Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Renola" date="2014-06-03 18:13:08"]OwO Woot! Quoted first I hope?[/quote] yep and away i go to another unsuspecting thread! ARHARHARHARHAR
Renola wrote on 2014-06-03 18:13:08:
OwO
Woot! Quoted first I hope?
yep and away i go to another unsuspecting thread! ARHARHARHARHAR
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
Hi there! ^//w//^

I've been waiting for the open registration 5ever since my friend showed me this site!
Well me... I'm..... interesting! xD To say the least. I have an imgur full of gifs I find funny and I'm learning to draw digitally at the moment! I really wish buying a blueprint were easier than it is because I would loooove to design something awesome but I understand the site owners not wanting the system abused haha. I look forward to being able to do it one day.

That being said I think my favorite dragons are the skydancers! They are aaawweeesome!
I love light blue and red hues the best, and dream of having a white skydancer with a maise crackle one day. Hnnnnnnng. xD //shot
Hi there! ^//w//^

I've been waiting for the open registration 5ever since my friend showed me this site!
Well me... I'm..... interesting! xD To say the least. I have an imgur full of gifs I find funny and I'm learning to draw digitally at the moment! I really wish buying a blueprint were easier than it is because I would loooove to design something awesome but I understand the site owners not wanting the system abused haha. I look forward to being able to do it one day.

That being said I think my favorite dragons are the skydancers! They are aaawweeesome!
I love light blue and red hues the best, and dream of having a white skydancer with a maise crackle one day. Hnnnnnnng. xD //shot
@MelancholyLyre
Hi there!
Hmmm, I quite adore the Imperial line C: they're so pretty. But gosh, I'm not even sure what sort of perfect dragon I want just yet. Everyone of them looks gorgeous as it is :D Mmm.. One thing about me... I adore corgis :D
@MelancholyLyre
Hi there!
Hmmm, I quite adore the Imperial line C: they're so pretty. But gosh, I'm not even sure what sort of perfect dragon I want just yet. Everyone of them looks gorgeous as it is :D Mmm.. One thing about me... I adore corgis :D
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@MelancholyLyre i love dragons that exude beauty
i love seeing the inner beauty in things over the out image :)
@MelancholyLyre i love dragons that exude beauty
i love seeing the inner beauty in things over the out image :)
KvIy6dR.png2Ay2wvu.gifkJXIEWg.gif
@MelancholyLyre
I just love dark dragons, you know those mean looking ones?! i don't care for the breed or genes , i just like dark cool looking dragons.
@MelancholyLyre
I just love dark dragons, you know those mean looking ones?! i don't care for the breed or genes , i just like dark cool looking dragons.
hi again Chris :)
hi again Chris :)
KvIy6dR.png2Ay2wvu.gifkJXIEWg.gif
@MelancholyLyre

Newb here. I love colorful dragons and it's my dream to end up with a bunch of pretty, flamboyant coatls! Somethin about myself? I like to make and read comics.
@MelancholyLyre

Newb here. I love colorful dragons and it's my dream to end up with a bunch of pretty, flamboyant coatls! Somethin about myself? I like to make and read comics.
shiver me coatls
@MelancholyLyre

I, too, have been waiting to join this site! My brothers and sis had joined in the last opening and now I join them! :D
A thing about me: I married last year in June, and this June my best friend got married! Hurrahhh!
About the dragons. I like them all! I love my tundra and want to get an underbelly gene. The avocado color will be fabulous with it. I have seen lots of beautiful dragons. I've seen spiral dragons with amazing circuit patterns. Also there was this snapper with gembound gene, it had them under its eyes and looked like a blush. Too cute. I'm also excited about accessories. Scars are very nice!
@MelancholyLyre

I, too, have been waiting to join this site! My brothers and sis had joined in the last opening and now I join them! :D
A thing about me: I married last year in June, and this June my best friend got married! Hurrahhh!
About the dragons. I like them all! I love my tundra and want to get an underbelly gene. The avocado color will be fabulous with it. I have seen lots of beautiful dragons. I've seen spiral dragons with amazing circuit patterns. Also there was this snapper with gembound gene, it had them under its eyes and looked like a blush. Too cute. I'm also excited about accessories. Scars are very nice!
@MelancholyLyre

I would love one!

Something about me, this year both my older sister and younger sister had babies within 2 months of each other. They were pregnant together (not fun for anyone lol). Older sister had a boy, younger sister had a girl. I am now the only one of my 5 siblings not to have any kids, I enjoy being an aunt though!
@MelancholyLyre

I would love one!

Something about me, this year both my older sister and younger sister had babies within 2 months of each other. They were pregnant together (not fun for anyone lol). Older sister had a boy, younger sister had a girl. I am now the only one of my 5 siblings not to have any kids, I enjoy being an aunt though!
PuV7YdD.png
@MelancholyLyre Hello! I'd love to join =]

I'm still getting the hang of things but my favourite things in a dragon are being colourful and I really love how tiny and pretty fae dragons are. A fact about me is that I have OCD and up until recently my hair was bright pink.
@MelancholyLyre Hello! I'd love to join =]

I'm still getting the hang of things but my favourite things in a dragon are being colourful and I really love how tiny and pretty fae dragons are. A fact about me is that I have OCD and up until recently my hair was bright pink.
tumblr_n8xaeqNxUt1qacavoo3_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8