Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Oooo, thanks for the ping! Smack me onto the general list too :eyes: it's time to get *rollin*
Oooo, thanks for the ping! Smack me onto the general list too :eyes: it's time to get *rollin*
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
Great to see this back, would like to be on the pinglist please :)
Great to see this back, would like to be on the pinglist please :)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Is there a prompt for the 100 word challenge?
Is there a prompt for the 100 word challenge?
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Question-- do the submissions have to be flight rising specific, or is it okay to branch out from that? ie. writing with other original characters, gijinka versions of the lair (this is what I'm thinking of most :'D,) fanfic etc.

edit: also would love to be added to the pinglist if possible-
Question-- do the submissions have to be flight rising specific, or is it okay to branch out from that? ie. writing with other original characters, gijinka versions of the lair (this is what I'm thinking of most :'D,) fanfic etc.

edit: also would love to be added to the pinglist if possible-
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
Pinglist should be up to date from here!

@TheBeeMafia Nope! The 100 Word challenge can be about absolutely anything, its only restriction is the word limit :)

@MoonFlames Freestyle submission can explicitly be anything. The other categories traditionally tend to be Flight Rising related, since all the judges are guaranteed to be familiar with it, but there's no rule they have to be! Personally I'd call gijinka lairs Flight Rising related anyway :)
Pinglist should be up to date from here!

@TheBeeMafia Nope! The 100 Word challenge can be about absolutely anything, its only restriction is the word limit :)

@MoonFlames Freestyle submission can explicitly be anything. The other categories traditionally tend to be Flight Rising related, since all the judges are guaranteed to be familiar with it, but there's no rule they have to be! Personally I'd call gijinka lairs Flight Rising related anyway :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
*excited vibrating* yes hello im going write so much lore in this contest @sockmonkeygerald [b]Author:[/b] mujna [b]ID Number:[/b] 222774 [b]Category:[/b] 100 Word Challenge [b]Entry:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/13yXBnE_PeqELjnxIMeR--vcam8sPymYe9A5l6xLd06o/edit?usp=sharing]Gentle Mornings[/url] Editing to add the dragons themselves, Kit and Lux! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20753833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/207539/20753833_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64554388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645544/64554388_350.png[/img][/url]
*excited vibrating* yes hello im going write so much lore in this contest

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: mujna
ID Number: 222774
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Gentle Mornings

Editing to add the dragons themselves, Kit and Lux! <3
20753833_350.png
64554388_350.png

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujna Your submission is in! Link works and you're good on the character limit ^_^ Congrats on the first entry of the contest!
@mujna Your submission is in! Link works and you're good on the character limit ^_^ Congrats on the first entry of the contest!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald hello again, i just wanted to clarify the some of the words in one of the windy words prompts! for the mask prompt...

shape as in the verb or the noun?
eye as in verb or noun?
mark as in verb or noun?

@sockmonkeygerald hello again, i just wanted to clarify the some of the words in one of the windy words prompts! for the mask prompt...

shape as in the verb or the noun?
eye as in verb or noun?
mark as in verb or noun?

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujna For words that can be read as verbs or nouns, either one is valid!
@mujna For words that can be read as verbs or nouns, either one is valid!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16