Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Trickmurk Parade
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Canisa

"That's right," he chirped. "My brother, Chaya, has gone on to serve the Earthshaker, figuring the oldest being could teach him more than any other could ever offer. I considered following him, but something kept telling me to stay, so I did, and I'm glad. I get to see so much with this clan. They may not go many places during downtime, but they're at ALL of the festivals! I get to meet so many new dragons. And I found myself a friend!" He gestured at a distracted stardust scholar. "Oh, but how rude of me! How have you been? You look well."
@Canisa

"That's right," he chirped. "My brother, Chaya, has gone on to serve the Earthshaker, figuring the oldest being could teach him more than any other could ever offer. I considered following him, but something kept telling me to stay, so I did, and I'm glad. I get to see so much with this clan. They may not go many places during downtime, but they're at ALL of the festivals! I get to meet so many new dragons. And I found myself a friend!" He gestured at a distracted stardust scholar. "Oh, but how rude of me! How have you been? You look well."
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15233263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152333/15233263_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16658668][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166587/16658668.png[/img][/url][/columns] Gobber cheered as he saw the drums and the flying procession, he was always so busy with his job under the stormcatcher's orders! Always in wires and full of copper dust, he didn't have much time for himself. To enjoy this magical parade with his friends was a real pleasure and he even surprised himself as he felt the need to hug Miwa.

15233263_350.png

16658668.png

Gobber cheered as he saw the drums and the flying procession, he was always so busy with his job under the stormcatcher's orders! Always in wires and full of copper dust, he didn't have much time for himself. To enjoy this magical parade with his friends was a real pleasure and he even surprised himself as he felt the need to hug Miwa.
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19610521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196106/19610521_350.png[/img] [/url] Elysia's jaws dropped open at the magnificent display in front of her. It was well worth all the effort traveling to the Tangled Wood. For despite being a dragon of Plague birth, she adored the dark, delicously shadow-y themes of the Shadow flight. The glowshrooms, the Shadowbinder with her cool drool, the malicious antics, the spooky twisted trees-she loved it all. She thought Shadow was fabulous, but in a different way from Light. A better way. After a few minutes, she was eager to be part of the action herself.. Elysia darted into a float full of other Nocturnes, accidentally knocking some of Shadow's prized premium cookies out of their talons. Wait, was it accidental. really? The other members of her clan somehow did not think so afterwards. She had always wanted to try one of those cookies. Especially the bitter double dark chocolate ones. Elysia took this situation as a golden oppurunity and snatched as many as possible up. Heck, she was so glad Kennocha was not here to see this. Stealing cookies like a starving Ridgeback wouldn't be allowed back in her Nature clan. Though, if her friend Savanna would joining in the sweet feast if she was here! Elysia smacked her lips as she scoffed the scrumptious cookies. The other Nocturnes grinned at her, and flew off to grab more cookies for themselves. A delightfully Shadow-y song tempted her to dance, even when she was very full- of not only food, but energy. It was like the music carried her upwards, twisting and tumbling through the air with the wild ferocity of an eagle. Soon, many of the other Nocturnes were clapping their wings together in delight. Avicii, another dedicated Shadowling would sure be impressed with this story! [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dt8KR0xU1s]Check out the song Elysia danced to. It's Once Upon a Dream-Young Ruffian Remix by Lana Del Rey! Awesome Shadow party song.[/url]
@beckyh2112

19610521_350.png

Elysia's jaws dropped open at the magnificent display in front of her. It was well worth all the effort traveling to the Tangled Wood. For despite being a dragon of Plague birth, she adored the dark, delicously shadow-y themes of the Shadow flight. The glowshrooms, the Shadowbinder with her cool drool, the malicious antics, the spooky twisted trees-she loved it all. She thought Shadow was fabulous, but in a different way from Light. A better way.
After a few minutes, she was eager to be part of the action herself.. Elysia darted into a float full of other Nocturnes, accidentally knocking some of Shadow's prized premium cookies out of their talons. Wait, was it accidental. really? The other members of her clan somehow did not think so afterwards. She had always wanted to try one of those cookies. Especially the bitter double dark chocolate ones. Elysia took this situation as a golden oppurunity and snatched as many as possible up. Heck, she was so glad Kennocha was not here to see this. Stealing cookies like a starving Ridgeback wouldn't be allowed back in her Nature clan. Though, if her friend Savanna would joining in the sweet feast if she was here!
Elysia smacked her lips as she scoffed the scrumptious cookies. The other Nocturnes grinned at her, and flew off to grab more cookies for themselves.
A delightfully Shadow-y song tempted her to dance, even when she was very full- of not only food, but energy. It was like the music carried her upwards, twisting and tumbling through the air with the wild ferocity of an eagle. Soon, many of the other Nocturnes were clapping their wings together in delight. Avicii, another dedicated Shadowling would sure be impressed with this story!
Check out the song Elysia danced to. It's Once Upon a Dream-Young Ruffian Remix by Lana Del Rey! Awesome Shadow party song.

Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@LadyRiat Twilight smiled at the younger dragon. "I have been well, thank-you. The Clan continues to prosper, with several new young ones, and most of us are scattered throughout the Festival. The Trickmurk itself has been wonderful... though I do wish my team was having better luck in the Coli." She sighed, remembering several fruitless hours looking for the Chest she had wanted to give to her father, then brightened. "Emerald will be pleased to hear you have found a Clan that suits you. I will have to tell her how happy you are when I return. Have you seen much of the Parade yet? The Floats are fabulous..." As Twilight continued to chat with her former Clanamte, she noticed another familiar dragon in the crowd, and blinked in surprise. She hadn't expected him to come here..... @beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6609909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66100/6609909_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]Taliesin weaved his way among those watching the Parade, turning to avoid brushing his harp against one of the crowd. Bowing in polite apology to the Snapper in question, he hurriedly backed away, holding his precious instrument to his chest. He knew coming here was not a good idea. But where else was he going to get new inspiration for his ballads and magic? He moved back some more, looking for a clear space. Upon finding one, the Bard turned his attention to the passing dragons and Floats, studying the magical and musical accompaniments. Was that Nocturne's humming actually creating an illusion? Taliesin sat up quickly, cocking his head. There was something almost hypnotic about the sound.... The Bard's exploration into the Nocturne's talents was rather abruptly interrupted by something flying through the air. Taliesin snagged it absently and turned back to the Parade. The Nocturne had vanished, but now there was a Snapper passing, playing a haunting marching tune. Despite himself, Taliesin grinned in delight. This was fabulous! Oh, why hadn't he come earlier? He had missed so much already....[/I]
@LadyRiat

Twilight smiled at the younger dragon. "I have been well, thank-you. The Clan continues to prosper, with several new young ones, and most of us are scattered throughout the Festival. The Trickmurk itself has been wonderful... though I do wish my team was having better luck in the Coli." She sighed, remembering several fruitless hours looking for the Chest she had wanted to give to her father, then brightened. "Emerald will be pleased to hear you have found a Clan that suits you. I will have to tell her how happy you are when I return. Have you seen much of the Parade yet? The Floats are fabulous..."

As Twilight continued to chat with her former Clanamte, she noticed another familiar dragon in the crowd, and blinked in surprise. She hadn't expected him to come here.....

@beckyh2112

6609909_350.png

Taliesin weaved his way among those watching the Parade, turning to avoid brushing his harp against one of the crowd. Bowing in polite apology to the Snapper in question, he hurriedly backed away, holding his precious instrument to his chest. He knew coming here was not a good idea. But where else was he going to get new inspiration for his ballads and magic?

He moved back some more, looking for a clear space. Upon finding one, the Bard turned his attention to the passing dragons and Floats, studying the magical and musical accompaniments. Was that Nocturne's humming actually creating an illusion? Taliesin sat up quickly, cocking his head. There was something almost hypnotic about the sound....

The Bard's exploration into the Nocturne's talents was rather abruptly interrupted by something flying through the air. Taliesin snagged it absently and turned back to the Parade. The Nocturne had vanished, but now there was a Snapper passing, playing a haunting marching tune. Despite himself, Taliesin grinned in delight. This was fabulous! Oh, why hadn't he come earlier? He had missed so much already....
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa
"Some, but not much yet. I spotted you pretty quick, but it looks great so far. Please, do give mother my best. It's been so nice seeing you. Perhaps I'll have to visit sometime soon. We have moved since I left, but we're still neighbors of sorts. We're settled in Dragonhome now."
@Canisa
"Some, but not much yet. I spotted you pretty quick, but it looks great so far. Please, do give mother my best. It's been so nice seeing you. Perhaps I'll have to visit sometime soon. We have moved since I left, but we're still neighbors of sorts. We're settled in Dragonhome now."

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Beckyh2112 (not sure if we're supposed to ping or not. I posted yesterday without a ping) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13258003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132581/13258003_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13126419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131265/13126419_350.png[/img] [/url] Cosmo and Nagendra waded through the parade-goers to find a good vantage point. Nagendra, in all honesty, was not so interested in the parade (though she did appreciate the mushroom decor), but she didn't let on. She wanted her mate to have his excuse to be present. He wouldn't admit it, but he loved this sort of artsy thing, with the costumes and displays and such. His eyes lit up from behind his helmet as he watched the dancing and marvelous craftsmanship of the performers.
@Beckyh2112 (not sure if we're supposed to ping or not. I posted yesterday without a ping)

13258003_350.png

13126419_350.png

Cosmo and Nagendra waded through the parade-goers to find a good vantage point. Nagendra, in all honesty, was not so interested in the parade (though she did appreciate the mushroom decor), but she didn't let on. She wanted her mate to have his excuse to be present. He wouldn't admit it, but he loved this sort of artsy thing, with the costumes and displays and such. His eyes lit up from behind his helmet as he watched the dancing and marvelous craftsmanship of the performers.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12834293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128343/12834293_350.png[/img] [/url] Pink eyes watched the parade. It has been a long time since she had last saw a parade and never mind how long ago since she had actually been a participant in a parade. It really has been a long time. A wave of nostalgia washed over the spiral dancer as she watched the floats. Dancers were dancing, pearlcatchers made their pearls float, acrobats tumbled. It was all a grand sight to take in. A small smiled appeared on her face, growing wider and wider by the second. Perhaps she'll try to join....
@beckyh2112

