your fodder? I'm only familiar with Wind's fodder nickname, Kites), when I want to send in dragons for treasure AND tickets I set up a 2-way trade with the dragons I wanna send to Shadowmom, right?
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
@galacticpink

Correct! It would also be helpful if you how much you are owed in the message system, so we don't have to do the math on the fly and can send the CR back for approval faster.
@galacticpink

Correct! It would also be helpful if you how much you are owed in the message system, so we don't have to do the math on the fly and can send the CR back for approval faster.
@someKindofGenius

Can totally do!~ Thanks :D
@someKindofGenius

Can totally do!~ Thanks :D
rLc8hI3.pngxI3UG5C.png
GO SHADOW!! FOR SHADYMUM <3
GO SHADOW!! FOR SHADYMUM <3
D7wuvpn.png
@someKindOfGenius

Quick question. Does Shadow have a badge for sending in dragons? Or any signatures to use?
@someKindOfGenius

Quick question. Does Shadow have a badge for sending in dragons? Or any signatures to use?
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
@FKcoffee

Unfortunately we don't at this point :(
@FKcoffee

Unfortunately we don't at this point :(
@someKindOfGenius The apparel on the Wildclaw coli team actually is included, as are their familiars!
@someKindOfGenius The apparel on the Wildclaw coli team actually is included, as are their familiars!
shadowh4.png
aa the graphics/art on this raffle are adorable
aa the graphics/art on this raffle are adorable
TAkaIpD.png
@someKindOfGenius hi! sorry for ping. I just wondered that if I send a one-way cr, how many tickets I get?
@someKindOfGenius hi! sorry for ping. I just wondered that if I send a one-way cr, how many tickets I get?
tumblr_o35jfpi9oM1ugf70go1_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97