Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Sunken Dreams
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38
[center]@Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu It's an art pull so drew Glan and Sklonda's first meeting where they fought with each other ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/ktF6V4K.png[/img][/center]
@Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu

It's an art pull so drew Glan and Sklonda's first meeting where they fought with each other ^^

ktF6V4K.png
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Omg that art piece is adorable, I love it so much!
Omg that art piece is adorable, I love it so much!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I love the vibes. Definitely feels like a fight’s about to start. Also, delayed, but oh Tusitalia’s arc is going to be fun. Losing himself in vengeance…
I love the vibes. Definitely feels like a fight’s about to start. Also, delayed, but oh Tusitalia’s arc is going to be fun. Losing himself in vengeance…

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Petall Thank you! I'm trying to figure out a way to handle my art pulls since the traditional sketch and inking takes some time to do... either that, or I hope that I'll have more time for future pulls (I honestly didn't invest as much detail in this because of the way things have been the past week @.@) @Reshiramu Yay! Glad it got the right vibes ^^ And yes! There may be a twist soon with that arc... [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Petall
Thank you! I'm trying to figure out a way to handle my art pulls since the traditional sketch and inking takes some time to do... either that, or I hope that I'll have more time for future pulls (I honestly didn't invest as much detail in this because of the way things have been the past week @.@)

@Reshiramu
Yay! Glad it got the right vibes ^^ And yes! There may be a twist soon with that arc...
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I have a question revolving around the Pinkerlocke. Are we allowed to gift you dragons? I have some dragons that I need to pawn off my hands (Lineage hatchlings that are not selling).
I have a question revolving around the Pinkerlocke. Are we allowed to gift you dragons? I have some dragons that I need to pawn off my hands (Lineage hatchlings that are not selling).
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@Aquasparky Absolutely! Although, if the dragon dies in the Pinkerlocke, then it has the chance of being exalted (unless someone takes on request after the dragon dies). As long as that is okay, feel free to gift a dragon [emoji=guardian happy size=1] (btw, does the challenge you do accept gift dragons. I might have asked but forgot @.@)
@Aquasparky
Absolutely! Although, if the dragon dies in the Pinkerlocke, then it has the chance of being exalted (unless someone takes on request after the dragon dies). As long as that is okay, feel free to gift a dragon (btw, does the challenge you do accept gift dragons. I might have asked but forgot @.@)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
[quote name="Crescentstar711" date="2023-07-06 18:00:25" ] @Aquasparky Absolutely! Although, if the dragon dies in the Pinkerlocke, then it has the chance of being exalted (unless someone takes on request after the dragon dies). As long as that is okay, feel free to gift a dragon [emoji=guardian happy size=1] (btw, does the challenge you do accept gift dragons. I might have asked but forgot @.@) [/quote] I do as PCs or NPCs. If they are NPCs they will appear at some point in the story if they are PCs they cannot join until I get a familiar/apparel pull. They are more likely to be NPCs than PCs but I'm not picky. Get me any dragon you need to! If I lose them, I'm happy to give them back (or if you don't want them, I can keep them or exalt them). (For dragons you might want. I recommend looking in The Anima Mission tab, those are dragons a part of my lineage. Oh yes, and Butterfly, who I am using a breeding partner)
Crescentstar711 wrote on 2023-07-06 18:00:25:
@Aquasparky
Absolutely! Although, if the dragon dies in the Pinkerlocke, then it has the chance of being exalted (unless someone takes on request after the dragon dies). As long as that is okay, feel free to gift a dragon (btw, does the challenge you do accept gift dragons. I might have asked but forgot @.@)
I do as PCs or NPCs. If they are NPCs they will appear at some point in the story if they are PCs they cannot join until I get a familiar/apparel pull. They are more likely to be NPCs than PCs but I'm not picky. Get me any dragon you need to! If I lose them, I'm happy to give them back (or if you don't want them, I can keep them or exalt them).

