Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Sunken Dreams
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38
I absolutely could use it for my mail day! My mail day is a bit delayed too, I've hit a bit of a writer's block (combined with being very busy this past week - too busy to figure out how to break through it) so the Challenge of Lightning is going to be extended a bit...
I absolutely could use it for my mail day! My mail day is a bit delayed too, I've hit a bit of a writer's block (combined with being very busy this past week - too busy to figure out how to break through it) so the Challenge of Lightning is going to be extended a bit...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall So sorry to hear about your writer's block [emoji=guardian sad size=1] No worries on the lightning challenge delay! If you need someone to bounce ideas to help you with your writer's block, feel free to PM me!
@Petall
So sorry to hear about your writer's block No worries on the lightning challenge delay! If you need someone to bounce ideas to help you with your writer's block, feel free to PM me!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/16#post_54725988]Previous[/url] [Color=navy][size=5][b]Chapter 33: Aunty's Surprise[/b][/size][/color] ----------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72081945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=72081945&skin=48238&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Pika was humming to herself as she was organizing the scrolls delivered by the messengers this morning. Since the remaining guards were still adamant to keep Penina in the palace, the messengers were the best way for them to gather information and issue commands. It made for a lot more paperwork, but Pika was easily up to the task. She felt a presence behind her, but rather than react immediately, she tried a different tactic – waiting for the being to come closer. Biding her time and making herself look busy looking over the scrolls, she noticed a figure swimming closer and closer out of the corner of her eye. When she felt the being was close enough, she turned around and laced her body around the intruder, “Hah! Got you!” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86670399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866704/86670399_350.png[/img][/url] Mele shrieked in surprise and try to squirm out of Pika’s coils. “I knew there was someone here, always watching. Are you a spy? Who exactly are you?” But the tiny Undertide was in a panic state, and gave a series of squeals. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83061436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=83061436&skin=0&apparel=940,45794,50220,9997,37886,50221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “Mele! I told you to leave Pika alone. What happened?” Penina said and rushed into the room. Mele finally squirmed free and swam straight into Penina’s arms. “Wait, you know this creature?” “I’m sorry. I didn’t want anyone to know about Mele. It’s complicated…” Penina struggled to find her words. “I’ve got time to listen,” Pika replied, and she coiled her body comfortably with head fins stretched out in attention. Sighing, Penina told Pika about the death of her mother and then how Mele hatched from her mother’s pearl. Pika did not interrupt her, but her eyes and fins gave away her reaction to what she was told. Mele had settled down as Penina absent-mindedly stroked it and now was looking at Pika with a keen interest. “Wow, that is a lot to take in. And no one else knows about Mele?” Pika finally spoke after a silent pause. “Not another soul,” Penina answered. At this point, Mele swam away from Penina’s arms and was just a fin length from Pika. “I never heard of such an occurrence in all the stories I’ve heard across the kingdom,” Pika murmured as she held a fin out to Mele. Mele pressed its nose against the outstretched fin and then did a flip in happiness. “I think it likes me,” grinned Pika, and Mele snuggled against her side with a purr. “Maybe we can see if the palace library holds anything that can explain how Mele came to be. It’d be quite fascinating to research.” Penina smiled as she recognized how Pika’s energy to learn was bubbling to the surface, “Sure, you can check that out. But we’ll have to finish the day’s tasks first.” Pika nodded, “Of course! I’m almost done sorting the messages, and we can get started.” “But one more thing – you can’t tell anyone about Mele! I don’t want it to cause any confusion or scare. I have no idea how my dad would react at the news,” Penina said, eyes worriedly looking at Mele. “Never fear, my lips are sealed! Aunty will keep you safe, ain’t that right, Mele?” Pika said as she tickled Mele. “Aunty?” Penina asked with an amused face, but Mele chirped happily at the idea and swam circles around Pika. “Okay, easy, Mele! You can stay but we have to get our work done,” Penina said. But now that Mele didn’t have to hide, it was so much happier and enjoyed playing with Pika’s fins. Pika always made a point to make the work a sort of game to balance between getting the tasks done and keeping Mele occupied. All in all, it was a win-win to everyone involved, and the day turned out much more pleasant. [img]https://imgur.com/9UVvjEs.