Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Sunken Dreams
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38
@Reshiramu
I agree! I think beastclan crewmates will be great as we expand the crew. And yes, Luca has a plan but we'll hear more about it once he gets his claws on some new fire realm resources.

Oooo, you looked ahead ;) You'll like this next chapter then...
@Reshiramu
I agree! I think beastclan crewmates will be great as we expand the crew. And yes, Luca has a plan but we'll hear more about it once he gets his claws on some new fire realm resources.

Oooo, you looked ahead ;) You'll like this next chapter then...
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/17#post_54752844]Previous[/url] [Color=navy][size=5][b]Chapter 35: The Lessons Begin[/b][/size][/color] ----------- [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87563900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=87563900&skin=0&apparel=45169,24233,45161,45184,24232,24229,24230,45168&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Even though Murchadh and Kailani were sleeping soundly, Keola felt restless and couldn’t fall asleep. Instead, zi swam back to the rows of statues of Nan’nalu’s past leaders, stopping at each of them and looking into their eyes as though they had the answers to zir burning questions. Eventually, zi stood at the foot of the two immense Undertide statues in silence, the moonlight illuminating their curves and graceful forms. Even though they were made out of the rock, they appeared so lifelike and ready to close the slight gap between their snouts. The questions that zi accrued over the night finally spilled and uttered to the pair silent rulers, “Who am I?...What am I?...What role must I take? I don’t want to put my family at risk, but I don’t want to neglect my duty to Nan’nalu and its inhabitants. Is it selfish to stay out here with my family or would it be more selfish to go back to the palace? And even if I go back to the palace, how do I know what to do to be a proper ruler that serves the kingdom?” Silence hung over Keola like a heavy storm cloud, but before zi decided to swim away, a voice spoke back, “So many questions…but do you truly desire answers or is it only guidance?” The voice came from the large figure on zir left, the Undertide with the plating. “If you want an answer, then it must come from within you. You decide who you will be, what actions you will take - and no other can do that for you.” This time it was a different voice, which came from the statue on the right, the graceful tentacled Undertide. Keola was shocked by the voices, and turned towards each of the statues, half expecting them to jump to life. “But if you want guidance, maybe we can help you,” said the voice to the left. Two shapes emerged, each coming from the respective statue that Keola presumed they were hiding behind. “Who are you?” zi asked. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74447117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74447117&skin=0&apparel=42698,50999&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “A youth filled with questions – I like that,” said the golden Obelisk, eyes hidden behind a dark cloak. His fur shone like waves glistening in the sun and rippled as he swam up beside Keola. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70333526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70333526&skin=0&apparel=48176,42697&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “An inquisitive and open mind is a must for an effective leader. You must continue to foster it, but carefully consider the questions you ask,” said a dark Skydancer. Her feathers shone like a pool of reflected moonlight, and her eyes shone with the glimmer of stars. “We are guardians of this sacred site, a long forgotten place where Nan’nalu honored and consulted with the earliest rulers of the kingdom,” the Obselisk said, “My name is Lillan, and this is my mate Shezilzilla. There were more of us, but many have decided to leave this place since the division over King Dakila’s banishment. Even our own hatchlings decided to seek their own destinies away from these waters. We are all that are left of the clerics of Nan’nalu.” Shezilzilla could see the confusion in Keola’s eyes, “There will be more answers to your growing list of questions. That is, if you would take us as your mentors. From our tutelage, you will still have to find your own answers to their questions you have asked tonight, but you will be better equipped to reach those decisions.” “But you must rest,” Lillan said with a paternal concern, “There is still time to begin our lessons, but without a rested mind, body, and soul, there will be little that will stick with you.” “Just come back here to this spot and call out our names,” Shezilzilla spoke, just as their forms were disappearing into the shadows, “We’ll be waiting for your return.” Again, Keola stood alone at the foot of the giant statues, but zi felt more at peace after the meeting with Lillan and Shezilzilla. Zi had the opportunity to learn more of zir ancestry and of the kingdom of Nan’nalu, all while keeping zir parents safe from the threats of the palace. [i]Will they even believe me when I tell them of what I saw?[/i] With an internal shrug, Keola decided to rest on the worry and face it in the morning instead. Zi turned back to zir parents’ camp to finally sleep, eager at the idea to finally begin learning about Nan’nalu and zir destiny. [img]https://imgur.com/9UVvjEs.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81432233][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81432233&skin=0&apparel=37886,35203,35215,35198,50221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Tusitala was at the entrance of Dakila’s lair, pride filling his body with his newfound power, “Dakila, are you there? I was able to summon the beast without speaking a word or using a gesture. I am ready for you next lesson in using the trident’s power.” However, he was met by a growing silence. [i]Maybe he was out?[/i] Tusitala pondered for a moment, and then he began to swim into the lair. But before he could even make it through the entrance, a force pushed him backwards, even stunning him. As he drifted backwards, he was pummeled again and again, from different angles with each blow. He tried to swipe at the unknown enemy with his trident, but he couldn’t react quick enough. Dazed and hurt, the only thought in his head was, [i]is this where I die?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70053540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70053540&skin=50203&apparel=50503,744,743&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/414.png[/img] “I thought you mastered the ability to summon the beast, but you didn’t even think first of having it come to your aid. Be glad it was only me and my familiar. If it was a real threat, you would have likely died,” Dakila spoke as he swam towards Tusitala. The Greater Sandstrike swam up beside the Guardian at the ready, eyes fixed on Tusitala in the case it was commanded to attack again. Tusitala groaned and flinched at the pain. “This is only the beginning of our lessons. Will you already give up? Pity, I thought there was more in you,” Dakila scolded, a look of disdain crossing his face. The words angered the king, so he tried to pull himself together and looked straight into Dakila’s eyes with fury, “I’m ready for whatever you throw at me.” Dakila gave a grin, “We’ll see. Let’s begin.” ---------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/18#post_54781005]next[/url] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu Couple of writing pulls, so here is one for this chapter. Where do you think these two will go with their lessons? Time will tell! Also, big thanks to Reshiramu for gifting these beautiful dragons! I hope that their story will be fitting and enjoyable as it unfolds!
Previous

