Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MelancholyLyre
My name is Mark, im a man of little words but i get a lot of pleasure out of helping others and love to see when others do the same. Dragons mmm well im happy with anything that makes your eyes bleed or pastels, but over all i love them as a whole. Mystical and terrifying all at the same time.

thank you for being so kind. Have a good day!
@MelancholyLyre
My name is Mark, im a man of little words but i get a lot of pleasure out of helping others and love to see when others do the same. Dragons mmm well im happy with anything that makes your eyes bleed or pastels, but over all i love them as a whole. Mystical and terrifying all at the same time.

thank you for being so kind. Have a good day!
dragonboy_zps43407d30.png
Hi there! I just joined~ My friend showed me this site and I've been waiting a month to get in! So happy to be here! Nothing too relevant about me, I guess. I'm a giant dragon nut~ My room is littered with dragon statues! I love collecting them.

Also, what do I like in a dragon? Anything! I am, after all, a dragon nut! (Seriously I use to study their anatomy and crap o-o)
Hi there! I just joined~ My friend showed me this site and I've been waiting a month to get in! So happy to be here! Nothing too relevant about me, I guess. I'm a giant dragon nut~ My room is littered with dragon statues! I love collecting them.

Also, what do I like in a dragon? Anything! I am, after all, a dragon nut! (Seriously I use to study their anatomy and crap o-o)
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
@MelancholyLyre

Hello! I'm a newbie who loves to draw! As for my favorite thing in a dragon, I love the irridescent and shimmer genes. :)
@MelancholyLyre

Hello! I'm a newbie who loves to draw! As for my favorite thing in a dragon, I love the irridescent and shimmer genes. :)
dZsQwkE.png
@MelancholyLyre
All these people giving out dragons here is awesome, personally a lover of the circuit pattern, especially when it contrasts with its background colour, looks awesome.
@MelancholyLyre
All these people giving out dragons here is awesome, personally a lover of the circuit pattern, especially when it contrasts with its background colour, looks awesome.
time: FR +8
Hi~
I love to draw and dragons are my favorite mythological creature. I also love anything supernatural/fantasy based like books and movies.

I don't think I have any one thing I love about dragons or what I look for in one. I get my dragon obsession from my mom, and I will usually fall in love with any dragon I see. (I just wish I could draw them lolz~). But I do really like dark colored dragons with a light or bright accent color or white dragons with either a dark or pastel accent.
Hi~
I love to draw and dragons are my favorite mythological creature. I also love anything supernatural/fantasy based like books and movies.

I don't think I have any one thing I love about dragons or what I look for in one. I get my dragon obsession from my mom, and I will usually fall in love with any dragon I see. (I just wish I could draw them lolz~). But I do really like dark colored dragons with a light or bright accent color or white dragons with either a dark or pastel accent.
@MelancholyLyre I have admired and loved dragons ever since I started reading fantasy books about 13 years ago. I love how different they can be when it comes to their colouring and nature.Especially trickster dragons are amazing :) Fact about me..I was so into fantasy world and dragons and all that in high school, that I used to write this story with my friend where characters were based on us and our friends.
@MelancholyLyre I have admired and loved dragons ever since I started reading fantasy books about 13 years ago. I love how different they can be when it comes to their colouring and nature.Especially trickster dragons are amazing :) Fact about me..I was so into fantasy world and dragons and all that in high school, that I used to write this story with my friend where characters were based on us and our friends.
Lichtdrache.gif
I would one day like to have Caotls. I especially like the Gembond, Underbelly, Shimmer, and Iridescent genes, but I like all of the dragons and would be extremely grateful for any kind.
I would one day like to have Caotls. I especially like the Gembond, Underbelly, Shimmer, and Iridescent genes, but I like all of the dragons and would be extremely grateful for any kind.
DyYwZkw.png
One thing about myself is I love to read and bake and design tattoos! I'm sooo glad there was a recruitment period during my birthday month, you have no idea! My favorite dragons have blue/green shade or look opalescent, especially the ones holding pearls! (I'm new so I don't know the names yet >< )
One thing about myself is I love to read and bake and design tattoos! I'm sooo glad there was a recruitment period during my birthday month, you have no idea! My favorite dragons have blue/green shade or look opalescent, especially the ones holding pearls! (I'm new so I don't know the names yet >< )
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@MelancholyLyre

I'm in college working on my Master's degree and I seem to like dark colors on my dragons. green is good to as I picked nature flight
@MelancholyLyre

I'm in college working on my Master's degree and I seem to like dark colors on my dragons. green is good to as I picked nature flight
@MelancholyLyre

One thing about myself...well, you can probably guess that I'm a lefty! So one thing you might not know...I have a three-legged cat!

I like dragons with horns! Any kind. :)
@MelancholyLyre

One thing about myself...well, you can probably guess that I'm a lefty! So one thing you might not know...I have a three-legged cat!

I like dragons with horns! Any kind. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8