Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MelancholyLyre
What I can tell about myself is I am from Poland and I love blue color. So I am looking for blue dragons :3
@MelancholyLyre
What I can tell about myself is I am from Poland and I love blue color. So I am looking for blue dragons :3
Waterbanner2copy_zps3406a8ab.png
@MelancholyLyre

Hi there! Just joined today and already having lots of fun. One thing about myself is I guess I'm really creative and love to draw, knit and sew. Basically anything crafty and creative really. I really like dragons with dark colors and sea dwelling dragons! Just everything about aquatic dragons is fascinating to me.
@MelancholyLyre

Hi there! Just joined today and already having lots of fun. One thing about myself is I guess I'm really creative and love to draw, knit and sew. Basically anything crafty and creative really. I really like dragons with dark colors and sea dwelling dragons! Just everything about aquatic dragons is fascinating to me.
@MelancholyLyre
Hi, I just joined and I like reading, singing, drawing, and dragons! I like it when the colors on a dragon work well with each other, like groups of similar colors that blend nicely.
Thank you very much!
@MelancholyLyre
Hi, I just joined and I like reading, singing, drawing, and dragons! I like it when the colors on a dragon work well with each other, like groups of similar colors that blend nicely.
Thank you very much!
Please click! and help them grow!
@MelancholyLyre

I love the Wind Flight's colors...aquas and seafoam! I love drawing and writing btw!
@MelancholyLyre

I love the Wind Flight's colors...aquas and seafoam! I love drawing and writing btw!
o6wniw.jpg
Gosh I love crackle, and currently have an obsession with gold cracke, ummm i like coatyl babies especially and pearl catchers but i'm too poor to get nice ones of them for now ; 3 ;.

About myself umm i'm working at Chipotle starting next week :D and I'm excited about burritos and guacamole there!
Gosh I love crackle, and currently have an obsession with gold cracke, ummm i like coatyl babies especially and pearl catchers but i'm too poor to get nice ones of them for now ; 3 ;.

About myself umm i'm working at Chipotle starting next week :D and I'm excited about burritos and guacamole there!
ramenraptorflash_zpsb798479a.png
@MelancholyLyre

Well, I've been waiting to join this site for a very long time and I'm really excited to be here! :D
Something about me is that I really love dogs, and I have two right now. :3
I'm okay with any type of dragon, to be honest, because I'd like a wide variety to choose and breed from.
Thank you so much for this!
@MelancholyLyre

Well, I've been waiting to join this site for a very long time and I'm really excited to be here! :D
Something about me is that I really love dogs, and I have two right now. :3
I'm okay with any type of dragon, to be honest, because I'd like a wide variety to choose and breed from.
Thank you so much for this!
@MelancholyLyre

Hello!

One thing about myself.. I'll be 25 in August! I feel old. Hard to pick my favorite things in a dragon especially since I'm new here, but I love coatls, imperials, and skydancers but would love to have a wildclaw with the tiger pattern one day. I also love the shimmer, iridescent, and gembound patterns.. honestly there are so many neat patterns and colors that I'd just love to get as many dragons as possible and breed beautiful ones :)
@MelancholyLyre

Hello!

One thing about myself.. I'll be 25 in August! I feel old. Hard to pick my favorite things in a dragon especially since I'm new here, but I love coatls, imperials, and skydancers but would love to have a wildclaw with the tiger pattern one day. I also love the shimmer, iridescent, and gembound patterns.. honestly there are so many neat patterns and colors that I'd just love to get as many dragons as possible and breed beautiful ones :)
ARG There be booty in this post! [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] first to quote me get thy booty!
ARG There be booty in this post!
Rusted Treasure Chest
first to quote me get thy booty!
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
[quote name="TikiSan" date="2014-06-03 18:10:08"]ARG There be booty in this post! [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] first to quote me get thy booty![/quote]
TikiSan wrote on 2014-06-03 18:10:08:
ARG There be booty in this post!
Rusted Treasure Chest
first to quote me get thy booty!
OwO
Woot! Quoted first I hope?
OwO
Woot! Quoted first I hope?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8