Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 249 250
Awwe, I love this update! Doben eating the letter to send it fsfjgds [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Awwe, I love this update! Doben eating the letter to send it fsfjgds
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Aww, I am so happy to see everyone's responses!! This is a delight, Petall, and I can't wait to write more down the line~

Poor Doben. :( While Dahldra may not have many memories of him, she at least has a few of them as very small hatchlings before being taken away.

And I agree with Leopardmask: the image of him eating the letter is pretty amusing. X) Suffice it to say: Dahldra will definitely have her two cents to say about it!

And aw, Destiny... *gentle pats* There is a lot of negative emotions to work through in their relationship, but at least she was willing to give her mom a chance! It makes me so happy. ^^

...and yeah, I also think how funky it is at times to consider that Dahldra and Doben are both half siblings to Destiny, Doppio, and Dominga. Their family tree is a very unusual shape. X)

And while Bahat and Cecily will always happily take mail samples, shipping in bulk is expensive, haha. X) And they will take any excuse to come visit their boy!
Aww, I am so happy to see everyone's responses!! This is a delight, Petall, and I can't wait to write more down the line~

Poor Doben. :( While Dahldra may not have many memories of him, she at least has a few of them as very small hatchlings before being taken away.

And I agree with Leopardmask: the image of him eating the letter is pretty amusing. X) Suffice it to say: Dahldra will definitely have her two cents to say about it!

And aw, Destiny... *gentle pats* There is a lot of negative emotions to work through in their relationship, but at least she was willing to give her mom a chance! It makes me so happy. ^^

...and yeah, I also think how funky it is at times to consider that Dahldra and Doben are both half siblings to Destiny, Doppio, and Dominga. Their family tree is a very unusual shape. X)

And while Bahat and Cecily will always happily take mail samples, shipping in bulk is expensive, haha. X) And they will take any excuse to come visit their boy!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
That's such an awesome idea! I love how it gives us the chance to check in on dragons in other clans. And it's also a neat way to show relationships evolving without needing to state outright, "And then this happened."
That's such an awesome idea! I love how it gives us the chance to check in on dragons in other clans. And it's also a neat way to show relationships evolving without needing to state outright, "And then this happened."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Crescentstar711

Incredible! You've got all the way until after Trickmurk Circus to write and send it, so no rush! I am sure it would be soothing for Persephone to hear from Amy.

@Lixue

Oooo, very exciting! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

@Leopardmask

It just seemed too perfect! I am all for letting little flavour details within the letters influence the lore of the dragons they are written to, I am all about the "yes and-ing"

@GrinningWolf24

I'm so glad you liked the responses! Thank you so much for giving me the inspiration to start this little tradition, I think I am going to really enjoy it!

Lol, I am only imagining the 'sibling rivalry' that is going to start taking place between Doben and Dahldra via 'eating' things that are more and more inconvenient to throw up for the other person!

Destiny doesn't have the heart to hold grudges, at the end of the day, and above all, she misses her mom! I am very glad she got that closure, I wasn't expecting her to get an explanation at any point!

Lol, it sure is an unusual shape, though the only thing that matters is that neither Doppio or Destiny are directly related to each other! As complex as these trees may get, that is one line I will not cross (and is one of the reasons I track these things in bios and in the larger FamilyEcho family tree, to prevent that sort of thing from happening accidentally, lol)

I will have to let you know when the right opportunity comes along to write their visit, I will enjoy having Bahat and Cecily make an official appearance in my lore again!

@Disillusionist

Thank you! i really enjoyed the chapter that was the letter from Caspian to Kelpie, so am excited to use letters as a storytelling method more regularly! And I am excited for all the 'check-ups' that will be able to happen!

@Crescentstar711

Incredible! You've got all the way until after Trickmurk Circus to write and send it, so no rush! I am sure it would be soothing for Persephone to hear from Amy.

@Lixue

Oooo, very exciting! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

@Leopardmask

It just seemed too perfect! I am all for letting little flavour details within the letters influence the lore of the dragons they are written to, I am all about the "yes and-ing"

@GrinningWolf24

I'm so glad you liked the responses! Thank you so much for giving me the inspiration to start this little tradition, I think I am going to really enjoy it!

Lol, I am only imagining the 'sibling rivalry' that is going to start taking place between Doben and Dahldra via 'eating' things that are more and more inconvenient to throw up for the other person!

Destiny doesn't have the heart to hold grudges, at the end of the day, and above all, she misses her mom! I am very glad she got that closure, I wasn't expecting her to get an explanation at any point!

Lol, it sure is an unusual shape, though the only thing that matters is that neither Doppio or Destiny are directly related to each other! As complex as these trees may get, that is one line I will not cross (and is one of the reasons I track these things in bios and in the larger FamilyEcho family tree, to prevent that sort of thing from happening accidentally, lol)

I will have to let you know when the right opportunity comes along to write their visit, I will enjoy having Bahat and Cecily make an official appearance in my lore again!