Chapter 35: The Lessons Begin

dragon?did=87563900&skin=0&apparel=45169,24233,45161,45184,24232,24229,24230,45168&xt=dressing.png

Even though Murchadh and Kailani were sleeping soundly, Keola felt restless and couldn’t fall asleep. Instead, zi swam back to the rows of statues of Nan’nalu’s past leaders, stopping at each of them and looking into their eyes as though they had the answers to zir burning questions. Eventually, zi stood at the foot of the two immense Undertide statues in silence, the moonlight illuminating their curves and graceful forms. Even though they were made out of the rock, they appeared so lifelike and ready to close the slight gap between their snouts.

The questions that zi accrued over the night finally spilled and uttered to the pair silent rulers, “Who am I?...What am I?...What role must I take? I don’t want to put my family at risk, but I don’t want to neglect my duty to Nan’nalu and its inhabitants. Is it selfish to stay out here with my family or would it be more selfish to go back to the palace? And even if I go back to the palace, how do I know what to do to be a proper ruler that serves the kingdom?”

Silence hung over Keola like a heavy storm cloud, but before zi decided to swim away, a voice spoke back, “So many questions…but do you truly desire answers or is it only guidance?” The voice came from the large figure on zir left, the Undertide with the plating.

“If you want an answer, then it must come from within you. You decide who you will be, what actions you will take - and no other can do that for you.” This time it was a different voice, which came from the statue on the right, the graceful tentacled Undertide.

Keola was shocked by the voices, and turned towards each of the statues, half expecting them to jump to life.

“But if you want guidance, maybe we can help you,” said the voice to the left. Two shapes emerged, each coming from the respective statue that Keola presumed they were hiding behind. “Who are you?” zi asked.

dragon?did=74447117&skin=0&apparel=42698,50999&xt=dressing.png

“A youth filled with questions – I like that,” said the golden Obelisk, eyes hidden behind a dark cloak. His fur shone like waves glistening in the sun and rippled as he swam up beside Keola.

dragon?did=70333526&skin=0&apparel=48176,42697&xt=dressing.png

“An inquisitive and open mind is a must for an effective leader. You must continue to foster it, but carefully consider the questions you ask,” said a dark Skydancer. Her feathers shone like a pool of reflected moonlight, and her eyes shone with the glimmer of stars.

“We are guardians of this sacred site, a long forgotten place where Nan’nalu honored and consulted with the earliest rulers of the kingdom,” the Obselisk said, “My name is Lillan, and this is my mate Shezilzilla. There were more of us, but many have decided to leave this place since the division over King Dakila’s banishment. Even our own hatchlings decided to seek their own destinies away from these waters. We are all that are left of the clerics of Nan’nalu.”

Shezilzilla could see the confusion in Keola’s eyes, “There will be more answers to your growing list of questions. That is, if you would take us as your mentors. From our tutelage, you will still have to find your own answers to their questions you have asked tonight, but you will be better equipped to reach those decisions.”

“But you must rest,” Lillan said with a paternal concern, “There is still time to begin our lessons, but without a rested mind, body, and soul, there will be little that will stick with you.”

“Just come back here to this spot and call out our names,” Shezilzilla spoke, just as their forms were disappearing into the shadows, “We’ll be waiting for your return.”

Again, Keola stood alone at the foot of the giant statues, but zi felt more at peace after the meeting with Lillan and Shezilzilla. Zi had the opportunity to learn more of zir ancestry and of the kingdom of Nan’nalu, all while keeping zir parents safe from the threats of the palace. Will they even believe me when I tell them of what I saw? With an internal shrug, Keola decided to rest on the worry and face it in the morning instead. Zi turned back to zir parents’ camp to finally sleep, eager at the idea to finally begin learning about Nan’nalu and zir destiny.

9UVvjEs.png

dragon?did=81432233&skin=0&apparel=37886,35203,35215,35198,50221&xt=dressing.png

Tusitala was at the entrance of Dakila’s lair, pride filling his body with his newfound power, “Dakila, are you there? I was able to summon the beast without speaking a word or using a gesture. I am ready for you next lesson in using the trident’s power.” However, he was met by a growing silence. Maybe he was out? Tusitala pondered for a moment, and then he began to swim into the lair.

But before he could even make it through the entrance, a force pushed him backwards, even stunning him. As he drifted backwards, he was pummeled again and again, from different angles with each blow. He tried to swipe at the unknown enemy with his trident, but he couldn’t react quick enough. Dazed and hurt, the only thought in his head was, is this where I die?

dragon?did=70053540&skin=50203&apparel=50503,744,743&xt=dressing.png

414.png

“I thought you mastered the ability to summon the beast, but you didn’t even think first of having it come to your aid. Be glad it was only me and my familiar. If it was a real threat, you would have likely died,” Dakila spoke as he swam towards Tusitala. The Greater Sandstrike swam up beside the Guardian at the ready, eyes fixed on Tusitala in the case it was commanded to attack again.

Tusitala groaned and flinched at the pain. “This is only the beginning of our lessons. Will you already give up? Pity, I thought there was more in you,” Dakila scolded, a look of disdain crossing his face. The words angered the king, so he tried to pull himself together and looked straight into Dakila’s eyes with fury, “I’m ready for whatever you throw at me.”