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81432233][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81432233&skin=0&apparel=37886,35203,35215,35198,50221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Tusitala felt hopeless. He could not come close to harnessing the trident in the way that Dakila showed him. The beast never came to him when he tried to summon it without words, and so he was left atop of a large stone, alone and frustrated. He did this for days, weeks even, and it made him wonder if he wasn’t cut out to be a king of Nan’nalu. It was another day of failure, and he was mentally exhausted. The sun was setting, so the waters were darkening, especially without the moon in the sky. Laying back and holding the trident on his side, he looked at the shimmering surface and let his eyes grow heavy until he fell asleep. The dreams he was having were fragmented and chaotic, jumping between memories of his family to imaginations of his failure. However, tonight’s dream was different. He was swimming in pitch blackness, but he could see his own body clearly. A voice was singing from a distance. It was a melody and voice that Tusitala recognized immediately, “Fetia?” He decided to swim towards the voice, and the song got louder. Eventually he made it to a place where the voice sounded like it was right beside him, but the blank space around him did not change in the slightest. “Fetia? Where are you, my dearest? I can hear you, but I cannot see you!” he called out, but the echo of his voice died down quickly and the singing stopped. Feeling utterly alone, he murmured in disappointment, “No, you died…I failed to protect you…” Then he heard laughter and saw his two daughters as hatchlings, swimming in the distance and playing, “Penina, Kailani! Wait there, I’m coming!” And he swam as quickly as he could towards them, but as he got closer, they got older until they reached the present age that Tusitala remembered. A large shadowed creature was swimming up behind his daughters, and their faces were lined in fear. “No, NO! Not my daughters! Keep away from them!!!” No matter how hard he swam, he could not get closer, and he watched helplessly as the shadowed creature swallowed them whole. Again, he was left in complete darkness, but there were tears falling from his eyes, “Why? Why can’t I save them?” A whisper started echoing in the darkened world around him, tickling his ear and causing him to stiffen in surprise, “You failed at reaching your full potential. You need to let go of everything if you want to grasp the ultimate power of the trident.” “But I want to use the trident to save my family -” Tusitala replied, but the whispers interrupted him. “You will have nothing to save if you can’t get past your feelings. Don’t you want to destroy your enemies?” The whisper came from a different direction with each question, “To make them pay? To prevent them from doing any more harm?” Tusitala clenched his hands into fists, “Of course!” “Then let go of everything else. Purge your mind and heart of the life you had and grasp onto the future, your future!” the voice urged, and the trident appeared in front of him. Tusitala looked at the trident and lifted his arm to reach out for it. His whole body felt extremely heavy, as though weighed down by an invisible force. Still, his determination and rage pushed his hand forward until it finally touched the handle and grasped it firmly. The darkness around him started to ripple and took shape in the form of the beast. Its eyes glowed and faced Tusitala, awaiting a command. “Come to me,” Tusitala ordered, and he suddenly woke up. The trident was still firmly grasped in his hand and his heart was racing. Was it all a dream? But in the distance, he saw a shadow coming closer. The beast was approaching, and it stopped in front of Tusitala, its immense body snaking around the rock he was laying on. [i]Finally![/i] he thought with a triumphant look on his face, [i]Let’s see what this Dakila can teach me next.[/i] Without a word, he had the beast lower its neck so that he could grab on. They swam off towards Dakila’s lair, and he was eager to charge towards this new future of power, his power and his story. ----------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/17#post_54752844]next[/url] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu Well, some discoveries for more characters today. Cabaletta started her meddling, although nothing too dark...yet. =3 Some coli pulls brought Pika, Anuenue, and Ahohako to level 4!
Previous

