Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Necrolocke
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Hey @3idolon , I may have overlooked this but what would happen if one support veil fainted while playing with the hatchling specific rules? does that make the dragon a servus? or is it fine to keep undergoing the trials as normal?
Hey @3idolon , I may have overlooked this but what would happen if one support veil fainted while playing with the hatchling specific rules? does that make the dragon a servus? or is it fine to keep undergoing the trials as normal?
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Hello there! A fren pointed me to this thread, and I'd like to give it a go if possible! I was wondering if it would be okey for me to take part in the Beta, though. I bought a Necromancer some time ago, this goirl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86653845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866539/86653845_350.png[/img][/url] But I haven't even tossed her into the Standard Registry yet! (I wanted to have her lore written down before applying, but I haven't had the chance to do that yet.) I thought this might be a fun starting point! I could just keep using female Mirror dergs and keep the lore of whichever one survives to use as her origin story and adapt/link it to the lore I already imagined for her, maybe [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]. (I'll make it a personal goal of only registering this girl as a Necromancer after finishing a Necrolocke hehe, I'll change her eyes into whichever type the winner dragon has, too) But anyway! Would that be okey to do? I'm not really sure if the Beta is reserved for active Necromancer owners, or if anyone can join! Thanks for reading!
Hello there! A fren pointed me to this thread, and I'd like to give it a go if possible!

I was wondering if it would be okey for me to take part in the Beta, though. I bought a Necromancer some time ago, this goirl:

86653845_350.png

But I haven't even tossed her into the Standard Registry yet! (I wanted to have her lore written down before applying, but I haven't had the chance to do that yet.)

I thought this might be a fun starting point! I could just keep using female Mirror dergs and keep the lore of whichever one survives to use as her origin story and adapt/link it to the lore I already imagined for her, maybe . (I'll make it a personal goal of only registering this girl as a Necromancer after finishing a Necrolocke hehe, I'll change her eyes into whichever type the winner dragon has, too)

But anyway! Would that be okey to do? I'm not really sure if the Beta is reserved for active Necromancer owners, or if anyone can join!

Thanks for reading!
FR_Midna.pngFR_Wyrdalia.png
I would like to ask the same thing! I am intrigued by the subspecies but haven't acquired one yet, and the challenge does look fun. Is it possible to run my own Necrolocke even if I currently aren't otherwise involved with the subspecies?
I would like to ask the same thing! I am intrigued by the subspecies but haven't acquired one yet, and the challenge does look fun. Is it possible to run my own Necrolocke even if I currently aren't otherwise involved with the subspecies?
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@NotMothman When playing with two Veils (hatchling rules), if one Veil faints it will become a Ghoul. The Ghoul can now attack and faint without penalty, but if both Veils faint within a round they both die. If the remaining trial Veil in the pair faints, it dies, but if the Ghoul finishes out the round alive it ends the trial as a Ghoul.

This mechanic is meant to represent the increased odds Veils have when they have support, but the decreased odds they have when they lose support. I hope that makes sense!

@Solara19 @GreenMoon Yes absolutely, there are zero requirements for testing the Beta. Thank you for your help!

@/Solara19 Your girl is lovely! And I’ve actually considered doing the exact same thing, a sort of retroactive Necrolocke to apply to my current Necros. I’m looking forward to seeing how Hekate earns her stripes!
@NotMothman When playing with two Veils (hatchling rules), if one Veil faints it will become a Ghoul. The Ghoul can now attack and faint without penalty, but if both Veils faint within a round they both die. If the remaining trial Veil in the pair faints, it dies, but if the Ghoul finishes out the round alive it ends the trial as a Ghoul.

This mechanic is meant to represent the increased odds Veils have when they have support, but the decreased odds they have when they lose support. I hope that makes sense!

@Solara19 @GreenMoon Yes absolutely, there are zero requirements for testing the Beta. Thank you for your help!

@/Solara19 Your girl is lovely! And I’ve actually considered doing the exact same thing, a sort of retroactive Necrolocke to apply to my current Necros. I’m looking forward to seeing how Hekate earns her stripes!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
i don't mind comments or pings on my thread for sure!
i don't mind comments or pings on my thread for sure!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
Pings are fine by me.

Love the prompt idea; this was honestly something I was a little worried about myself. I can do a lot of words about one thing sometimes, but it will start to sound the same after a while, especially if Pinkerton is a butt and I can't get a dragon past the first Trial for two weeks or something. I imagine that might actually be an issue on Hard Mode especially.

Also in relation to my question and your response about Crim pulls replacing Pinkerton pulls, I think I may do a trial (haha) run of 5 or so dragons with Crim pulls and mark explicitly in my thread that I'm testing something that is outside the bounds of the official rules, just to see if it's even viable. This is going to be separate from my main attempt which will continue using Pinkerton draws.
Pings are fine by me.

Love the prompt idea; this was honestly something I was a little worried about myself. I can do a lot of words about one thing sometimes, but it will start to sound the same after a while, especially if Pinkerton is a butt and I can't get a dragon past the first Trial for two weeks or something. I imagine that might actually be an issue on Hard Mode especially.

Also in relation to my question and your response about Crim pulls replacing Pinkerton pulls, I think I may do a trial (haha) run of 5 or so dragons with Crim pulls and mark explicitly in my thread that I'm testing something that is outside the bounds of the official rules, just to see if it's even viable. This is going to be separate from my main attempt which will continue using Pinkerton draws.
divider.png
@3idolon gotcha, then I have one ghoul now in my pack of veils :) veil rules plus hatchling rules are weird at first but I got it now :)
@3idolon gotcha, then I have one ghoul now in my pack of veils :) veil rules plus hatchling rules are weird at first but I got it now :)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
i also think it'd be neat to do multiple at a time with crim pulls instead of pinkerton pulls once meili's attempt ends one way or another, i think it'd be fun to do lorewise whether it was 2 or 5 dragons too to explore their connections
i also think it'd be neat to do multiple at a time with crim pulls instead of pinkerton pulls once meili's attempt ends one way or another, i think it'd be fun to do lorewise whether it was 2 or 5 dragons too to explore their connections

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
Nice to see see I'm not the only one planning out a second run. I'm going to spend Too Much Money to permababy a dragon to run through a test for a hatchling run. I already have lore ideas. I desperately hope they don't insta-fail.
Nice to see see I'm not the only one planning out a second run. I'm going to spend Too Much Money to permababy a dragon to run through a test for a hatchling run. I already have lore ideas. I desperately hope they don't insta-fail.
@3idolon Sorry if this question has already been asked. To use Swipp's (with Uncommon eyes) do you have to actually trade for the item or just see the item?
@3idolon Sorry if this question has already been asked. To use Swipp's (with Uncommon eyes) do you have to actually trade for the item or just see the item?
eb27d7e15e25a08ba712c8c846ff3ec0c5a0daa0.gif79b1338b9cd35321729f70a921cc05ea1bb10776.gif292a6929fb1ddc29f950cdd8472670ed762b3fdc.gife5b881744defe27c5e962b5f9b3c649ac0a43e38.gifbb0ed79137a474b9c279887416cf4962cc889cf4.giff58b001cce81187936c5fbc37e129fa8f4644e9a.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25