@Disillusionist

Thank you! i really enjoyed the chapter that was the letter from Caspian to Kelpie, so am excited to use letters as a storytelling method more regularly! And I am excited for all the 'check-ups' that will be able to happen!

b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/210#post_53369433]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 279: A Nest Spurned[/u][/b] [item=teardrop pastel spinel pendant] Sentence: Breed a Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73506752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=73506752&skin=45779&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82779744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=82779744&skin=0&apparel=22694,22695,22697,22692,22696,22698,22699,22700&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] The deed was done, and Flavius turned to go. "Darling, won't you at least look at your eggs?" Felix pleaded. He hated the way she said it, like she was rubbing it in her face. "You've got what you wanted, I don't see why I would need anymore than that," Flavius grunted. "We aren't in public anyways, we can drop the act." "Don't you care about your children?" Felix's voice slowed, as if she were savouring every word. "You know I have nothing against them, they are innocent of your crimes. But they are forever a reminder of something I never wanted, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you will never let me be a father to them in any way I may want to. I never wanted kids. I never wanted any of this. Is it not enough that you won?" "Careful, I will be raising your heirs," Felix smirked. "They are the future of this clan." "Believe me, I know that, and I fear it more than anything," Flavius mumbled, too quiet for his wife to hear. Her jeering continued as he wandered down the wooden corridor, to his room. The wood of the palace had now been varnished, and it felt so disconnected from the living being it was supposed to be. He knew this was not what the Refuge wanted for him when he was chosen, but he was also at a complete loss as to how to fight it. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/212#post_53379828]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Drachenschwinge @Dynami @Leopardmask @Sabariel @BarbaraFett @Disillusionist @Dakala @Wufflesnuff @Tirtouga678 @chippertowns @Aetherstorm @MisterMylez @harpyja @Calyrex @Gender @feleathion @queerkestrel @catmeow1 @Khyriana @CleverTrick @brandonjui @Crescentstar711 @sedge122 @Brasil @Lixue @DiamondDogg @GraceShelby1031 @VeniVidiVici @Jaspernoir @Glitchtrap @GingaSnap @aquaberyl @Pocketdog @lunarkismet @girlofSornieth @octagaze @Lightwolf57 @Volur @Murvax @SakuraSundae @RedSiren @Rainilith @NewmoonWasTaken @pancakeswithabs[/center] ----- What's this? Another chapter for today? Felix and Flavius are on a 3 egg nest, the G generation is on it's way...

Day 279: A Nest Spurned
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant
Sentence: Breed a Dragon

dragon?did=73506752&skin=45779&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=82779744&skin=0&apparel=22694,22695,22697,22692,22696,22698,22699,22700&xt=dressing.png

The deed was done, and Flavius turned to go.

"Darling, won't you at least look at your eggs?" Felix pleaded. He hated the way she said it, like she was rubbing it in her face.

"You've got what you wanted, I don't see why I would need anymore than that," Flavius grunted. "We aren't in public anyways, we can drop the act."

"Don't you care about your children?" Felix's voice slowed, as if she were savouring every word.

"You know I have nothing against them, they are innocent of your crimes. But they are forever a reminder of something I never wanted, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you will never let me be a father to them in any way I may want to. I never wanted kids. I never wanted any of this. Is it not enough that you won?"

"Careful, I will be raising your heirs," Felix smirked. "They are the future of this clan."

"Believe me, I know that, and I fear it more than anything," Flavius mumbled, too quiet for his wife to hear. Her jeering continued as he wandered down the wooden corridor, to his room. The wood of the palace had now been varnished, and it felt so disconnected from the living being it was supposed to be.

He knew this was not what the Refuge wanted for him when he was chosen, but he was also at a complete loss as to how to fight it.

What's this? Another chapter for today?

Felix and Flavius are on a 3 egg nest, the G generation is on it's way...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Yeesh, Felix is really making my skin crawl. Which is the intended effect, I suppose. [emoji=guardian sad] [quote]The wood of the palace had now been varnished, and it felt so disconnected from the living being it was supposed to be.[/quote] This really hit me hard too. A subtle but effective way to further show how things are getting warped and wrong for Flavius.
Yeesh, Felix is really making my skin crawl. Which is the intended effect, I suppose.

Quote:
The wood of the palace had now been varnished, and it felt so disconnected from the living being it was supposed to be.
This really hit me hard too. A subtle but effective way to further show how things are getting warped and wrong for Flavius.
@Disillusionist

The true villain here is Druzii, but Felix sure is a powerful ally who is key for controlling Flavius, unfortunately :(
@Disillusionist

The true villain here is Druzii, but Felix sure is a powerful ally who is key for controlling Flavius, unfortunately :(
Yeah, Druzii's gotten his hands dirty, too. But Felix seems to be enjoying her role juuuust a bit too much. >__>
Yeah, Druzii's gotten his hands dirty, too. But Felix seems to be enjoying her role juuuust a bit too much. >__>
Quote:
Ciao!
hang on. does this mean italian dragons exist
Quote:
Ciao!
hang on. does this mean italian dragons exist
also oh man poor falvius. if i had it my way i would tie felix around a kebab and stick it in a blender
also oh man poor falvius. if i had it my way i would tie felix around a kebab and stick it in a blender
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 249 250