Chapter 33: Aunty's Surprise

dragon?did=72081945&skin=48238&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Pika was humming to herself as she was organizing the scrolls delivered by the messengers this morning. Since the remaining guards were still adamant to keep Penina in the palace, the messengers were the best way for them to gather information and issue commands. It made for a lot more paperwork, but Pika was easily up to the task.

She felt a presence behind her, but rather than react immediately, she tried a different tactic – waiting for the being to come closer. Biding her time and making herself look busy looking over the scrolls, she noticed a figure swimming closer and closer out of the corner of her eye. When she felt the being was close enough, she turned around and laced her body around the intruder, “Hah! Got you!”

86670399_350.png

Mele shrieked in surprise and try to squirm out of Pika’s coils. “I knew there was someone here, always watching. Are you a spy? Who exactly are you?” But the tiny Undertide was in a panic state, and gave a series of squeals.

dragon?did=83061436&skin=0&apparel=940,45794,50220,9997,37886,50221&xt=dressing.png

“Mele! I told you to leave Pika alone. What happened?” Penina said and rushed into the room. Mele finally squirmed free and swam straight into Penina’s arms. “Wait, you know this creature?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want anyone to know about Mele. It’s complicated…” Penina struggled to find her words. “I’ve got time to listen,” Pika replied, and she coiled her body comfortably with head fins stretched out in attention.

Sighing, Penina told Pika about the death of her mother and then how Mele hatched from her mother’s pearl. Pika did not interrupt her, but her eyes and fins gave away her reaction to what she was told. Mele had settled down as Penina absent-mindedly stroked it and now was looking at Pika with a keen interest.

“Wow, that is a lot to take in. And no one else knows about Mele?” Pika finally spoke after a silent pause. “Not another soul,” Penina answered. At this point, Mele swam away from Penina’s arms and was just a fin length from Pika.

“I never heard of such an occurrence in all the stories I’ve heard across the kingdom,” Pika murmured as she held a fin out to Mele. Mele pressed its nose against the outstretched fin and then did a flip in happiness.

“I think it likes me,” grinned Pika, and Mele snuggled against her side with a purr. “Maybe we can see if the palace library holds anything that can explain how Mele came to be. It’d be quite fascinating to research.”

Penina smiled as she recognized how Pika’s energy to learn was bubbling to the surface, “Sure, you can check that out. But we’ll have to finish the day’s tasks first.” Pika nodded, “Of course! I’m almost done sorting the messages, and we can get started.”

“But one more thing – you can’t tell anyone about Mele! I don’t want it to cause any confusion or scare. I have no idea how my dad would react at the news,” Penina said, eyes worriedly looking at Mele. “Never fear, my lips are sealed! Aunty will keep you safe, ain’t that right, Mele?” Pika said as she tickled Mele.

“Aunty?” Penina asked with an amused face, but Mele chirped happily at the idea and swam circles around Pika. “Okay, easy, Mele! You can stay but we have to get our work done,” Penina said.

But now that Mele didn’t have to hide, it was so much happier and enjoyed playing with Pika’s fins. Pika always made a point to make the work a sort of game to balance between getting the tasks done and keeping Mele occupied. All in all, it was a win-win to everyone involved, and the day turned out much more pleasant.

9UVvjEs.png

dragon?did=81432233&skin=0&apparel=37886,35203,35215,35198,50221&xt=dressing.png

Tusitala felt hopeless. He could not come close to harnessing the trident in the way that Dakila showed him. The beast never came to him when he tried to summon it without words, and so he was left atop of a large stone, alone and frustrated. He did this for days, weeks even, and it made him wonder if he wasn’t cut out to be a king of Nan’nalu.

It was another day of failure, and he was mentally exhausted. The sun was setting, so the waters were darkening, especially without the moon in the sky. Laying back and holding the trident on his side, he looked at the shimmering surface and let his eyes grow heavy until he fell asleep.

The dreams he was having were fragmented and chaotic, jumping between memories of his family to imaginations of his failure. However, tonight’s dream was different. He was swimming in pitch blackness, but he could see his own body clearly.

A voice was singing from a distance. It was a melody and voice that Tusitala recognized immediately, “Fetia?” He decided to swim towards the voice, and the song got louder. Eventually he made it to a place where the voice sounded like it was right beside him, but the blank space around him did not change in the slightest.

“Fetia? Where are you, my dearest? I can hear you, but I cannot see you!” he called out, but the echo of his voice died down quickly and the singing stopped. Feeling utterly alone, he murmured in disappointment, “No, you died…I failed to protect you…”

Then he heard laughter and saw his two daughters as hatchlings, swimming in the distance and playing, “Penina, Kailani! Wait there, I’m coming!” And he swam as quickly as he could towards them, but as he got closer, they got older until they reached the present age that Tusitala remembered. A large shadowed creature was swimming up behind his daughters, and their faces were lined in fear.

