Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@renatus sending a dragon I think you'll like your way. Everyone else hang tight, I'm working my way through the thread.
@renatus sending a dragon I think you'll like your way. Everyone else hang tight, I'm working my way through the thread.
@akithakitty check your crossroads =)
@akithakitty check your crossroads =)
@MelancholyLyre Hey I just joined and I love the ocean and computers, so naturally I love circuit and blue themed dragons! (My dream dragon is a coatl) :D
@MelancholyLyre Hey I just joined and I love the ocean and computers, so naturally I love circuit and blue themed dragons! (My dream dragon is a coatl) :D
I use a lot of smileys when I write :D What I like in a dragon is that they feel unique to me or that I feel like they have the posibility to be awesome (allthough I love any dragons :P )
I use a lot of smileys when I write :D What I like in a dragon is that they feel unique to me or that I feel like they have the posibility to be awesome (allthough I love any dragons :P )
@MelancholyLyre i've joined very recently and already love the kindness and generosity of people that i have seen so far. i can only hope that i can give back later. fun fact, i've actually always loved dragons. when i was younger i had a book on the study of dragons. i'm also a bit of a nerd that loves video games and anime. c:

in terms of dragons, i've come to the love circuit themed dragons, but i mostly look for very unique looking ones, as i think all of the dragons i've seen so far are quite beautiful.
@MelancholyLyre i've joined very recently and already love the kindness and generosity of people that i have seen so far. i can only hope that i can give back later. fun fact, i've actually always loved dragons. when i was younger i had a book on the study of dragons. i'm also a bit of a nerd that loves video games and anime. c:

in terms of dragons, i've come to the love circuit themed dragons, but i mostly look for very unique looking ones, as i think all of the dragons i've seen so far are quite beautiful.
hello, @MelancholyLyre! one thing about me; hmmm. I'm - or was - an English major? xD And I think my favourite things about the dragons on this site, at least, is easily the sheer range of colours they come in. And gosh, that Gembond gene. So in love with that gene already ;w;
hello, @MelancholyLyre! one thing about me; hmmm. I'm - or was - an English major? xD And I think my favourite things about the dragons on this site, at least, is easily the sheer range of colours they come in. And gosh, that Gembond gene. So in love with that gene already ;w;
Thank you so much, @MelancholyLyre! He's perfect and I promise to take really good care of him :D
Thank you so much, @MelancholyLyre! He's perfect and I promise to take really good care of him :D
@tamasha sent you a pretty with gembond. He'll be absolutely gorg once he grows up =)
@tamasha sent you a pretty with gembond. He'll be absolutely gorg once he grows up =)
@MelancholyLyre oh gosh, what a gorgeous baby! thank you thank you thank you!
@MelancholyLyre oh gosh, what a gorgeous baby! thank you thank you thank you!
@MelancholyLyre I love playing online games and people I know have no clue of that, since I got about 25 tattoos and 200lb lol.

I love Electricity/lightning themed dragons who look shadowy! And Imperials are my fave
@MelancholyLyre I love playing online games and people I know have no clue of that, since I got about 25 tattoos and 200lb lol.

I love Electricity/lightning themed dragons who look shadowy! And Imperials are my fave
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8