(For dragons you might want. I recommend looking in The Anima Mission tab, those are dragons a part of my lineage. Oh yes, and Butterfly, who I am using a breeding partner)
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/10#post_54532062]Previous[/url] [Color=navy][size=5][b]Chapter 19: Mystery from the Kelp Field[/b][/size][/color] ----------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81432233][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81432233&skin=0&apparel=37886,35203,35215,35198,50221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Tusitala was descending towards the sea floor again, beast at his side, after a successful patrol on the surface. This time felt different, as though someone was staring at him. Turning in the direction of a thick kelp bed, he swam towards it, trident at the ready while leaving the sea beast to settle nearby for a rest. He pushed through a few strands of kelp, using the trident to push them aside. It was only after a moment into the kelp field that he began to hear whispers. [i]King of Nan’nalu, wielder of the ancient sea beast...[/i] It was as though the whisper was right beside him, but when he whirled around, there was no one there. [i]Mighty are you to strike and take down your enemies...[/i] He didn’t like how the whispers made his back feel more exposed, as though he would be easily be taken down by a mysterious enemy. [i]Yet you are not done in your work. The sea screams for more blood in exchange for the lives that were taken...[/i] “Who are you?” he asked fiercely, holding his trident to strike at whatever invisible being was around him. [i]I am a friend, an admirer of your work...[/i] “If you are a friend, then why do you hide?” Tusitala shot back. [i]Because I do not want to face your wrath. But I can help you...if you wish...[/i] “If I am such a ‘mighty’ king, then why would I need the help of you?” Tusitala responded, still feeling uneasy. [I]I know the secrets of the trident that you use to command the beast, and I can help you unleash a force so powerful that the surface dwellers would remember your name far down in history...[/i] Now that was unexpected. No one but the royal family knew of the trident’s powers. How did this being know?… [i]I am not so different from you. Lower your weapon so we may meet, face to face...[/i] “How can I trust you?” Tusitala asked. [i]On my word and on the royal blood that I carry, I promise that I will not strike you down here and now. Let me help you...[/i] Tusitala was wasn’t convinced and shook his head, “Your words and lineage mean nothing to me. Keep your help unless you can prove to me otherwise.” [i]Very well. I hope you will reconsider. I will continue to watch your campaign with a high level of interest, and if you do need my aid, all you need to do is call out my name...Dakila.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70053540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70053540&skin=50203&apparel=50503,744,743&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Tusitala swore he could see a shadowy figure covered by kelp out of the corner of his eye, but then he felt like the presence was gone. He didn’t move until after a few moments more, just to ensure he was alone. Then, Tusitala swam back to the sleeping beast, but his mind was filled with questions. [i]Just who was this being and how did he know about the trident’s power? And did he say he had royal blood?[/i] Sleep would not come as easily for him this time. [img]https://imgur.com/9UVvjEs.png[/img] “Halt! State your name,” a guard maren said at the entrance of the palace. The guard wasn’t expecting to see a large ray carrying two dragons to approach, so they were being incredibly careful. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86694622][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=86694622&skin=0&apparel=47678,27150,27143,27144,27147,27145,27146&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84168347][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=84168347&skin=0&apparel=17530,690,10371,10385,10743,10736,10722&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] “Torrent, it’s me, Murchadh! At ease!” Murchadh called out and slid down the side of Aalto’s wing. “Murchadh? We thought you deserted until Princess Penina told us about the letter.” Torrent said slapped Murchadh’s back, “Where have you been?” “Wherever the princess takes me,” Murchadh grinned, “but I have to pull her out of trouble when she stumbles in it.” Kailani called out, “I heard that!” and it caused Torrent to pull themselves up at attention. “My apologies, princess!” “Where is my sister?” she asked Torrent. “She is likely in the throne room at the moment. She has been working diligently on helping the kingdom be assured of their safety.” Torrent reported. Kailani looked to Murchadh, “I’ll go see my sister. If you can figure out the island’s location, come find me. It’s about time I face my fears.” Murchadh nodded in understanding, and she swam off. “No formal titles? You two seem to be more familiar talking with each other,” Torrent said in amazement. Flustered, Murchadh spoke back, “The princess requires her ray to be taken care of in the stables. Please see that Aalto here is fed and cared for in the meanwhile.” Murchadh hurriedly swam off to seek Siren. He had a job to do, and he couldn’t let anything distract him. ------------------------------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/12#post_54560513]next[/url] @Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu Some build up! I wanted to finally introduce a new dragon, which was from an apparel pull (no romantic RTB partners from awhile back when this was pulled so I figured I'd use it for a new dragon instead). He has some backstory with Nan'nalu, but it may take time for Tusitala to find out what it is. [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
Previous

Chapter 19: Mystery from the Kelp Field

dragon?did=81432233&skin=0&apparel=37886,35203,35215,35198,50221&xt=dressing.png

Tusitala was descending towards the sea floor again, beast at his side, after a successful patrol on the surface. This time felt different, as though someone was staring at him. Turning in the direction of a thick kelp bed, he swam towards it, trident at the ready while leaving the sea beast to settle nearby for a rest.