“No, NO! Not my daughters! Keep away from them!!!” No matter how hard he swam, he could not get closer, and he watched helplessly as the shadowed creature swallowed them whole. Again, he was left in complete darkness, but there were tears falling from his eyes, “Why? Why can’t I save them?”

A whisper started echoing in the darkened world around him, tickling his ear and causing him to stiffen in surprise, “You failed at reaching your full potential. You need to let go of everything if you want to grasp the ultimate power of the trident.”

“But I want to use the trident to save my family -” Tusitala replied, but the whispers interrupted him. “You will have nothing to save if you can’t get past your feelings. Don’t you want to destroy your enemies?” The whisper came from a different direction with each question, “To make them pay? To prevent them from doing any more harm?”

Tusitala clenched his hands into fists, “Of course!”

“Then let go of everything else. Purge your mind and heart of the life you had and grasp onto the future, your future!” the voice urged, and the trident appeared in front of him.

Tusitala looked at the trident and lifted his arm to reach out for it. His whole body felt extremely heavy, as though weighed down by an invisible force. Still, his determination and rage pushed his hand forward until it finally touched the handle and grasped it firmly.

The darkness around him started to ripple and took shape in the form of the beast. Its eyes glowed and faced Tusitala, awaiting a command. “Come to me,” Tusitala ordered, and he suddenly woke up. The trident was still firmly grasped in his hand and his heart was racing. Was it all a dream?

But in the distance, he saw a shadow coming closer. The beast was approaching, and it stopped in front of Tusitala, its immense body snaking around the rock he was laying on. Finally! he thought with a triumphant look on his face, Let’s see what this Dakila can teach me next. Without a word, he had the beast lower its neck so that he could grab on. They swam off towards Dakila’s lair, and he was eager to charge towards this new future of power, his power and his story.

next

@Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu

Well, some discoveries for more characters today. Cabaletta started her meddling, although nothing too dark...yet. =3 Some coli pulls brought Pika, Anuenue, and Ahohako to level 4!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Aw, Pika is going to make a great Aunty for Mele! And gosh, Tusitala's spiral into corruption goes ever deeper... I cannot wait to see where this takes him.

Also, I may take you up on bouncing ideas off of you! As long as you don't mind big spoilers, there's one plot point in particular that I know is tripping me up.
Aw, Pika is going to make a great Aunty for Mele! And gosh, Tusitala's spiral into corruption goes ever deeper... I cannot wait to see where this takes him.

Also, I may take you up on bouncing ideas off of you! As long as you don't mind big spoilers, there's one plot point in particular that I know is tripping me up.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I love Pika and Mele’s interactions. Also oh boy, Tusitala really is losing himself. This cannot end well.
I love Pika and Mele’s interactions. Also oh boy, Tusitala really is losing himself. This cannot end well.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Petall
I don't mind the spoiler if it helps. Just lmk!

@Reshiramu
People can really lose themselves in pursuit of power. Probably won't end well for him... and yes! I love Pika and Mele's interactions
@Petall
I don't mind the spoiler if it helps. Just lmk!