Dakila gave a grin, “We’ll see. Let’s begin.”

next

@Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu

Couple of writing pulls, so here is one for this chapter. Where do you think these two will go with their lessons? Time will tell! Also, big thanks to Reshiramu for gifting these beautiful dragons! I hope that their story will be fitting and enjoyable as it unfolds!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Oooooh yes. I like this. Keola’s torn, but this conversation is helping, and meanwhile things are getting uglier with Dakila and Tusitala…. I’ll be excited to see where this all goes. Shezilzilla and Lillan definitely feel like they have some knowledge we haven’t seen yet in the story. And the hint at old Nan’nalu culture… feels like a lot of old forces have been waiting for the right timevto make their moves.
Oooooh yes. I like this. Keola’s torn, but this conversation is helping, and meanwhile things are getting uglier with Dakila and Tusitala…. I’ll be excited to see where this all goes. Shezilzilla and Lillan definitely feel like they have some knowledge we haven’t seen yet in the story. And the hint at old Nan’nalu culture… feels like a lot of old forces have been waiting for the right timevto make their moves.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu
Keola is in a better situation with mentors away from the palace. Plus, they do hold a lot more knowledge of the kingdom than anyone who actually lives there. And yeah, things will only get uglier from here on out it seems for Tusitala. Unless someone is able to save him, but that's still up in the air... ancient forces are awakening! There's a lot to this kingdom than what meets the eye.
@Reshiramu
Keola is in a better situation with mentors away from the palace. Plus, they do hold a lot more knowledge of the kingdom than anyone who actually lives there. And yeah, things will only get uglier from here on out it seems for Tusitala. Unless someone is able to save him, but that's still up in the air... ancient forces are awakening! There's a lot to this kingdom than what meets the eye.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/18#post_54776812]Previous[/url] [Color=navy][size=5][b]Chapter 36: A Message in a Bottle[/b][/size][/color] ----------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86696712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=86696712&skin=0&apparel=45170,47014,47019,45167,45183,45178,45162&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Glan was out in the crow’s nest, looking out at the ocean. His eyes were sad and wistful, not quite looking at the ocean as much as reliving a memory in his mind. “Mind if I join ye, mate?” he heard a voice bark from below. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/38503.png[/img] “Aye, there’s enough room fer the both of us,” Glan said to Ember, who then climbed up and sat on the Glan’s shoulder. Glan enjoyed his company, as Ember had a good balance of when to speak up and when to just enjoy a moment’s peace, and when Glan got into one of his moods, being near the kitsune somehow soothed Glan to the point where he could simmer down and think clearly. After some time had passed, Ember spoke, “Ye know, moments like these make me feel so alone in a wide ocean. But moreso, it makes me miss me family fierce.” Glan was still looking at the ocean as he replied, “Mhm, I can feel the loneliness too. But why ship out wi’ us when ye ‘ave a family to stay with?” Ember breathed in deeply and then let the breath out slowly before he spoke again, “If they were amongst the livin’, then I would be wi’ ‘em.” Glan turned towards his friend, “I’m so sorry, Ember. I didn’t realize.” Ember shrugged, “Ye wouldn’t know unless I told ye. They died some years ago, my mate an’ pup. We were stuck in a storm an’ the boat capsized. I was able to find somethin’ to hold onto. They weren’t so lucky.” Glan couldn’t speak, not knowing what to say, so Ember continued, “I felt responsible fer their deaths, still do at some moments, but we all wanted to find a new home.” The words felt heavy on Glan as he remembered how he couldn’t save Sunny from the sea beast, watching her die while remaining helpless. “How did ye keep livin’?” Glan asked in a hushed tone. “It didn’t feel like livin’ at first, more like a dream that ye couldn’t wake up from. Yet every time I thought I’d wake up an’ find ‘em there, I was disappointed and grew angry. Lost a lot of friends from it too,” Ember continued, “But one day, I thought, why not write down my feelings? Why not write to ‘em?” Glan was confused, “But how?” Ember grinned, “A message in a bottle. Ye think when ye were small that when ye sent out a message that ye may get a response back. But when we’re older, we know better. I didn’t expect a message back…but I could get a message out that maybe, in some way, they could get. I wrote my feelings down an’ sent out the bottle every time I felt that I needed to get my feelings out.” There was a long pause, and Glan was imagining being able to speak to Sunny again. “What do ye think, mate? Think a message will ‘elp ye get those feelings from anchorin’ ye down?” Ember asked. Glan responded after another minute, “Do ye mind taking the watch?” “Not at all. Ye do what ye need to do,” Ember said, and Glan made his way to the deck and then below. After finding a pen and paper, he began to write.[/center] "[i]Sunny, I never thought I'd go on this journey so soon without you. It was your positivity and your lack of fear around me that motivated me to join the crew of the Second Chance. I imagined much more time living a life at sea with you, but the ocean had other plans. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, even though I would have risked life and limb to do so. You deserved a longer, happier life, but I hope the life you had with the crew and with me made your life a happy one. I still hear your fun shanties and remember your warm, joyful smile. I wish I told you how I felt when you were still with us...I loved being around you, and you helped break the walls I have been building around me all of my life. I got lost since you've left, but I want to do better. I want to be a dragon you'd be proud in, someone that could match your energy and positivity. In a sense, I want that to be your legacy, a part of you that still lingers even if you do not. There's not a moment that I do not miss your laughter, your singing, and your warmth. I will treasure the memories with you for all of my life, a treasure worth more than any gold or silver.[/i] [right][i]Forever yours, Glan[/i]"[/right] [center]Glan read it over a few times, and before he knew it, the day was done and the moon was high in the sky. He took an empty bottle and gently put in the parchment, closing it up with a discarded cork. When he was on deck, he looked at the sky, imagining that Sunny may be one of the many stars looking down at him. Taking in a deep breathe of cold, sea air, he then hurled the bottle far from the ship. He couldn't see where it landed, but the move made him feel like he could throw his message to anywhere in Sornieth that Sunny may be. Ember walked up beside him, "Good throwin' arm there." Glan gave a small smile, "Thankee, mate...for takin' the watch an' givin' me the idea to write." "Think nothin' of it. One of these nights, maybe ye can teach me one of them shanties ye keep tellin' me about?" Ember asked with a toothy grin. Glan slapped his friend on the shoulder, "Aye, an' we can sing 'em all through the night wi' some good drinks." Both friends gave a laugh and then went below to get some shut eye. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42311678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42311678&skin=0&apparel=1709,29802,17930&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Keala, who had the night watch that night, smiled at the two figures retreating to their beds. She then looked across the ocean as she stood at the helm, guiding her ship and crew safely through the night. ----------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/18#post_54801071]next[/url] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu I've always thought writing out your feelings or thoughts were very helpful, both mentally and emotionally. I'm glad I finally have the chance to give Glan some room to get his feelings out and come to terms at the loss of what he cared for. Hopefully, this will then give him room to grow in this story. This chapter is for the simply writing prompt pull I had the other day, but today's pull is a meat item. Guess I'll be hitting the coli this weekend! Fingers crossed that the large number of battles won't bring down one of these characters.
Previous

