Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@/dark78660
I see, I've must missed it.

Thanks again and sorry for the trouble. ^^;
@/dark78660
I see, I've must missed it.

Thanks again and sorry for the trouble. ^^;
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
No trouble at all~
Enjoy the Riot!
No trouble at all~
Enjoy the Riot!
[size=2] Pinglist snipped, adding @Vivarium. [/size] Happy Riot, hunters! Sorry for the double ping, but we've got a quick spreadsheet correction to make. In cell G19 of the Summary tab (next to Scrolls, etc.), you'll want to paste this code: [code]=sumif(Loot!S33:S94, "Scroll*", Loot!T33:T94)+sumif(Loot!S33:S94, "Remove*", Loot!T33:T94)[/code] I'm glad to hear people are enjoying the bookshelf builder! As always, if you spot a bug, please let myself or 3ctoplasm know.
Pinglist snipped, adding @Vivarium.

Happy Riot, hunters! Sorry for the double ping, but we've got a quick spreadsheet correction to make. In cell G19 of the Summary tab (next to Scrolls, etc.), you'll want to paste this code:
Code:
=sumif(Loot!S33:S94, "Scroll*", Loot!T33:T94)+sumif(Loot!S33:S94, "Remove*", Loot!T33:T94)

I'm glad to hear people are enjoying the bookshelf builder! As always, if you spot a bug, please let myself or 3ctoplasm know.
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
Happy RoR, everyone !! :^D May your week be filled with spooky delights and blessed drops [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=skull size=1]
Happy RoR, everyone !! :^D May your week be filled with spooky delights and blessed drops
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@dark78660 Hey there. I can't seem to find Congeal [item=Congeal] in the spreadsheet at all. Just thought I'd let y'all know. ^^
@dark78660 Hey there. I can't seem to find Congeal Congeal in the spreadsheet at all. Just thought I'd let y'all know. ^^
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@Paganism That would be the Ice Spell so that would go in this section! [img]https://i.ibb.co/qp0tz3s/Capture-Spell.png[/img]
@Paganism
That would be the Ice Spell so that would go in this section!
Capture-Spell.png
@dark78660 Oh! That makes sense then. ^^ My apologies.
@dark78660 Oh! That makes sense then. ^^ My apologies.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@dark78660

hello! my sheet seems to be having some trouble? everything with a dropdown is showing up as invalid.
@dark78660

hello! my sheet seems to be having some trouble? everything with a dropdown is showing up as invalid.
@/Sunsire I'm sorry about that -- several people are having that problem today and I'm still not sure what's causing it. When I view your sheet, everything is showing up fine. You can try viewing the ref sheet (it's hidden, so go to the "all sheets" button in the lower left) and replace the code in A1 with this: [code]=importrange("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JjIqxEX2xvBQmNR2s4iyGLMkIih0hGT-rAgzi5dJm2g/edit?usp=sharing", "ref!$A1:$AB600")[/code] If you have the problem again, you can force the sheet to reload the ref sheet data by changing that 600 at the end of the formula to another number, then changing it back. Sorry to send you into the guts of the code, but it's the only thing I've found so far that works! As for the Trick-of-the-Light, you'll need to add the hyphens for that to show as valid. Or just start typing and then click/arrow-key to the option in the autofill.
@/Sunsire I'm sorry about that -- several people are having that problem today and I'm still not sure what's causing it. When I view your sheet, everything is showing up fine. You can try viewing the ref sheet (it's hidden, so go to the "all sheets" button in the lower left) and replace the code in A1 with this:
Code:
=importrange("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JjIqxEX2xvBQmNR2s4iyGLMkIih0hGT-rAgzi5dJm2g/edit?usp=sharing", "ref!$A1:$AB600")

If you have the problem again, you can force the sheet to reload the ref sheet data by changing that 600 at the end of the formula to another number, then changing it back. Sorry to send you into the guts of the code, but it's the only thing I've found so far that works!

As for the Trick-of-the-Light, you'll need to add the hyphens for that to show as valid. Or just start typing and then click/arrow-key to the option in the autofill.
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Galactina

that worked, thank you so much!
@Galactina

that worked, thank you so much!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71