Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Beneath the Boughs
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 249 250
@Petall

Oops, my bad. ;^^ I saw Plumosa was claimed but didn't realize buttercream was as well. I would be happy to take Clayton. He has some great scrying potential!
@Petall

Oops, my bad. ;^^ I saw Plumosa was claimed but didn't realize buttercream was as well. I would be happy to take Clayton. He has some great scrying potential!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Monazite is so Wild-looking I love it
Monazite is so Wild-looking I love it
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall Ahhh I finally caught up with this! I recently just came back to FR and was so happy to see you still writing locke's! I adore all these characters already! (Gaia and Bubo are just *chefs kiss*) I adore their dynamic so much! Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist! (it seems I already am, but on my previous username Tiffkaboo. If you could change that to my new one, SakuraSundae, I'd really appreciate it! [emoji=obelisk love size=1])
@Petall

Ahhh I finally caught up with this! I recently just came back to FR and was so happy to see you still writing locke's!

I adore all these characters already! (Gaia and Bubo are just *chefs kiss*) I adore their dynamic so much!

Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist! (it seems I already am, but on my previous username Tiffkaboo. If you could change that to my new one, SakuraSundae, I'd really appreciate it! )
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Leopardmask

She really is, she's wonderful!
@Leopardmask

She really is, she's wonderful!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@SakuraSundae

Oh hey!!! It's good to see you again!!! I'll change your name on the pinglist, welcome back!
@SakuraSundae

Oh hey!!! It's good to see you again!!! I'll change your name on the pinglist, welcome back!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Oof, I'm sorry the 'Locke didn't allow you to keep the other kids. :< But I'm impressed by how you explained that in the chapter itself. It actually makes a lot of sense! And wow, Monazite is so pretty. And has the rockingest theme song. X3 I was worried about Dominga becoming Cavador v.2 -- good on him for realizing that there's a better way! That scene with him and Delta was so sweet. [emoji=heart]
Oof, I'm sorry the 'Locke didn't allow you to keep the other kids. :< But I'm impressed by how you explained that in the chapter itself. It actually makes a lot of sense! And wow, Monazite is so pretty. And has the rockingest theme song. X3

I was worried about Dominga becoming Cavador v.2 -- good on him for realizing that there's a better way! That scene with him and Delta was so sweet.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

All the kids found homes pretty quickly, so I'm pretty stoked about that!

I was always planning on having Dominga leave before he and Delta went on a nest and they lose their immunity, it was just a moment of when! After the vacuum vial incident with Cavador, it seemed like as good a time as any
@Disillusionist

All the kids found homes pretty quickly, so I'm pretty stoked about that!

I was always planning on having Dominga leave before he and Delta went on a nest and they lose their immunity, it was just a moment of when! After the vacuum vial incident with Cavador, it seemed like as good a time as any
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/149#post_52038849]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 190: The Omen of Death[/u][/b] [item=stonewatch harpy] Sentence: New Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80192659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=80192659&skin=0&apparel=23118,23120,23121,23122,23123,23119&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Odiz had trained his whole life to fight with his body, devoid of magic. He had devoted himself from a young age to his training, forgoing many of life's childhood pleasures. It had all paid off, he was one of the highest ranking monks under his master, and it was a desire to see if his strength extended beyond the walls of the dojo that had driven him to Warrior's Way. And it was the journey to Warriors Way that had first brought him to The Refuge. He had not intended to stay this long, really, he hadn't. But his master had said before he left that perhaps it was time to spread his wings and start training others, become a master himself. There was something about The Refuge that seemed right, as if this is where his essence wanted to be. After Warrior's Way (which he had done quite well in, thank you very much. Not that he was the bragging sort. He wasn't supposed to brag), he had found his way back to The Refuge and had begun to settle down. A dojo was already in construction, which Odiz had insisted he help partake in. He wanted to impart his essence on the building through his work, so he patiently learned alongside Burns as the guardian taught him how to build a quality structure. He was one of the first to see the omen arrive. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78395138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=72&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=4&tertgene=63&winggene=61&wings=60&auth=e2fc79b22565dc782f983774a7f5a4938af65504&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] At first, he had not been sure. After all, he was used to being in a place where the strength of one's soul was strengthened, not one's elemental magic. In fact, part of the uniform demanded that the eyes remain hidden under a veil that could only be seen through one side, so that the disputes and biases of the eleven fights would not cloud their training. He could sense the newcomer's strength of spirit though, and the overwhelming stench that accompanied it. It was then that he realized that the stench of her spirit could be none other than plague essence incarnate. He had never felt an elemental magic so strong, aside from dragons with strong ties to the gods. Which meant- Something about this small dragon shook Odiz to his core, and he knew instantly that this newcomer would bring nothing but death and destruction, for she had arrived from The Plaguebringer herself to test the mettle of the values this clan held. Though he had only heard tales of the trials the clan had already faced, Odiz was certain this would be their biggest one yet. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3079103/151#post_52063233]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@Drachenschwinge @Dynami @Leopardmask @Sabariel @BarbaraFett @Disillusionist @Dakala @Wufflesnuff @Tirtouga678 @chippertowns @Aetherstorm @MisterMylez @harpyja @Calyrex @Gender @feleathion @queerkestrel @catmeow1 @Khyriana @CleverTrick @brandonjui @Crescentstar711 @sedge122 @Brasil @Lixue @DiamondDogg @GraceShelby1031 @VeniVidiVici @Jaspernoir @Glitchtrap @GingaSnap @aquaberyl @Pocketdog @lunarkismet @girlofSornieth @octagaze @Lightwolf57 @Volur @Murvax @SakuraSundae[/center] ----- Two dragons for the price of one!!! What really happened here is that Odiz was the dragon that I rolled (I am so stoked to be getting a wildclaw, I freaking love wildclaws. Though, this clan could really use some primary seafood eaters, right now we have none and I have to click seafood individually to make sure that some seafood gets eaten... but alas, this is a tangent), and Thea is a dragon that GrinningWolf24 gave to me as a gift due to her original owner no longer being active (she's a travelling dragon) and how well thematically she fits with my clan! I've been waiting for the right opportunity to bring her in (after the arcanist statue was restored, because of course she heralds the arrival of the plaguebringer statue), and this seemed as good as any seeing as we were already introducing a new dragon! If she dies, she will be offered up to readers as usual, and will be sent to GrinningWolf or the traveling dragon dropoff thread if no one wants her, as I don't think she should be exalted. [s]If she survives she might make a good NPC for the pinkerlocke I will be starting after this one finishes May/June 2023. I always did intend to go to plague and nature back to back when I made my rounds of the flights...[/s]

