Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
Apologies for repeating myself, but I really, really am just so glad the Refuge has finally found peace. It's a little bittersweet that this tale has come to an end but it was such a great journey to read through to finally get to that ending.

Also, could I take in Dive, Skylar, and Molvio if they're all avaliable? (If that's too many I'd be fine with just Dive)
Apologies for repeating myself, but I really, really am just so glad the Refuge has finally found peace. It's a little bittersweet that this tale has come to an end but it was such a great journey to read through to finally get to that ending.

Also, could I take in Dive, Skylar, and Molvio if they're all avaliable? (If that's too many I'd be fine with just Dive)
Thank you so much for letting me incorporate some of my characters and collaborating in writing parts of this amazing story! It moves me to see Persephone and Mandore making it to the end of the Locke - both to see Mandore's amazing level of support and character development, and for Persephone coming full circle to finally accept and love all parts of herself. And you're keeping them too!!! It makes me cry in happiness to see that they have a chance to be in future stories that you may have. Also, thank you for giving a shout out to a character that I have in my first ever Pinkerlocke! I hope you know how much you have been an inspiration to really developing my writing skills and even take the plunge (quite literally) into my Pinkerlocke, Sunken Dreams. Words can't express my level of gratitude for jump-starting this journey! Please ping me in your new Pinkerlocke - I love to see what stories you'll be cooking up next [emoji=guardian happy size=1] If no one takes Vivid, I would love to give her a home. Perhaps she can be another musician/performer, given her element =)
Thank you so much for letting me incorporate some of my characters and collaborating in writing parts of this amazing story! It moves me to see Persephone and Mandore making it to the end of the Locke - both to see Mandore's amazing level of support and character development, and for Persephone coming full circle to finally accept and love all parts of herself. And you're keeping them too!!! It makes me cry in happiness to see that they have a chance to be in future stories that you may have.

Also, thank you for giving a shout out to a character that I have in my first ever Pinkerlocke! I hope you know how much you have been an inspiration to really developing my writing skills and even take the plunge (quite literally) into my Pinkerlocke, Sunken Dreams. Words can't express my level of gratitude for jump-starting this journey! Please ping me in your new Pinkerlocke - I love to see what stories you'll be cooking up next

If no one takes Vivid, I would love to give her a home. Perhaps she can be another musician/performer, given her element =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
This truly is the most heartwarming end to a story as big as this. I'm excited for what's to come :D

If I can, I'd actually love to take in Barracuda!
This truly is the most heartwarming end to a story as big as this. I'm excited for what's to come :D

If I can, I'd actually love to take in Barracuda!
@Lixue

It's honestly surreal to me as well! This has been my main lore for the past year and a half, after rebooting my lair and getting a fresh start. It feels strange and exciting to be moving onto something else!

Your thread and take on the world look so incredibly cool! Do you have a pinglist? If so I'd love to be added to it, I very much enjoyed what I read so far!

Absolutely! I'll send Perry over at some point this evening, once I get to sending off dragons! Should be before rollover.

@Aquasparky

Thank you! I will definitely let you know when the kiddos hatch!

@pancakeswithabs

It really has been! There has been so much that has happened that I never expected to have happen!

You can absolutely have Elm! Please put me on your pinglist for your godlocke, if you incorporate Elm I would love to see his future adventures, and regardless, I love reading other people's lore! I'm sending off dragons this evening so you should get him before rollover!

@Glitchtrap

Aw, I'm glad it has had such an impact!

You can definitely have both of them! I'll be sending off dragons at some point before rollover, so you will have them soon!

@Pocketdog

It means a lot to hear my lore was so impactful! If you ever start your own locke, please let me know! I would love to read it!

I love Trompette more than words can say, I always love bringing him in!

Absolutely, I'll send both of them over at some point before rollover! Can't wait to see you around for my next story!

@catmeow1

Absolutely, I'll send him over at some point before rollover! I can't wait to see what you do with him!

@Brasil

You are going to make me cry, that is such beautiful feedback, I'm glad it's been so impactful!

You can have both of them! I'll send them over at some point before rollover!

@Khyriana

Awesome! I'll send her over at some point before Rollover!

