Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71
@Galactina

I have been removed for the leaderboard??? i have 136 unique
items and have been on it since now
@Galactina

I have been removed for the leaderboard??? i have 136 unique
items and have been on it since now
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore Google docs has been having some issues recently and sometimes doesn't load up correctly, given some time it will correct itself. You are still on the leaderboard so no worries there. [img]https://i.ibb.co/34RhK1c/Example.png[/img]
@nevvermore

Google docs has been having some issues recently and sometimes doesn't load up correctly, given some time it will correct itself. You are still on the leaderboard so no worries there.
Example.png
@dark78660 ah thank you soo much
@dark78660 ah thank you soo much
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@dark78660, nothing particularly important but did you want to include the alternative shelf for the Nature run in the badge archive post?
@dark78660, nothing particularly important but did you want to include the alternative shelf for the Nature run in the badge archive post?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
The pixel art is beautifully done and the spreadsheet was so easy to use! I'm glad to be able to participate. Thank you so much for hosting this!! ^^
The pixel art is beautifully done and the spreadsheet was so easy to use! I'm glad to be able to participate. Thank you so much for hosting this!! ^^
[center][size=1][size=1]@dark78660 @Rokkan @Swageus @Katsuji @Raedeshe @Nevvermore @dads @Galactina @sockmonkeygerald @angemagica @Heuksom @Catoblepon @Vivarium @pulchritudinous @Kurbis @Sunsire @LapisWings @ghostingskies @Atavan @Beatoriche @KelpTheShark @StarNovas @CosmicHurricane @RisenWolf @Paganism @jumbledbyrd @Dekomaru @ClearBright @dd2900 @TheAwesoMew @Tenrecidae @Noddddd @Veyly @Pensacola @Nevros @StormDragon21 @crowvidae @midigod @TypeFull[/size][/size][br] [size=4]Thank you every one who joined us for this months Pixel Scavenger Hunt! There were a few issues that [i][color=maroon]plagued[/color][/i] us, but in the spirit of the plague flight we persevered and overcame! All puns aside, thank you again for participating this month and we hope you all had a wonderful Riot![/size][/center] [left]With that said, its time for our raffle winners: [LIST=1] [*] @Pensacola [*] @Rokkan [*] @Beatoriche [/LIST][/left][center] Please let me know your prize preference as soon as you can. If you placed first, you get first pick, second would select their top 2 in order, third place their top 3 in order. [quote=RoR'21][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Carapace Arm][/quote][/center]
@dark78660 @Rokkan @Swageus @Katsuji @Raedeshe @Nevvermore @dads @Galactina @sockmonkeygerald @angemagica @Heuksom @Catoblepon @Vivarium @pulchritudinous @Kurbis @Sunsire @LapisWings @ghostingskies @Atavan @Beatoriche @KelpTheShark @StarNovas @CosmicHurricane @RisenWolf @Paganism @jumbledbyrd @Dekomaru @ClearBright @dd2900 @TheAwesoMew @Tenrecidae @Noddddd @Veyly @Pensacola @Nevros @StormDragon21 @crowvidae @midigod @TypeFull

Thank you every one who joined us for this months Pixel Scavenger Hunt!
There were a few issues that plagued us, but in the spirit of the plague flight we persevered and overcame! All puns aside, thank you again for participating this month and we hope you all had a wonderful Riot!
With that said, its time for our raffle winners:
  1. @Pensacola
  2. @Rokkan
  3. @Beatoriche
Please let me know your prize preference as soon as you can. If you placed first, you get first pick, second would select their top 2 in order, third place their top 3 in order.
RoR'21 wrote:
Unhatched Plague Egg Graveyard Guardian Carapace Arm
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
Congrats!
Congrats!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
oooo cool!

1] Plague egg
2] Carapace Arm

please
oooo cool!

1] Plague egg
2] Carapace Arm

please
iiaMf9J.png
Oh!? OH! This fest was super fun I hope everyone else had a good time ^^

1. Plague egg
Oh!? OH! This fest was super fun I hope everyone else had a good time ^^

1. Plague egg
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71