Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters ~ 1.5kt/g per item
My ability to acquire unneeded materials far outpaces how quickly I can boil them down at Baldwin's. This is where you come in. I'm looking for people to help me transmute my ever growing hoard, and in return, you make a nice little profit.

What you need to do
~Reply to this thread with how many items you're willing to melt (I'm subbed, no need to ping)
~I'll send over the items in a 1-way CR
~Do your magic
~Send the transmutations back in a 2-way CR and note your preferred currency (default is treasure)
~I'll attach your profit (1.5kt/1.5g per item, 150kt/150g for stacks of 99)
~Mission accomplished

There's no time limit to get the items back to me, however if it's been a while I may check in to see how things are going. If at any point you can't complete your stack, send back what you've melted and any remaining materials, and I'll pay you for what you've done so far.

Once you've completed your stack, you can offer your cauldron again for even more profit if you feel up to it.

This is perpetually open unless stated otherwise. I'll get back to transmuters whenever I'm online between 0-16FR.
My ability to acquire unneeded materials far outpaces how quickly I can boil them down at Baldwin's. This is where you come in. I'm looking for people to help me transmute my ever growing hoard, and in return, you make a nice little profit.

What you need to do
~Reply to this thread with how many items you're willing to melt (I'm subbed, no need to ping)
~I'll send over the items in a 1-way CR
~Do your magic
~Send the transmutations back in a 2-way CR and note your preferred currency (default is treasure)
~I'll attach your profit (1.5kt/1.5g per item, 150kt/150g for stacks of 99)
~Mission accomplished

There's no time limit to get the items back to me, however if it's been a while I may check in to see how things are going. If at any point you can't complete your stack, send back what you've melted and any remaining materials, and I'll pay you for what you've done so far.

Once you've completed your stack, you can offer your cauldron again for even more profit if you feel up to it.

This is perpetually open unless stated otherwise. I'll get back to transmuters whenever I'm online between 0-16FR.
I'm ready for business!
I'm ready for business!
@phoeniixfire

I can melt a stack for you!
@phoeniixfire

I can melt a stack for you!
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@Naught Sweet, I'll send it over now.
@Naught Sweet, I'll send it over now.
@phoeniixfire

All done, sending a CR!
@phoeniixfire

All done, sending a CR!
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
Still got loads of materials to melt
Still got loads of materials to melt
I can help transmute some stuff for you!
I can help transmute some stuff for you!
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png