Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MelancholyLyre

Hello, I like to say that I am looking for a female SkyDancer for my male SkyDancer. I do like any colors.
@MelancholyLyre

Hello, I like to say that I am looking for a female SkyDancer for my male SkyDancer. I do like any colors.
@Seratrix Hey! XD
@Seratrix Hey! XD
@MelancholyLyre

A good friend helped me get settled in and suggested i start expanding on my collection. I was so excited to register today to meet all the wonderful people of FR. My favorite dragons are wildclaws and pearlcatchers, but any dragon would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
~Ladykae
@MelancholyLyre

A good friend helped me get settled in and suggested i start expanding on my collection. I was so excited to register today to meet all the wonderful people of FR. My favorite dragons are wildclaws and pearlcatchers, but any dragon would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
~Ladykae
Rainbow-Wings-Charity-x90-Adv-Banner--Created-by-Serinde_zps404fa5d1.png
@MelancholyLyre
Hello! Three of my friends got signed up for FR before June 3rd-4th and I've been excitedly waiting to join them on this since,
My favourite colour is blue, though red and black/white also look spectacular to me.
Thank you in advance! :)
@MelancholyLyre
Hello! Three of my friends got signed up for FR before June 3rd-4th and I've been excitedly waiting to join them on this since,
My favourite colour is blue, though red and black/white also look spectacular to me.
Thank you in advance! :)
'nother several dragons sent out, still working through the list.
'nother several dragons sent out, still working through the list.
Well, I'm a huge fandom nerd, so my dragons are probably all going to be fandom named and colored.
Right now I'm hoping for a red and gold dragon to make a lil Lannister or Gryfindor
Thanks so much for doing this :3
Well, I'm a huge fandom nerd, so my dragons are probably all going to be fandom named and colored.
Right now I'm hoping for a red and gold dragon to make a lil Lannister or Gryfindor
Thanks so much for doing this :3
@MelancholyLyre
im new, i'm forever hurting myself (ex. i scraped myself on a rusty nail and jammed my thumb today!) and i love how elegant and powerful some breeds of dragons look, while others look so playful or soft!! there's just so much variety it's beautifull
@MelancholyLyre
im new, i'm forever hurting myself (ex. i scraped myself on a rusty nail and jammed my thumb today!) and i love how elegant and powerful some breeds of dragons look, while others look so playful or soft!! there's just so much variety it's beautifull
@MelancholyLyre

If supplies aren't exhausted I'd appreciate a beauty~ Um... I used to read Dragonriders of Pern, so I was really tempted to try and make a Weyr in that style with the dragon colors. But this system doesn't work well for that because it's got so much amazing variety! Which is a good thing, definitely. It's way more intricate than I thought ouo
@MelancholyLyre

If supplies aren't exhausted I'd appreciate a beauty~ Um... I used to read Dragonriders of Pern, so I was really tempted to try and make a Weyr in that style with the dragon colors. But this system doesn't work well for that because it's got so much amazing variety! Which is a good thing, definitely. It's way more intricate than I thought ouo
@MelancholyLyre

One thing about me....I recently quit smoking and switched to a vaporizer!

I would love to have a few crazy bright dragons :) I think magenta leaf lemon carribbean sunshine and mulberry are the prettiest colors on here!
@MelancholyLyre

One thing about me....I recently quit smoking and switched to a vaporizer!

I would love to have a few crazy bright dragons :) I think magenta leaf lemon carribbean sunshine and mulberry are the prettiest colors on here!
@MelancholyLyre if you still have dragons, I'd be up for one. :D Something about me...my (non-dragon) hobby is fountain pens. I don't even have good handwriting, I just like pens. What do I like in dragons? That's a fine question. I'm fond of warm colors, not too dark, I suppose. And I currently have a minor imbalance in my lair, so a male might be welcome.
@MelancholyLyre if you still have dragons, I'd be up for one. :D Something about me...my (non-dragon) hobby is fountain pens. I don't even have good handwriting, I just like pens. What do I like in dragons? That's a fine question. I'm fond of warm colors, not too dark, I suppose. And I currently have a minor imbalance in my lair, so a male might be welcome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8