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I still can't believe my luck hatching Evening considering how much of an opposite he is to Morning! I'm glad you enjoyed the epilogue, I had a blast writing it!

Thank you for all your kind words and comments throughout the 'locke! They've been something I always look forward to! Can't wait to see what you think of the ideas I have brewed up next!

Awesome, I will send him off to you at some point before rollover!

@Sabariel

He really does have the perfect colours, I am still in shock!

I love that inn so freaking much

It always feels wrong splitting up and adventuring party, but alas sometimes it has to happen, especiall as I was only planning on keeping Wren.

I'm really really excited to bring the crew of Canela's Heart in as NPCs for future lockes!!! They are such a fun bunch!

Omg, that's so cool! Your nature rep sounds awesome!

Thank you for all your kind words!

@VeniVidiVici

Omg, until you mentioned it, I never clued into the fact the fact that in addition to being linked names, it symbolizes the "morning" and the "evening" of the story. It's poetic on so many levels!

Thank you for all your kind words, I'm glad it has had such an impact on you! Can't wait to see you in the future!

@sedge122

It's really over! I can't believe it either! Thank you for all your support, I will definitely ping you for my next locke!

@Calyrex

No need to apologize! The Refuge deserves the peace it has, they have fought hard for it! It's bittersweet for me too, these characters have come to mean so much to me.

You can definitely have all three of them! I'll send them over at some point before rollover!

@Crescentstar711

Thank you for being such a constant and fun perfect to collaborate with, I very much enjoy our shared lore and connections! It has expanded the world of this locke (as have everyone I have collaborated with) so much! And thank you for the donation of Mandore. When you donated her, it opened up so many possibilities for Persephone I had never imaged for her, and made both of them all the more special!

I wish you well on your pinkerlocke! I love it so much so far, I am very invested, and I can't wait to see it grow and develop as time goes on!

Absolutely! I will send her over at some point before rollover! She would make a fantastic performer!

@RedSiren

Thank you! And thank you for being a person I can bounce ideas off of, I always love our chats!

Awesome, I will send her over sometime before rollover!
@Lixue

It's honestly surreal to me as well! This has been my main lore for the past year and a half, after rebooting my lair and getting a fresh start. It feels strange and exciting to be moving onto something else!

Your thread and take on the world look so incredibly cool! Do you have a pinglist? If so I'd love to be added to it, I very much enjoyed what I read so far!

Absolutely! I'll send Perry over at some point this evening, once I get to sending off dragons! Should be before rollover.

@Aquasparky

Thank you! I will definitely let you know when the kiddos hatch!

@pancakeswithabs

It really has been! There has been so much that has happened that I never expected to have happen!

You can absolutely have Elm! Please put me on your pinglist for your godlocke, if you incorporate Elm I would love to see his future adventures, and regardless, I love reading other people's lore! I'm sending off dragons this evening so you should get him before rollover!

@Glitchtrap

Aw, I'm glad it has had such an impact!

You can definitely have both of them! I'll be sending off dragons at some point before rollover, so you will have them soon!

@Pocketdog

It means a lot to hear my lore was so impactful! If you ever start your own locke, please let me know! I would love to read it!

I love Trompette more than words can say, I always love bringing him in!

Absolutely, I'll send both of them over at some point before rollover! Can't wait to see you around for my next story!

@catmeow1

Absolutely, I'll send him over at some point before rollover! I can't wait to see what you do with him!

@Brasil

You are going to make me cry, that is such beautiful feedback, I'm glad it's been so impactful!

You can have both of them! I'll send them over at some point before rollover!

@Khyriana

Awesome! I'll send her over at some point before Rollover!

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I still can't believe my luck hatching Evening considering how much of an opposite he is to Morning! I'm glad you enjoyed the epilogue, I had a blast writing it!

Thank you for all your kind words and comments throughout the 'locke! They've been something I always look forward to! Can't wait to see what you think of the ideas I have brewed up next!

Awesome, I will send him off to you at some point before rollover!

@Sabariel

He really does have the perfect colours, I am still in shock!

I love that inn so freaking much

It always feels wrong splitting up and adventuring party, but alas sometimes it has to happen, especiall as I was only planning on keeping Wren.