@Reshiramu
People can really lose themselves in pursuit of power. Probably won't end well for him... and yes! I love Pika and Mele's interactions
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Embrace the villany, Tusitala! EMBRACE IT! Muwahaha, I can’t wait to see where this drama goes. Also, Pika is a good aunt to Mele, and I’m glad that Mele has been revealed to another person besides Penina.
Embrace the villany, Tusitala! EMBRACE IT! Muwahaha, I can’t wait to see where this drama goes. Also, Pika is a good aunt to Mele, and I’m glad that Mele has been revealed to another person besides Penina.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@Aquasparky
He had to totally embrace it to use the trident as Dakila wants. >=3 And agreed! Mele needs some more family to grow up with.
@Aquasparky
He had to totally embrace it to use the trident as Dakila wants. >=3 And agreed! Mele needs some more family to grow up with.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/17#post_54734380]Previous[/url] [Color=navy][size=5][b]Chapter 34: Rested and Recharged![/b][/size][/color] ----------- The crew heard a whistle and assembled on the deck. There was Miuccia standing at the foot of the gangway with a new face. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82046507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=82046507&skin=3151&apparel=50503,45489,47037,47018,47015,47023,47031,47034,490,441,330&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “Good mornin’ to all yer bright faces. ‘ere’s ‘opin’ this week’s festivities gave you the charge ye needed before we ship off. We ‘ave a new face in our ranks! This ‘ere is Ember, and ‘e’ll be joining us in our voyage,” Miuccia gestured to the Charcoal Kitsune that was standing beside him. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/38503.png[/img] Ember gave a wave, “Ahoy there. It’s been some time since I last sailed, so I ‘ope ye can ‘elp me as I relearn the ropes.” Miuccia gave a friendly nod, “Let’s see, ‘ow about I assign ye to a crew member fer the time bein’…Glan! Can ye get Ember familiar with the ship and ‘ow we do things ‘round ‘ere?” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86696712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=86696712&skin=0&apparel=45170,47014,47019,45167,45183,45178,45162&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Glan frowned but walked forward, “Aye, I can do that. Come on, Ember, I’ll show ye the deck first an’ then we can go below.” The two of them walked away, and it seemed Ember was able to engage in some conversation with him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42311678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42311678&skin=0&apparel=1709,29802,17930&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Keala walked in front of the rest of the crew and addressed them, “Okay, crew. Listen up. We’ll be ‘eadin’ in the waters near the fire realm. We’ll ‘ave to keep the ship away from the recent volcanic activity. But! Luca ‘ere has some plans to build more gear for our journey. It’ll be some additional port stops to get all the material ‘e needs, but Luca assures me that it’ll be worth the time later.” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81155184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81155184&skin=0&apparel=369,16235,10962,386,31589,429,423,20568,391&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87733287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=87733287&skin=0&apparel=50754,13780,13796,13812,13852,13844,13820,13788,13860&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Luca spoke up, “Aye, cap’n! It’ll be some modifications to the ship and a little something extra I’ve been cooking up for when we reach our destination.” Anuenue was standing beside aer father and grinned. The two of them have been bouncing ideas together, and recently it resulted in a design that they were sure would give them a safer way to avoid the sea beast. “An’ wi’ that, we’re ready to ship out! Pull in the gangway! Raise the anchor! Cast off the lines! Unfurl those sails!” and with those last commands from Keala, the ship was alive with activity. [img]https://imgur.com/9UVvjEs.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72081945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=72081945&skin=48238&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86670399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866704/86670399_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83061436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=83061436&skin=0&apparel=940,45794,50220,9997,37886,50221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] After the day’s work, Penina and Mele were exhausted and curled up sleeping in a soft corner of the room. Pika smiled at the slumbering faces and laid a seaweed blanket over them. Mele gave a little murmur and curled closer to Penina and her pearl. Suddenly, both Mele and the pearl began to glow, and it shocked Pika. “By the Tidelord,” Pika whispered, eyes captivated by the warm and now pulsing glow. It was a soft enough glow not be noticed by others beyond the room, but it was undeniable what Pika was seeing. Perhaps the fact that Mele hatched from the late queen’s pearl allows the hatchling to link with other Pearlcatcher pearls? It was all speculation, but Pika knew she would have to talk with Penina in the morning. Maybe she could ask about her dreams? Pika’s excitement made her reconsider her initial desire to go to sleep and dispelled any tiredness she felt earlier. This discovery needed some research, and she wanted to delve into the library’s scrolls immediately. Laying a fin gently on the Mele’s face, she whispered “Sweet dreams, little one,” and then she swam off with one goal in mind – figure out the mystery of Mele and its relation to the late queen. ---------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/18#post_54776812]next[/url] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu Simple writing pull to push ahead the story! I am really enjoying trying to incorporate more of the familiars in some positive, story-driven way. We got some new dragons gifted to incorporate into the story, but just need to figure out the exact place to introduce them (hopefully soon!).
Previous

Chapter 34: Rested and Recharged!

The crew heard a whistle and assembled on the deck. There was Miuccia standing at the foot of the gangway with a new face.

dragon?did=82046507&skin=3151&apparel=50503,45489,47037,47018,47015,47023,47031,47034,490,441,330&xt=dressing.png

“Good mornin’ to all yer bright faces. ‘ere’s ‘opin’ this week’s festivities gave you the charge ye needed before we ship off. We ‘ave a new face in our ranks! This ‘ere is Ember, and ‘e’ll be joining us in our voyage,” Miuccia gestured to the Charcoal Kitsune that was standing beside him.