Chapter 36: A Message in a Bottle

dragon?did=86696712&skin=0&apparel=45170,47014,47019,45167,45183,45178,45162&xt=dressing.png

Glan was out in the crow’s nest, looking out at the ocean. His eyes were sad and wistful, not quite looking at the ocean as much as reliving a memory in his mind. “Mind if I join ye, mate?” he heard a voice bark from below.

38503.png

“Aye, there’s enough room fer the both of us,” Glan said to Ember, who then climbed up and sat on the Glan’s shoulder. Glan enjoyed his company, as Ember had a good balance of when to speak up and when to just enjoy a moment’s peace, and when Glan got into one of his moods, being near the kitsune somehow soothed Glan to the point where he could simmer down and think clearly.

After some time had passed, Ember spoke, “Ye know, moments like these make me feel so alone in a wide ocean. But moreso, it makes me miss me family fierce.” Glan was still looking at the ocean as he replied, “Mhm, I can feel the loneliness too. But why ship out wi’ us when ye ‘ave a family to stay with?”

Ember breathed in deeply and then let the breath out slowly before he spoke again, “If they were amongst the livin’, then I would be wi’ ‘em.” Glan turned towards his friend, “I’m so sorry, Ember. I didn’t realize.” Ember shrugged, “Ye wouldn’t know unless I told ye. They died some years ago, my mate an’ pup. We were stuck in a storm an’ the boat capsized. I was able to find somethin’ to hold onto. They weren’t so lucky.”

Glan couldn’t speak, not knowing what to say, so Ember continued, “I felt responsible fer their deaths, still do at some moments, but we all wanted to find a new home.” The words felt heavy on Glan as he remembered how he couldn’t save Sunny from the sea beast, watching her die while remaining helpless.

“How did ye keep livin’?” Glan asked in a hushed tone. “It didn’t feel like livin’ at first, more like a dream that ye couldn’t wake up from. Yet every time I thought I’d wake up an’ find ‘em there, I was disappointed and grew angry. Lost a lot of friends from it too,” Ember continued, “But one day, I thought, why not write down my feelings? Why not write to ‘em?”

Glan was confused, “But how?” Ember grinned, “A message in a bottle. Ye think when ye were small that when ye sent out a message that ye may get a response back. But when we’re older, we know better. I didn’t expect a message back…but I could get a message out that maybe, in some way, they could get. I wrote my feelings down an’ sent out the bottle every time I felt that I needed to get my feelings out.”

There was a long pause, and Glan was imagining being able to speak to Sunny again. “What do ye think, mate? Think a message will ‘elp ye get those feelings from anchorin’ ye down?” Ember asked. Glan responded after another minute, “Do ye mind taking the watch?”

“Not at all. Ye do what ye need to do,” Ember said, and Glan made his way to the deck and then below. After finding a pen and paper, he began to write.

"Sunny,

I never thought I'd go on this journey so soon without you. It was your positivity and your lack of fear around me that motivated me to join the crew of the Second Chance. I imagined much more time living a life at sea with you, but the ocean had other plans. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, even though I would have risked life and limb to do so. You deserved a longer, happier life, but I hope the life you had with the crew and with me made your life a happy one.

I still hear your fun shanties and remember your warm, joyful smile. I wish I told you how I felt when you were still with us...I loved being around you, and you helped break the walls I have been building around me all of my life.

I got lost since you've left, but I want to do better. I want to be a dragon you'd be proud in, someone that could match your energy and positivity. In a sense, I want that to be your legacy, a part of you that still lingers even if you do not. There's not a moment that I do not miss your laughter, your singing, and your warmth. I will treasure the memories with you for all of my life, a treasure worth more than any gold or silver.

Forever yours,
Glan
"

Glan read it over a few times, and before he knew it, the day was done and the moon was high in the sky. He took an empty bottle and gently put in the parchment, closing it up with a discarded cork.

When he was on deck, he looked at the sky, imagining that Sunny may be one of the many stars looking down at him. Taking in a deep breathe of cold, sea air, he then hurled the bottle far from the ship. He couldn't see where it landed, but the move made him feel like he could throw his message to anywhere in Sornieth that Sunny may be.

Ember walked up beside him, "Good throwin' arm there." Glan gave a small smile, "Thankee, mate...for takin' the watch an' givin' me the idea to write."

