Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97
:O Excited to participate in dom again, I cleared my schedule for the day! Send me all the dragons!
:O Excited to participate in dom again, I cleared my schedule for the day! Send me all the dragons!
@judiama
thank you for your support! your dragons have been sent to serve with the shadowbinder
@judiama
thank you for your support! your dragons have been sent to serve with the shadowbinder
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@fibs
thanks for your support!
@fibs
thanks for your support!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@Thanatikos

Sending 3 dragons your way, 2 with breed bonus!
@Thanatikos

Sending 3 dragons your way, 2 with breed bonus!
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
@someKindOfGenius i have no dragons to send right now. that i am willing to part with... May i just send in gems for tickets?
@someKindOfGenius i have no dragons to send right now. that i am willing to part with... May i just send in gems for tickets?
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@shawolexotic

Apologies about the delay. My cat had diarrhea and decided to use my carpet as a litter box and I needed to clean it up ASAP because it was extra stinky.

Have a nice day.
@shawolexotic

Apologies about the delay. My cat had diarrhea and decided to use my carpet as a litter box and I needed to clean it up ASAP because it was extra stinky.

Have a nice day.
2v32at4.jpg
Online and ready to take those dergs!
Online and ready to take those dergs!
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@Sylvandyr

Your dragons have been recorded! Thank you for supporting Shadow Flight!
@Sylvandyr

Your dragons have been recorded! Thank you for supporting Shadow Flight!
2v32at4.jpg
@FruityHoofbeast I've sent a one-way-trade, three lvl1 adults for shadowbinder \ouo/
@FruityHoofbeast I've sent a one-way-trade, three lvl1 adults for shadowbinder \ouo/
AF2S2f7.png
@Eriferret WOOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
@Eriferret WOOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97