38503.png

Ember gave a wave, “Ahoy there. It’s been some time since I last sailed, so I ‘ope ye can ‘elp me as I relearn the ropes.” Miuccia gave a friendly nod, “Let’s see, ‘ow about I assign ye to a crew member fer the time bein’…Glan! Can ye get Ember familiar with the ship and ‘ow we do things ‘round ‘ere?”

dragon?did=86696712&skin=0&apparel=45170,47014,47019,45167,45183,45178,45162&xt=dressing.png

Glan frowned but walked forward, “Aye, I can do that. Come on, Ember, I’ll show ye the deck first an’ then we can go below.” The two of them walked away, and it seemed Ember was able to engage in some conversation with him.

dragon?did=42311678&skin=0&apparel=1709,29802,17930&xt=dressing.png

Keala walked in front of the rest of the crew and addressed them, “Okay, crew. Listen up. We’ll be ‘eadin’ in the waters near the fire realm. We’ll ‘ave to keep the ship away from the recent volcanic activity. But! Luca ‘ere has some plans to build more gear for our journey. It’ll be some additional port stops to get all the material ‘e needs, but Luca assures me that it’ll be worth the time later.”

dragon?did=81155184&skin=0&apparel=369,16235,10962,386,31589,429,423,20568,391&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=87733287&skin=0&apparel=50754,13780,13796,13812,13852,13844,13820,13788,13860&xt=dressing.png

Luca spoke up, “Aye, cap’n! It’ll be some modifications to the ship and a little something extra I’ve been cooking up for when we reach our destination.” Anuenue was standing beside aer father and grinned. The two of them have been bouncing ideas together, and recently it resulted in a design that they were sure would give them a safer way to avoid the sea beast.

“An’ wi’ that, we’re ready to ship out! Pull in the gangway! Raise the anchor! Cast off the lines! Unfurl those sails!” and with those last commands from Keala, the ship was alive with activity.

9UVvjEs.png

dragon?did=72081945&skin=48238&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

86670399_350.png

dragon?did=83061436&skin=0&apparel=940,45794,50220,9997,37886,50221&xt=dressing.png

After the day’s work, Penina and Mele were exhausted and curled up sleeping in a soft corner of the room. Pika smiled at the slumbering faces and laid a seaweed blanket over them. Mele gave a little murmur and curled closer to Penina and her pearl. Suddenly, both Mele and the pearl began to glow, and it shocked Pika.

“By the Tidelord,” Pika whispered, eyes captivated by the warm and now pulsing glow. It was a soft enough glow not be noticed by others beyond the room, but it was undeniable what Pika was seeing. Perhaps the fact that Mele hatched from the late queen’s pearl allows the hatchling to link with other Pearlcatcher pearls? It was all speculation, but Pika knew she would have to talk with Penina in the morning. Maybe she could ask about her dreams?

Pika’s excitement made her reconsider her initial desire to go to sleep and dispelled any tiredness she felt earlier. This discovery needed some research, and she wanted to delve into the library’s scrolls immediately. Laying a fin gently on the Mele’s face, she whispered “Sweet dreams, little one,” and then she swam off with one goal in mind – figure out the mystery of Mele and its relation to the late queen.

next

@Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu

Simple writing pull to push ahead the story! I am really enjoying trying to incorporate more of the familiars in some positive, story-driven way. We got some new dragons gifted to incorporate into the story, but just need to figure out the exact place to introduce them (hopefully soon!).
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Ooo those are some interesting implications with the glow… curious what Pika will find. Also nicevto see Ember get introduced! Hopefully we’ll see more Beastclan crewmates, haha. Makes the ship feel lively. And I’m curious what Luca’s got up his sleeve…

Also took a peek at the lore on the two who’ll be introduced later. I get the feeling Tusitala’s arc is going to get. More interesting. Also Keola… going to be interesting to see how he takes the whole situation and handles it.
Ooo those are some interesting implications with the glow… curious what Pika will find. Also nicevto see Ember get introduced! Hopefully we’ll see more Beastclan crewmates, haha. Makes the ship feel lively. And I’m curious what Luca’s got up his sleeve…

Also took a peek at the lore on the two who’ll be introduced later. I get the feeling Tusitala’s arc is going to get. More interesting. Also Keola… going to be interesting to see how he takes the whole situation and handles it.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38