Day 190: The Omen of Death
Stonewatch Harpy
Sentence: New Dragon

dragon?did=80192659&skin=0&apparel=23118,23120,23121,23122,23123,23119&xt=dressing.png

Odiz had trained his whole life to fight with his body, devoid of magic. He had devoted himself from a young age to his training, forgoing many of life's childhood pleasures. It had all paid off, he was one of the highest ranking monks under his master, and it was a desire to see if his strength extended beyond the walls of the dojo that had driven him to Warrior's Way. And it was the journey to Warriors Way that had first brought him to The Refuge.

He had not intended to stay this long, really, he hadn't. But his master had said before he left that perhaps it was time to spread his wings and start training others, become a master himself. There was something about The Refuge that seemed right, as if this is where his essence wanted to be.

After Warrior's Way (which he had done quite well in, thank you very much. Not that he was the bragging sort. He wasn't supposed to brag), he had found his way back to The Refuge and had begun to settle down. A dojo was already in construction, which Odiz had insisted he help partake in. He wanted to impart his essence on the building through his work, so he patiently learned alongside Burns as the guardian taught him how to build a quality structure.

He was one of the first to see the omen arrive.
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=72&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=4&tertgene=63&winggene=61&wings=60&auth=e2fc79b22565dc782f983774a7f5a4938af65504&dummyext=prev.png

At first, he had not been sure. After all, he was used to being in a place where the strength of one's soul was strengthened, not one's elemental magic. In fact, part of the uniform demanded that the eyes remain hidden under a veil that could only be seen through one side, so that the disputes and biases of the eleven fights would not cloud their training. He could sense the newcomer's strength of spirit though, and the overwhelming stench that accompanied it.

It was then that he realized that the stench of her spirit could be none other than plague essence incarnate. He had never felt an elemental magic so strong, aside from dragons with strong ties to the gods. Which meant-

Something about this small dragon shook Odiz to his core, and he knew instantly that this newcomer would bring nothing but death and destruction, for she had arrived from The Plaguebringer herself to test the mettle of the values this clan held.

Though he had only heard tales of the trials the clan had already faced, Odiz was certain this would be their biggest one yet.

Two dragons for the price of one!!! What really happened here is that Odiz was the dragon that I rolled (I am so stoked to be getting a wildclaw, I freaking love wildclaws. Though, this clan could really use some primary seafood eaters, right now we have none and I have to click seafood individually to make sure that some seafood gets eaten... but alas, this is a tangent), and Thea is a dragon that GrinningWolf24 gave to me as a gift due to her original owner no longer being active (she's a travelling dragon) and how well thematically she fits with my clan! I've been waiting for the right opportunity to bring her in (after the arcanist statue was restored, because of course she heralds the arrival of the plaguebringer statue), and this seemed as good as any seeing as we were already introducing a new dragon!

If she dies, she will be offered up to readers as usual, and will be sent to GrinningWolf or the traveling dragon dropoff thread if no one wants her, as I don't think she should be exalted. If she survives she might make a good NPC for the pinkerlocke I will be starting after this one finishes May/June 2023. I always did intend to go to plague and nature back to back when I made my rounds of the flights...
Oh no I have a feeling things are going to get intense for the next few writes! It's wild seeing a plague dragon again, it's been a hot minute so I'm excited
Oh no I have a feeling things are going to get intense for the next few writes! It's wild seeing a plague dragon again, it's been a hot minute so I'm excited
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@VeniVidiVici

I didn't realize it until after I posted the chapter, but I have a bunch of Coli pulls coming up next, which is kinda perfect.
@VeniVidiVici

I didn't realize it until after I posted the chapter, but I have a bunch of Coli pulls coming up next, which is kinda perfect.
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 249 250