Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MelancholyLyre

One thing about me, I have been an artist for 13 years and I LOVE to draw. What I love about dragons is a little more complicated... I don't love dragons for any specific reasons. I love dragons because they are dragons. Dragons are cool, mystified and incredibly beautiful beings.
@MelancholyLyre

One thing about me, I have been an artist for 13 years and I LOVE to draw. What I love about dragons is a little more complicated... I don't love dragons for any specific reasons. I love dragons because they are dragons. Dragons are cool, mystified and incredibly beautiful beings.
@MelancholyLyre

A thing about myself: I am such an avid reader that teachers complained to my parents that I should stop secretly reading books in class. To my defense, they mostly were course books and I was bored. ;)
Draconic tastes: Purples, crackle, complementary colours, maize underbelles and light on dark or dark on light schemes are among my favourites. I am not too fond of tiger (except on Imps, Coatls and Wcs) and yellowish gembound.
@MelancholyLyre

A thing about myself: I am such an avid reader that teachers complained to my parents that I should stop secretly reading books in class. To my defense, they mostly were course books and I was bored. ;)
Draconic tastes: Purples, crackle, complementary colours, maize underbelles and light on dark or dark on light schemes are among my favourites. I am not too fond of tiger (except on Imps, Coatls and Wcs) and yellowish gembound.
@MelancholyLyre

I like animals. Like a lot. I'm an animal caretaker that currently takes care of humans.
I got a dog, and I'm an amazon ^^

What I like in a dragon ... hmmm power. I like how dragons get the coolest powers! In any story, dragons rule!
@MelancholyLyre

I like animals. Like a lot. I'm an animal caretaker that currently takes care of humans.
I got a dog, and I'm an amazon ^^

What I like in a dragon ... hmmm power. I like how dragons get the coolest powers! In any story, dragons rule!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8