"Think nothin' of it. One of these nights, maybe ye can teach me one of them shanties ye keep tellin' me about?" Ember asked with a toothy grin. Glan slapped his friend on the shoulder, "Aye, an' we can sing 'em all through the night wi' some good drinks." Both friends gave a laugh and then went below to get some shut eye.

dragon?did=42311678&skin=0&apparel=1709,29802,17930&xt=dressing.png

Keala, who had the night watch that night, smiled at the two figures retreating to their beds. She then looked across the ocean as she stood at the helm, guiding her ship and crew safely through the night.

next

I've always thought writing out your feelings or thoughts were very helpful, both mentally and emotionally. I'm glad I finally have the chance to give Glan some room to get his feelings out and come to terms at the loss of what he cared for. Hopefully, this will then give him room to grow in this story. This chapter is for the simply writing prompt pull I had the other day, but today's pull is a meat item. Guess I'll be hitting the coli this weekend! Fingers crossed that the large number of battles won't bring down one of these characters.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Looking at everything. It's nice to see that Lilian and Shezilzilla have finally appeared (and are quite mysterious, indeed) and that Keola is getting more development. Also, Dakilla really is pushing Tusitala to be the strongest, it seems.

As for next chapter. It's nice to see Ember (Beastclan representation!) and see that Glan is getting closure revolving around his relationship with Sunny. I hope none of the dragons end up dying during your grinding session. I'm counting on them!
Looking at everything. It's nice to see that Lilian and Shezilzilla have finally appeared (and are quite mysterious, indeed) and that Keola is getting more development. Also, Dakilla really is pushing Tusitala to be the strongest, it seems.

As for next chapter. It's nice to see Ember (Beastclan representation!) and see that Glan is getting closure revolving around his relationship with Sunny. I hope none of the dragons end up dying during your grinding session. I'm counting on them!
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
[center]Been waiting on a chunk of time to do the second art pull I got. Keola facing the giant statues of the first rulers of Nan'nalu! [img]https://imgur.com/q634hi9.png[/img] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu Perhaps I can challenge myself with one of your favorite scenes so far for the next art pull. What are your thoughts on that?
Been waiting on a chunk of time to do the second art pull I got. Keola facing the giant statues of the first rulers of Nan'nalu!