He pushed through a few strands of kelp, using the trident to push them aside. It was only after a moment into the kelp field that he began to hear whispers.

King of Nan’nalu, wielder of the ancient sea beast...

It was as though the whisper was right beside him, but when he whirled around, there was no one there.

Mighty are you to strike and take down your enemies...

He didn’t like how the whispers made his back feel more exposed, as though he would be easily be taken down by a mysterious enemy.

Yet you are not done in your work. The sea screams for more blood in exchange for the lives that were taken...

“Who are you?” he asked fiercely, holding his trident to strike at whatever invisible being was around him.

I am a friend, an admirer of your work...

“If you are a friend, then why do you hide?” Tusitala shot back.

Because I do not want to face your wrath. But I can help you...if you wish...

“If I am such a ‘mighty’ king, then why would I need the help of you?” Tusitala responded, still feeling uneasy.

I know the secrets of the trident that you use to command the beast, and I can help you unleash a force so powerful that the surface dwellers would remember your name far down in history...

Now that was unexpected. No one but the royal family knew of the trident’s powers. How did this being know?…

I am not so different from you. Lower your weapon so we may meet, face to face...

“How can I trust you?” Tusitala asked.

On my word and on the royal blood that I carry, I promise that I will not strike you down here and now. Let me help you...

Tusitala was wasn’t convinced and shook his head, “Your words and lineage mean nothing to me. Keep your help unless you can prove to me otherwise.”

Very well. I hope you will reconsider. I will continue to watch your campaign with a high level of interest, and if you do need my aid, all you need to do is call out my name...Dakila.

dragon?did=70053540&skin=50203&apparel=50503,744,743&xt=dressing.png

Tusitala swore he could see a shadowy figure covered by kelp out of the corner of his eye, but then he felt like the presence was gone. He didn’t move until after a few moments more, just to ensure he was alone. Then, Tusitala swam back to the sleeping beast, but his mind was filled with questions. Just who was this being and how did he know about the trident’s power? And did he say he had royal blood?

Sleep would not come as easily for him this time.

9UVvjEs.png

“Halt! State your name,” a guard maren said at the entrance of the palace. The guard wasn’t expecting to see a large ray carrying two dragons to approach, so they were being incredibly careful.

dragon?did=86694622&skin=0&apparel=47678,27150,27143,27144,27147,27145,27146&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=84168347&skin=0&apparel=17530,690,10371,10385,10743,10736,10722&xt=dressing.png

“Torrent, it’s me, Murchadh! At ease!” Murchadh called out and slid down the side of Aalto’s wing. “Murchadh? We thought you deserted until Princess Penina told us about the letter.” Torrent said slapped Murchadh’s back, “Where have you been?”

“Wherever the princess takes me,” Murchadh grinned, “but I have to pull her out of trouble when she stumbles in it.” Kailani called out, “I heard that!” and it caused Torrent to pull themselves up at attention. “My apologies, princess!”

“Where is my sister?” she asked Torrent. “She is likely in the throne room at the moment. She has been working diligently on helping the kingdom be assured of their safety.” Torrent reported.

Kailani looked to Murchadh, “I’ll go see my sister. If you can figure out the island’s location, come find me. It’s about time I face my fears.” Murchadh nodded in understanding, and she swam off.

“No formal titles? You two seem to be more familiar talking with each other,” Torrent said in amazement. Flustered, Murchadh spoke back, “The princess requires her ray to be taken care of in the stables. Please see that Aalto here is fed and cared for in the meanwhile.”

Murchadh hurriedly swam off to seek Siren. He had a job to do, and he couldn’t let anything distract him.

next

@Petall @Aquasparky @Reshiramu

Some build up! I wanted to finally introduce a new dragon, which was from an apparel pull (no romantic RTB partners from awhile back when this was pulled so I figured I'd use it for a new dragon instead). He has some backstory with Nan'nalu, but it may take time for Tusitala to find out what it is.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Oh heyyy a new dragon, and a triple Basic too. I'm already liking that Tusitala has an ally in his conquest.
Oh heyyy a new dragon, and a triple Basic too. I'm already liking that Tusitala has an ally in his conquest.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@Aquasparky Yep! He felt okay in that skincent as is, so I didn't want to gene him up. Triple basic is valid too, just like you said [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Aquasparky
Yep! He felt okay in that skincent as is, so I didn't want to gene him up. Triple basic is valid too, just like you said
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38