Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
Nests!! If no one with priority claims them, I'll take either Rascal or Feltham! Or both, if somehow they're unclaimed.
Also tempted to take in Earnest and Edwin... I've had a ship-faring band of adventurers growing within my own lair, and I think they'd fit in! Yep... Yep, I'll take them~.
Nests!! If no one with priority claims them, I'll take either Rascal or Feltham! Or both, if somehow they're unclaimed.
Also tempted to take in Earnest and Edwin... I've had a ship-faring band of adventurers growing within my own lair, and I think they'd fit in! Yep... Yep, I'll take them~.
Let's take some of these dragons.
For my hatchling, I'm going to take Rivulet.
For my adult, I'm going to take Hibiscus.
Let's take some of these dragons.
For my hatchling, I'm going to take Rivulet.
For my adult, I'm going to take Hibiscus.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@Petall Me again... whoops.

I'd love to grab baby Sandy, and maybe grab Spirit if they're still available!
@Petall Me again... whoops.

I'd love to grab baby Sandy, and maybe grab Spirit if they're still available!
H605BRf.png
@Lixue

They are yours! And yeah, I have to admit I got very excited when I say Flute's colours!!!

I'm so glad Crimson is getting a home, I was probably going to end up keeping them if they didn't because I didn't have the heart to exalt them!

@Calyrex

Absolutely! Sending them over!

@Brasil

Yup! Sounds great!

@Sabariel

I will send them all over to you!

@Aquasparky

Awesome, I'll send them over!

@Glitchtrap

For sure, sending them both over!
@Lixue

They are yours! And yeah, I have to admit I got very excited when I say Flute's colours!!!

I'm so glad Crimson is getting a home, I was probably going to end up keeping them if they didn't because I didn't have the heart to exalt them!

@Calyrex

Absolutely! Sending them over!

@Brasil

Yup! Sounds great!

@Sabariel

I will send them all over to you!

@Aquasparky

Awesome, I'll send them over!

@Glitchtrap

For sure, sending them both over!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250