I'm really really excited to bring the crew of Canela's Heart in as NPCs for future lockes!!! They are such a fun bunch!

Omg, that's so cool! Your nature rep sounds awesome!

Thank you for all your kind words!

@VeniVidiVici

Omg, until you mentioned it, I never clued into the fact the fact that in addition to being linked names, it symbolizes the "morning" and the "evening" of the story. It's poetic on so many levels!

Thank you for all your kind words, I'm glad it has had such an impact on you! Can't wait to see you in the future!

@sedge122

It's really over! I can't believe it either! Thank you for all your support, I will definitely ping you for my next locke!

@Calyrex

No need to apologize! The Refuge deserves the peace it has, they have fought hard for it! It's bittersweet for me too, these characters have come to mean so much to me.

You can definitely have all three of them! I'll send them over at some point before rollover!

@Crescentstar711

Thank you for being such a constant and fun perfect to collaborate with, I very much enjoy our shared lore and connections! It has expanded the world of this locke (as have everyone I have collaborated with) so much! And thank you for the donation of Mandore. When you donated her, it opened up so many possibilities for Persephone I had never imaged for her, and made both of them all the more special!

I wish you well on your pinkerlocke! I love it so much so far, I am very invested, and I can't wait to see it grow and develop as time goes on!

Absolutely! I will send her over at some point before rollover! She would make a fantastic performer!

@RedSiren

Thank you! And thank you for being a person I can bounce ideas off of, I always love our chats!

Awesome, I will send her over sometime before rollover!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
If no one else has claimed Truffle, I'll give him a home too!

I just want to say - I love your writing and characterization! Checking to see if a new chapter has been posted is usually one of the first things I do when I get on. You create so many interesting characters - even if we only get to see them for a chapter or two.

I can't wait to see where the next locke takes ya!
If no one else has claimed Truffle, I'll give him a home too!

I just want to say - I love your writing and characterization! Checking to see if a new chapter has been posted is usually one of the first things I do when I get on. You create so many interesting characters - even if we only get to see them for a chapter or two.

I can't wait to see where the next locke takes ya!
@Khyriana

Awesome, I will send Truffle your way as well!

Thank you very much, that means a lot! I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

Thanks!
@Khyriana

Awesome, I will send Truffle your way as well!

Thank you very much, that means a lot! I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

Thanks!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png

Here is one last ping over here before entirely moving to my next pinkerlocke thread, here to let you know that all the post-locke nests have been hatched and the kiddos are ready to go to new homes! They'll go first come first serve as always, but this time the person who requested the nest can override a single hatchling from each nest they requested, just to be sure the people who requested the nests get one.

Also, the remaining pinkerlocke dragons are still up for grabs until Monday, if there is anyone you were eyeing but weren't sure about.

I'm about to go to bed, but I will send out the kids when I get up in the morning. If you see me messing around on flight rising, no you don't I just have a few more things to do before bed but I still won't start sending out kids until morning.

Here is one last ping over here before entirely moving to my next pinkerlocke thread, here to let you know that all the post-locke nests have been hatched and the kiddos are ready to go to new homes! They'll go first come first serve as always, but this time the person who requested the nest can override a single hatchling from each nest they requested, just to be sure the people who requested the nests get one.

Also, the remaining pinkerlocke dragons are still up for grabs until Monday, if there is anyone you were eyeing but weren't sure about.

I'm about to go to bed, but I will send out the kids when I get up in the morning. If you see me messing around on flight rising, no you don't I just have a few more things to do before bed but I still won't start sending out kids until morning.
I’d like to take in Flute and Weeds! Flute is like a little mini Mandore.

I’ll also take in Crimson! I’ve been staring at them for a while and have decided that I must give them a happy ending.
I’d like to take in Flute and Weeds! Flute is like a little mini Mandore.

I’ll also take in Crimson! I’ve been staring at them for a while and have decided that I must give them a happy ending.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
If possible, could I grab Bass and Neon?
If possible, could I grab Bass and Neon?
Can i get Amazonia?
Can i get Amazonia?
6klg2iF.png
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250