12834293_350.png

Pink eyes watched the parade. It has been a long time since she had last saw a parade and never mind how long ago since she had actually been a participant in a parade. It really has been a long time. A wave of nostalgia washed over the spiral dancer as she watched the floats. Dancers were dancing, pearlcatchers made their pearls float, acrobats tumbled. It was all a grand sight to take in. A small smiled appeared on her face, growing wider and wider by the second. Perhaps she'll try to join....
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
(( Between relationship drama and work, I am getting too stressed about this thread. So I am closing it to new entries after rollover tonight instead of letting it go through the end of February. Sorry about that. ))
(( Between relationship drama and work, I am getting too stressed about this thread. So I am closing it to new entries after rollover tonight instead of letting it go through the end of February. Sorry about that. ))
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@LadyRiat Honestly doesn't matter if you ping me or not, I am going down the thread post-by-post, page-by-page.
@LadyRiat Honestly doesn't matter if you ping me or not, I am going down the thread post-by-post, page-by-page.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@LadyRiat Twilight smiled at her former Clanmate. "Well, the Parade is certainly not something to be missed! I'll tell both Emerald and Onyx that I saw you, and that your brother is now helping the Eathshaker.". She grinned. Onyx would be so pleased about that... and equally pleased that his other son was enjoying the life he had chosen for himself. "Feel free to stop by the caves at any time! The Clan would love to see you--oh look! There's Duskshadow!" She waved enthusiastically at the Clan Mother as the older Guardian moved towards them. @beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3878829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38789/3878829_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]]Duskshadow blinked in pleased surprise at the sight of her "grandson.". She always knew her Clan's children, no matter how long it had been since she had seen them last. He looked well, she saw, and was clearly having a good time chatting with Twilight. She sighed, hating her duty all the more, now. "Twilight, my dear, we need to return to the Coli. We still haven't gotten everything we need, and we're running out of time.". She turned to Komur, smiling warmly. "It is good to see you again, young one. I hope you're doing well?" She listened to his quick explanation of his pleasant life in a Clan now in Dragonhome, and smiled even more widely. "Excellent! I am afraid that Emerald and Onyx could not make it here this year, but I will be sure to tell them I saw you. I apologize for taking Twilight away so soon, but we really do need to go. Perhaps you could stop by the Clan sometime?" As the two Guardians bade Komur farewell, and moved through the crowds, Duskshadow scanned the dragons around her, looking for the rest of her Clan. They would need to gather soon, to go home. The sight of a large woodsy Float caught her attention, and she smiled as several Mirrors moved around it, throwing Favors to the crowd. The Parade was always the highlight of the Festival, and she did enjoy her time here. She deftly moved away from several tumbling acrobats, watching their Pearls flash in the sun. Some of them seemed to be glowing with various colors as they flew through the air, and Duskshadow wondered how they had done it....[/I]
@LadyRiat

Twilight smiled at her former Clanmate. "Well, the Parade is certainly not something to be missed! I'll tell both Emerald and Onyx that I saw you, and that your brother is now helping the Eathshaker.". She grinned. Onyx would be so pleased about that... and equally pleased that his other son was enjoying the life he had chosen for himself. "Feel free to stop by the caves at any time! The Clan would love to see you--oh look! There's Duskshadow!"

She waved enthusiastically at the Clan Mother as the older Guardian moved towards them.

@beckyh2112

3878829_350.png

]Duskshadow blinked in pleased surprise at the sight of her "grandson.". She always knew her Clan's children, no matter how long it had been since she had seen them last. He looked well, she saw, and was clearly having a good time chatting with Twilight. She sighed, hating her duty all the more, now.

"Twilight, my dear, we need to return to the Coli. We still haven't gotten everything we need, and we're running out of time.". She turned to Komur, smiling warmly. "It is good to see you again, young one. I hope you're doing well?" She listened to his quick explanation of his pleasant life in a Clan now in Dragonhome, and smiled even more widely. "Excellent! I am afraid that Emerald and Onyx could not make it here this year, but I will be sure to tell them I saw you. I apologize for taking Twilight away so soon, but we really do need to go. Perhaps you could stop by the Clan sometime?"

As the two Guardians bade Komur farewell, and moved through the crowds, Duskshadow scanned the dragons around her, looking for the rest of her Clan. They would need to gather soon, to go home.

The sight of a large woodsy Float caught her attention, and she smiled as several Mirrors moved around it, throwing Favors to the crowd. The Parade was always the highlight of the Festival, and she did enjoy her time here. She deftly moved away from several tumbling acrobats, watching their Pearls flash in the sun. Some of them seemed to be glowing with various colors as they flew through the air, and Duskshadow wondered how they had done it....
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18