q634hi9.png

Perhaps I can challenge myself with one of your favorite scenes so far for the next art pull. What are your thoughts on that?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
That's awesome! I love the detail that you put in it and how small Keola looks in the picture.
That's awesome! I love the detail that you put in it and how small Keola looks in the picture.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@Aquasparky Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I really wanted to get across the sheer size of these statues and loved the idea of using Keola as a reference to that. Even the fish and manta are an extra set of size comparisons for good measure.
@Aquasparky
Thank you so much! I really wanted to get across the sheer size of these statues and loved the idea of using Keola as a reference to that. Even the fish and manta are an extra set of size comparisons for good measure.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/18#post_54781005]Previous[/url] [Color=navy][size=5][b]Chapter 37: Mysteries to be Found[/b][/size][/color] ----------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83061436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=83061436&skin=0&apparel=940,45794,50220,9997,37886,50221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Penina was growing worried about Pika. She seemed tired, with dark circles around her eyes and a groggy expression. Even though she hid it well from Mele, always smiling and staying excited for the hatchling, Penina noticed how she put down the mask in the moments she could. “Hey, Pika, have you been sleeping okay?” she whispered to her friend. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72081945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=72081945&skin=48238&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86670399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866704/86670399_350.png[/img][/url] “Mhm?” responded Pika, whose tail was being attacked by Mele. “Sleeping. Have you been sleeping?” Penina pressed. “Sleeping…oh, yeah!” Pika responded with her eyes widening, “Yeah…trying to when I can.” Penina gave a stern look at Pika, “I didn’t see you asleep in your room last night. Where were you?” She had woken up in the middle of the night and decided to check in on Pika, but saw no sign of her. Pika gave a pained look, realizing she couldn’t hide it anymore, “I’ve been at the library researching, trying to figure out things about Mele. We’ve been so swamped with tasks that I didn’t want to take that time away during the day. Soooo….nights are for research,” and she gave a sheepish grin. But Penina’s kept her grave face and crossed her arms as she looked hard at Pika, “If you keep yourself up, you’re going to impact our time together with your exhaustion. Or, you may even get sick and be unable to help for days,” but then a sparkle passed her eyes, “Did you find anything yet?” “Nothing!” Pika wailed, which caused Mele to stop playing with her tail and show a look of concern, “I tried every section of the library – history, biology, legends – but nothing!” Penina gave a pregnant pause as she thought, and then asked, “But did you look in the restricted section of the library?” Pika stopped her wailing and had her eyes fixed on Penina, “Wait, there is a restricted section?” “Mhm-hmm, and I may be able to give you access if you actually go to sleep at night,” she teased, “It’s a portion of the library only for those of the royal family. I can’t read a good chunk of it because it’s written in an ancient text, but maybe you can make more of it. That is, only if you change the poor habits you’ve been starting.” Mele landed on Pika’s snout, eyes large and round, as though peering into Pika’s soul and asking for her to listen to Penina’s words. Pika gave a sigh, that somehow then turned into a yawn, “Okay, okay, I’ll get some sleep.” “Yeah, starting now,” Penina ordered, “You look like you haven’t slept in days,” then she turned to Mele, “Make sure she gets some sleep, okay?” Mele gave a satisfied purr in Penina’s direction and then turned her eyes to look straight into Pika’s with the fiercest look she could muster. Pika’s fins drooped, “Okay, starting now then. How can I say no to that face? Will you keep Aunty company?” Mele chirped and butted Pika towards the doorway. Penina heard Pika’s laughter from the hall until it faded to silence. She then breathed a slow sigh of relief. Even though she had a lot to do on her own, her mind would rest easier now that Pika didn’t stay up for most of the night. So Penina went to work, pouring her mind into the tasks at hand. [img]https://imgur.com/9UVvjEs.png[/img] [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87563900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=87563900&skin=0&apparel=45169,24233,45161,45184,24232,24229,24230,45168&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86694622][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=86694622&skin=0&apparel=47678,27150,27143,27144,27147,27145,27146&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84168347][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=84168347&skin=0&apparel=17530,690,10371,10385,10743,10736,10722&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “Come on. I’ll show you,” said Keola, who was swimming ahead of zir parents. Kailani and Murchadh were not fully convinced of Keola’s story. Why didn’t they see these two dragons when they first explored the ruins? “Here we are,” Keola stopped in front of the pedestal of the two ancient Undertide statues, “Now watch this… Lillan! Shezilzilla! I’m ready for my training!” There was silence that seemed to linger for far too long, and Keola’s parents’ doubt only grew. “Seems they didn’t keep to their word. Or maybe you imagined it while sleep-swimming last night?” Kailani said with a raised eyebrow. “Seems that there are some disbelievers in your family. Maybe it can be a whole family class,” said a voice. Murchadh shot up to attention and brandished his trident. “Easy, guard of Nan’nalu. We do not wish to bring harm upon the royal family,” said a second voice. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74447117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74447117&skin=0&apparel=42698,50999&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70333526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70333526&skin=0&apparel=48176,42697&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Both Lillan and Shezilzilla appeared, swimming from the direction of the large statues. “Greetings, Princess Kailani, Royal Guardsgon Murchadh,” said Shezizilla, and both her and Lillan bowed their heads in respect, “Sorry for our delayed appearance. So I presume Keola explained our first interaction and offer for tutelage?” Kailani was surprised but immediately asked, “How come we didn’t see you here when we first arrived?” Lillan gave a smile, “We tend to keep to ourselves amongst the ruins. No sense making an appearance if there is no danger posed to these ancient relics. Now if you were intruders, it may have been a bit different.” Murchadh spoke next, “How did the kingdom forget about this site and about you? It seems so unlikely that such a place like this would be neglected.” Shezilzilla gave a look of sadness, “Yes, it is a dishonor to abandon this site and leave it to ruin. However, when it came to the dishonor that King Dakila brought, many things were thrown away in an attempt to save the inhabitant’s faith in the kingdom. After King Dakila was outcasted, his sister stepped in, broke his statue, and vowed to lead a new line of rulers that put the inhabitants first.” Lillan continued, “But not everyone believed that she had the right to rule, let alone the right to outcast a king. It was an uncertain and conflicted time that followed, breaking the foundation and leaving little left to build off of. Those that didn’t support the new queen had left the kingdom in search of the former king. And those that stayed tried to bring Nan’nalu back to its former glory.” Silence hung heavy after the two mentors’ words. Finally, Keola asked, “But what did King Dakila do that caused his own sister to outcast him?” Lillan and Shezilzilla exchanged looks and then turned to the family, “Will you permit us to train Keola for zir role for Nan’nalu?” “But you didn’t answer zir question,” Kailani said and crossed her arms. “We need to make sure Keola is committed to zir role as a ruler of Nan’nalu before we can share that history,” Shezizilla explained. Keola looked at zir parents, “Ma, Da, I need to do this. I can’t keep living my life running away from my heritage and responsibility. But I don’t want to risk your lives to do it. With Lillan and Shezizilla, I can do both – keep you safe and begin my journey,” zi looked pleadingly, “Please, I want to do this.” Kailani put a hand over her chest, an emotional pain of guilt and sadness in seeing Keola hurting from her life decisions, “I never wanted to hold you back in what you wanted to do. I’m sorry that you felt that I was barring the way that you wanted to travel.” “Ma, you only stopped me when you knew I wasn’t ready, just like when I first wanted to travel with you. But when I showed you what I could do, then you gave me your full support. I just hope that you see me as being ready to take this next step,” Keola said, and zi took her hands in zirs. “You’re more than ready,” Kailani said, “I’ll still be here if you ever need me though.” Keola smiled, “Thanks, Ma.” Murchadh was quiet and looked torn, “After what I’ve been through and seen, I worry that going back to the palace may lead to your demise,” he shook his head, “I may not agree with your decision, but I’ll support you. I just hope that everything we taught you will keep you out of trouble and harm.” Keola nodded, “Thanks, Da. I’ll be sure to mindful of what’s around me and keep my guard up.” Lillan and Shezilzilla was on the side, respectfully quiet and patient during the family’s exchange, “What is your choice, Keola?” Keola turned toward the pair with a determined look, “I’m ready to start my training.” [img]https://imgur.com/9UVvjEs.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87820730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878208/87820730_350.png[/img][/url] Ahohako looked bruised and beaten physically, but he was still standing on the deck with sparks of electricity shooting off his fur in different directions, “Come on, I’m ready fer more!” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86898681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=86898681&skin=4936&apparel=50501,10876,47013,47028,47037,12268,47020,47036,47021,47029,336,319,351,716&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Sklonda sheathed her blade, “You may have spirit, son, but that won’t help you win battles. Brute strength can only take you so far.” Ahohako gritted his teeth and decided to charge at Sklonda, horns first. While the electricity and speed he was going at made him seem quite able to take down Sklonda, she weaved her body to easily dodge Ahohako. Instead, the Gaoler tripped over Sklonda’s outstretched foot and fell to the deck. His face was hidden by his fur, but he didn’t get up or push the fur away. He wanted to hide his shame of being unable to successfully hit Sklonda even once in their battle training. “Get up, Ahohako, and take a break,” Sklonda ordered, eyes cold, “There is strength to know when to stop and fight another day.” As she walked away, Ahohako could feel tears well in his eyes. He hated feeling so inadequate, especially in front of his mom. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86696712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=86696712&skin=0&apparel=45170,47014,47019,45167,45183,45178,45162&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “Ye know, ye do ‘old up pretty well ‘gainst yer mum, considerin’ all of ‘er battle experience,” a voice spoke on the side of him. Quickly wiping away his tears with his paw and standing up, he was face to face with Glan. “Yer mum is a tough one, that’s fer certain. I couldn’t even beat ‘er when we sparred, an’ I ‘aven’t tried since.” Ahohako growled, “Why don’t ye try to face ‘er again then?” Glan shrugged, “I know me strength an’ ability, an’ I’ve been honin’ meself since that battle. When I know I’m ready, then I’ll face ‘er again.” Ahohako, still fuming, turned and started to walk away. “She still loves ye, ye know,” Glan said, which made Ahohako stop, “She just ain’t good at expressin’ it. I’m sure ye do ‘er proud.” After a moment’s pause, Ahohako continued to walk away, but less angrily. Glan turned towards Sklonda, who was aft and talking with Keala. “Maybe it’s not a bad idea to face ‘er again sometime soon,” Glan thought aloud softly. --------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/19#post_54811494]next[/url] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu Tried making the most I could out of this writing pull. I felt Ahohako hadn't been in the spotlight much, so I definitely chose him to develop. He is a lot more like Sklonda than Luca, so they will have some more parent bonding. But Sklonda's rough exterior may be a little bit of an obstacle. And Glan may finally face things he had ignored for some time, including his feud with Sklonda. Maybe he will finally address it so the crew can be more united. Keola definitely needed his parents support, so taking the time for that (and sowing some seeds of mystery) was a definite point. And finally, Pika was caught staying up much later than she should! Hopefully with some sleep and now a new section of the library opened up to her, she may find what she needed to understand Mele more.
Previous

