Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking For Dragons that Fit Lore
I am starting my lair over and working on purging out old dragons.
I am looking for dragons that will fit into my new lore.

Specific breeds and colors will be put below.

Mirrors:

I am looking for some white range / purple/pink/green range / purple/pink/green/white range mirrors. One male and one female that can breed together would be ideal. Doubles is ideal, but mostly I just want a dragon that has either a matching primary and tertiary in the case of a white range tert or a matching secondary and tertiary.

I would then like 4 additional mirrors. Pink range, purple range, or shadow. I would also take a red range mirror.

Other Dragons:

I am interested in dragons that fit the below ranges. Ranges of color are important to my lore/what I want to do with my future lair.

1-2 dragons with white range, white range, pink/purple range. Imperials, Wildclaws, Coatls, Snappers preferred.
1 male wildclaw with a dark purple primary and light purple secondary-tertiary.
1 female wildclaw with a dark pink primary and a light pink secondary-tertiary.
1 male wildclaw, imperial, coatl, or nocturne with a black range primary and tertiary, and a pink, purple or gold range secondary.
1 female wildclaw, imperial, coatl or nocturne with a black range primary and tertiary, and a pink, purple or gold range secondary.
2 "tree" dragons. 1 male, one female.

I can pay with treasure, gems, or old apparel/items. I have several copies of various 2014 items and familiars.

I will be looking around on the auction house for these dragons, so they will be removed from this post as I find them. Note that I am probably going to be picky with what I take. This is important to me.
I am starting my lair over and working on purging out old dragons.
I am looking for dragons that will fit into my new lore.

Specific breeds and colors will be put below.

Mirrors:

I am looking for some white range / purple/pink/green range / purple/pink/green/white range mirrors. One male and one female that can breed together would be ideal. Doubles is ideal, but mostly I just want a dragon that has either a matching primary and tertiary in the case of a white range tert or a matching secondary and tertiary.

I would then like 4 additional mirrors. Pink range, purple range, or shadow. I would also take a red range mirror.

Other Dragons:

I am interested in dragons that fit the below ranges. Ranges of color are important to my lore/what I want to do with my future lair.

1-2 dragons with white range, white range, pink/purple range. Imperials, Wildclaws, Coatls, Snappers preferred.
1 male wildclaw with a dark purple primary and light purple secondary-tertiary.
1 female wildclaw with a dark pink primary and a light pink secondary-tertiary.
1 male wildclaw, imperial, coatl, or nocturne with a black range primary and tertiary, and a pink, purple or gold range secondary.
1 female wildclaw, imperial, coatl or nocturne with a black range primary and tertiary, and a pink, purple or gold range secondary.
2 "tree" dragons. 1 male, one female.

I can pay with treasure, gems, or old apparel/items. I have several copies of various 2014 items and familiars.

I will be looking around on the auction house for these dragons, so they will be removed from this post as I find them. Note that I am probably going to be picky with what I take. This is important to me.
PuV7YdD.png
@Chosenfire
Feel free to look through my lair past Hisano (who is on P2)! I really need to get rid of these dragons, and they're ALL for sale!
@Chosenfire
Feel free to look through my lair past Hisano (who is on P2)! I really need to get rid of these dragons, and they're ALL for sale!
@Chosenfire [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2498032][img]https://i.gyazo.com/e936d5381a82e69dd3332632fbe926dd.png[/img][/url]
@Chosenfire

e936d5381a82e69dd3332632fbe926dd.png
20867c0bab2aa8fec6d158db706c7cb0.png
@Chosenfire If you need dragons for breeding projects to get 'em, I can breed some of my dragons with yours. If ya want a white-range Mirror, I suggest one of my four XXY coatls to breed with one of yours. I'll nest two of your dragons for you for free, or one of yours with mine, once again, free. All I ask is for you to donate a dragonet from the pairing, it's okay if you'd rather not. :)
@Chosenfire If you need dragons for breeding projects to get 'em, I can breed some of my dragons with yours. If ya want a white-range Mirror, I suggest one of my four XXY coatls to breed with one of yours. I'll nest two of your dragons for you for free, or one of yours with mine, once again, free. All I ask is for you to donate a dragonet from the pairing, it's okay if you'd rather not. :)
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa