Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71
loved it as always. thank you to everyone who keeps it running smoothly <3
loved it as always. thank you to everyone who keeps it running smoothly <3
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
One of my favorite parts of the fest, thank you so much to all of you who keep it running and congrats to the winners! And happy Halloween! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
One of my favorite parts of the fest, thank you so much to all of you who keep it running and congrats to the winners! And happy Halloween!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Hehe, I had a blast, just as I always do with the scavenger hunt! Congratulations to the lucky winners... and Happy Halloween to everyone [emoji=cat 3 size=1] Thank you to the PSH team for ensuring things run smoothly and that fest weeks are extra exciting n_n
Hehe, I had a blast, just as I always do with the scavenger hunt! Congratulations to the lucky winners... and Happy Halloween to everyone

Thank you to the PSH team for ensuring things run smoothly and that fest weeks are extra exciting n_n
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
Oh wow, iirc first time I've won anything here! Grats to the other winners :)
I'll gladly take the Graveyard Guardian since the other two items are taken already, haha.

Thanks for hosting, and hope everyone had a good fest!
Oh wow, iirc first time I've won anything here! Grats to the other winners :)
I'll gladly take the Graveyard Guardian since the other two items are taken already, haha.

Thanks for hosting, and hope everyone had a good fest!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
And with that all prizes have been sent. Happy Halloween, don't forget to have fun and stay safe!
And with that all prizes have been sent. Happy Halloween, don't forget to have fun and stay safe!
@Finian @Katsuji @Tarany @Nevros @Ghastjio @Elfydragon @So1anacea @PolarisFox @Coward @Catoblepon @Stolen @TheFatRabbit @RisenWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @neohcs @Coyoteclaw11 @Evet @Beatoriche @Stormhawke @withoutwords @Sincerity11 @Psychosis @Anjoulas @Noddddd @shayflayplays @coldcult @Marmotin @Spacebrigade @LucidDreams @mgcltwo @baberuthless @NegCol @nebulaxie @dark78660 @bearboozle @StarNovas @TheAwesoMew @BirdsDontTalk @Sunsire @UnholyGrimlin @alyblaith @Kurbis @dd2900 @sockmonkeygerald @pulchritudinous @CatalyticGenesis @dads @Paganism @3ctoplasm @Galactina @cartographic @crowvidae @Yegoth @Miles3140 @hollypox @Pensacola @Rokkan @spiiral @Kiar @seclusion @RagingSEa @theVer @chezameed @ghostingskies @Necralisk @nobooks @Jorybear @martine @CosmicHurricane @TortoiseLynx @NotarySojac @Beezarre @N3WV01D @opalrender @Raedeshe @Gourami @Atavan @QueenAlchemy @krycelli @Meowruff @5inthemorning @Swageus @LapisWings @heuksom @GrumpyKettle @nevvermore @angemagica @midigod @Sinnouk @onotomatopea @ZenithDreams
Yep, thats right! Its that time of the month again. This time we are celebrating Rockbreaker's Ceremony '21, so grab your pickaxe or shovel and lets dig into the fun!
@Finian @Katsuji @Tarany @Nevros @Ghastjio @Elfydragon @So1anacea @PolarisFox @Coward @Catoblepon @Stolen @TheFatRabbit @RisenWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @neohcs @Coyoteclaw11 @Evet @Beatoriche @Stormhawke @withoutwords @Sincerity11 @Psychosis @Anjoulas @Noddddd @shayflayplays @coldcult @Marmotin @Spacebrigade @LucidDreams @mgcltwo @baberuthless @NegCol @nebulaxie @dark78660 @bearboozle @StarNovas @TheAwesoMew @BirdsDontTalk @Sunsire @UnholyGrimlin @alyblaith @Kurbis @dd2900 @sockmonkeygerald @pulchritudinous @CatalyticGenesis @dads @Paganism @3ctoplasm @Galactina @cartographic @crowvidae @Yegoth @Miles3140 @hollypox @Pensacola @Rokkan @spiiral @Kiar @seclusion @RagingSEa @theVer @chezameed @ghostingskies @Necralisk @nobooks @Jorybear @martine @CosmicHurricane @TortoiseLynx @NotarySojac @Beezarre @N3WV01D @opalrender @Raedeshe @Gourami @Atavan @QueenAlchemy @krycelli @Meowruff @5inthemorning @Swageus @LapisWings @heuksom @GrumpyKettle @nevvermore @angemagica @midigod @Sinnouk @onotomatopea @ZenithDreams
Yep, thats right! Its that time of the month again. This time we are celebrating Rockbreaker's Ceremony '21, so grab your pickaxe or shovel and lets dig into the fun!
Sorry to be a pain, but it says that I can't edit the username slot because it's protected?
Sorry to be a pain, but it says that I can't edit the username slot because it's protected?
WOOT! Happy Rockbreaker's! Finally can join in on the fun kept forgetting to add myself to the pinglist and made the mistake of subscribing to the old thread.

Are Broken Bottles not counted, dark78660? Can't seem to find it on the sheet.

P.S. I've gotten eggs, I've gotten Eliminates but never a single Morph nor Python from the Coliseum. Guess what dropped soon after I started my first PSH? BLESS.
WOOT! Happy Rockbreaker's! Finally can join in on the fun kept forgetting to add myself to the pinglist and made the mistake of subscribing to the old thread.

Are Broken Bottles not counted, dark78660? Can't seem to find it on the sheet.

P.S. I've gotten eggs, I've gotten Eliminates but never a single Morph nor Python from the Coliseum. Guess what dropped soon after I started my first PSH? BLESS.

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
Have you copied the sheet to your personal Google Drive, @Elfydragon?
Have you copied the sheet to your personal Google Drive, @Elfydragon?

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
@Sinnouk I have but I've sorted it out now! I was trying to edit the wrong sheet *facepalm*
@Sinnouk I have but I've sorted it out now! I was trying to edit the wrong sheet *facepalm*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71