Chapter 37: Mysteries to be Found

dragon?did=83061436&skin=0&apparel=940,45794,50220,9997,37886,50221&xt=dressing.png

Penina was growing worried about Pika. She seemed tired, with dark circles around her eyes and a groggy expression. Even though she hid it well from Mele, always smiling and staying excited for the hatchling, Penina noticed how she put down the mask in the moments she could. “Hey, Pika, have you been sleeping okay?” she whispered to her friend.

dragon?did=72081945&skin=48238&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

86670399_350.png

“Mhm?” responded Pika, whose tail was being attacked by Mele. “Sleeping. Have you been sleeping?” Penina pressed. “Sleeping…oh, yeah!” Pika responded with her eyes widening, “Yeah…trying to when I can.” Penina gave a stern look at Pika, “I didn’t see you asleep in your room last night. Where were you?” She had woken up in the middle of the night and decided to check in on Pika, but saw no sign of her.

Pika gave a pained look, realizing she couldn’t hide it anymore, “I’ve been at the library researching, trying to figure out things about Mele. We’ve been so swamped with tasks that I didn’t want to take that time away during the day. Soooo….nights are for research,” and she gave a sheepish grin.

But Penina’s kept her grave face and crossed her arms as she looked hard at Pika, “If you keep yourself up, you’re going to impact our time together with your exhaustion. Or, you may even get sick and be unable to help for days,” but then a sparkle passed her eyes, “Did you find anything yet?”

“Nothing!” Pika wailed, which caused Mele to stop playing with her tail and show a look of concern, “I tried every section of the library – history, biology, legends – but nothing!” Penina gave a pregnant pause as she thought, and then asked, “But did you look in the restricted section of the library?” Pika stopped her wailing and had her eyes fixed on Penina, “Wait, there is a restricted section?”

“Mhm-hmm, and I may be able to give you access if you actually go to sleep at night,” she teased, “It’s a portion of the library only for those of the royal family. I can’t read a good chunk of it because it’s written in an ancient text, but maybe you can make more of it. That is, only if you change the poor habits you’ve been starting.”

Mele landed on Pika’s snout, eyes large and round, as though peering into Pika’s soul and asking for her to listen to Penina’s words. Pika gave a sigh, that somehow then turned into a yawn, “Okay, okay, I’ll get some sleep.”

“Yeah, starting now,” Penina ordered, “You look like you haven’t slept in days,” then she turned to Mele, “Make sure she gets some sleep, okay?” Mele gave a satisfied purr in Penina’s direction and then turned her eyes to look straight into Pika’s with the fiercest look she could muster.

Pika’s fins drooped, “Okay, starting now then. How can I say no to that face? Will you keep Aunty company?” Mele chirped and butted Pika towards the doorway. Penina heard Pika’s laughter from the hall until it faded to silence. She then breathed a slow sigh of relief. Even though she had a lot to do on her own, her mind would rest easier now that Pika didn’t stay up for most of the night. So Penina went to work, pouring her mind into the tasks at hand.

9UVvjEs.png

dragon?did=87563900&skin=0&apparel=45169,24233,45161,45184,24232,24229,24230,45168&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=86694622&skin=0&apparel=47678,27150,27143,27144,27147,27145,27146&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=84168347&skin=0&apparel=17530,690,10371,10385,10743,10736,10722&xt=dressing.png

“Come on. I’ll show you,” said Keola, who was swimming ahead of zir parents. Kailani and Murchadh were not fully convinced of Keola’s story. Why didn’t they see these two dragons when they first explored the ruins? “Here we are,” Keola stopped in front of the pedestal of the two ancient Undertide statues, “Now watch this… Lillan! Shezilzilla! I’m ready for my training!”

There was silence that seemed to linger for far too long, and Keola’s parents’ doubt only grew. “Seems they didn’t keep to their word. Or maybe you imagined it while sleep-swimming last night?” Kailani said with a raised eyebrow.

“Seems that there are some disbelievers in your family. Maybe it can be a whole family class,” said a voice. Murchadh shot up to attention and brandished his trident. “Easy, guard of Nan’nalu. We do not wish to bring harm upon the royal family,” said a second voice.

dragon?did=74447117&skin=0&apparel=42698,50999&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=70333526&skin=0&apparel=48176,42697&xt=dressing.png

Both Lillan and Shezilzilla appeared, swimming from the direction of the large statues. “Greetings, Princess Kailani, Royal Guardsgon Murchadh,” said Shezizilla, and both her and Lillan bowed their heads in respect, “Sorry for our delayed appearance. So I presume Keola explained our first interaction and offer for tutelage?”

Kailani was surprised but immediately asked, “How come we didn’t see you here when we first arrived?” Lillan gave a smile, “We tend to keep to ourselves amongst the ruins. No sense making an appearance if there is no danger posed to these ancient relics. Now if you were intruders, it may have been a bit different.”

Murchadh spoke next, “How did the kingdom forget about this site and about you? It seems so unlikely that such a place like this would be neglected.” Shezilzilla gave a look of sadness, “Yes, it is a dishonor to abandon this site and leave it to ruin. However, when it came to the dishonor that King Dakila brought, many things were thrown away in an attempt to save the inhabitant’s faith in the kingdom. After King Dakila was outcasted, his sister stepped in, broke his statue, and vowed to lead a new line of rulers that put the inhabitants first.”

Lillan continued, “But not everyone believed that she had the right to rule, let alone the right to outcast a king. It was an uncertain and conflicted time that followed, breaking the foundation and leaving little left to build off of. Those that didn’t support the new queen had left the kingdom in search of the former king. And those that stayed tried to bring Nan’nalu back to its former glory.”

Silence hung heavy after the two mentors’ words. Finally, Keola asked, “But what did King Dakila do that caused his own sister to outcast him?” Lillan and Shezilzilla exchanged looks and then turned to the family, “Will you permit us to train Keola for zir role for Nan’nalu?”

“But you didn’t answer zir question,” Kailani said and crossed her arms. “We need to make sure Keola is committed to zir role as a ruler of Nan’nalu before we can share that history,” Shezizilla explained.

Keola looked at zir parents, “Ma, Da, I need to do this. I can’t keep living my life running away from my heritage and responsibility. But I don’t want to risk your lives to do it. With Lillan and Shezizilla, I can do both – keep you safe and begin my journey,” zi looked pleadingly, “Please, I want to do this.”

Kailani put a hand over her chest, an emotional pain of guilt and sadness in seeing Keola hurting from her life decisions, “I never wanted to hold you back in what you wanted to do. I’m sorry that you felt that I was barring the way that you wanted to travel.”

“Ma, you only stopped me when you knew I wasn’t ready, just like when I first wanted to travel with you. But when I showed you what I could do, then you gave me your full support. I just hope that you see me as being ready to take this next step,” Keola said, and zi took her hands in zirs. “You’re more than ready,” Kailani said, “I’ll still be here if you ever need me though.” Keola smiled, “Thanks, Ma.”

Murchadh was quiet and looked torn, “After what I’ve been through and seen, I worry that going back to the palace may lead to your demise,” he shook his head, “I may not agree with your decision, but I’ll support you. I just hope that everything we taught you will keep you out of trouble and harm.” Keola nodded, “Thanks, Da. I’ll be sure to mindful of what’s around me and keep my guard up.”

Lillan and Shezilzilla was on the side, respectfully quiet and patient during the family’s exchange, “What is your choice, Keola?” Keola turned toward the pair with a determined look, “I’m ready to start my training.”

9UVvjEs.png

87820730_350.png

Ahohako looked bruised and beaten physically, but he was still standing on the deck with sparks of electricity shooting off his fur in different directions, “Come on, I’m ready fer more!”

dragon?did=86898681&skin=4936&apparel=50501,10876,47013,47028,47037,12268,47020,47036,47021,47029,336,319,351,716&xt=dressing.png

Sklonda sheathed her blade, “You may have spirit, son, but that won’t help you win battles. Brute strength can only take you so far.” Ahohako gritted his teeth and decided to charge at Sklonda, horns first. While the electricity and speed he was going at made him seem quite able to take down Sklonda, she weaved her body to easily dodge Ahohako. Instead, the Gaoler tripped over Sklonda’s outstretched foot and fell to the deck. His face was hidden by his fur, but he didn’t get up or push the fur away. He wanted to hide his shame of being unable to successfully hit Sklonda even once in their battle training.

“Get up, Ahohako, and take a break,” Sklonda ordered, eyes cold, “There is strength to know when to stop and fight another day.” As she walked away, Ahohako could feel tears well in his eyes. He hated feeling so inadequate, especially in front of his mom.

dragon?did=86696712&skin=0&apparel=45170,47014,47019,45167,45183,45178,45162&xt=dressing.png

“Ye know, ye do ‘old up pretty well ‘gainst yer mum, considerin’ all of ‘er battle experience,” a voice spoke on the side of him. Quickly wiping away his tears with his paw and standing up, he was face to face with Glan. “Yer mum is a tough one, that’s fer certain. I couldn’t even beat ‘er when we sparred, an’ I ‘aven’t tried since.”

Ahohako growled, “Why don’t ye try to face ‘er again then?” Glan shrugged, “I know me strength an’ ability, an’ I’ve been honin’ meself since that battle. When I know I’m ready, then I’ll face ‘er again.” Ahohako, still fuming, turned and started to walk away. “She still loves ye, ye know,” Glan said, which made Ahohako stop, “She just ain’t good at expressin’ it. I’m sure ye do ‘er proud.” After a moment’s pause, Ahohako continued to walk away, but less angrily.

Glan turned towards Sklonda, who was aft and talking with Keala. “Maybe it’s not a bad idea to face ‘er again sometime soon,” Glan thought aloud softly.

next

Tried making the most I could out of this writing pull. I felt Ahohako hadn't been in the spotlight much, so I definitely chose him to develop. He is a lot more like Sklonda than Luca, so they will have some more parent bonding. But Sklonda's rough exterior may be a little bit of an obstacle. And Glan may finally face things he had ignored for some time, including his feud with Sklonda. Maybe he will finally address it so the crew can be more united.

Keola definitely needed his parents support, so taking the time for that (and sowing some seeds of mystery) was a definite point. And finally, Pika was caught staying up much later than she should! Hopefully with some sleep and now a new section of the library opened up to her, she may find what she needed to understand Mele more.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38