Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
WOOOOOOO STARFALL HERE WE GOOOOOO
WOOOOOOO STARFALL HERE WE GOOOOOO
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
YAAAAS lets do this!
YAAAAS lets do this!
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
Good morning, mages!! Let's hunt some pixels! [emoji=firework size=1]
Good morning, mages!! Let's hunt some pixels!
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
It begins !!! Good luck to everyone - may the Arcanist bless your coli drops [emoji=pink star size=1] Edit: @Galactina @3ctoplasm Just a heads up; the "ref" tab is visible on the template spreadsheet. I've already hidden it from view on my copy but it's probably a good idea to update the master copy to avoid any oopsies ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/awX7065.png[/img] It also looks like there's an error on the leaderboard! Someone's username isn't displaying properly.
It begins !!! Good luck to everyone - may the Arcanist bless your coli drops

Edit: @Galactina @3ctoplasm

Just a heads up; the "ref" tab is visible on the template spreadsheet. I've already hidden it from view on my copy but it's probably a good idea to update the master copy to avoid any oopsies ^^

awX7065.png

It also looks like there's an error on the leaderboard! Someone's username isn't displaying properly.
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@ghostingskies

thanks for the heads up, the ref tab should be hidden now :-)
@ghostingskies

thanks for the heads up, the ref tab should be hidden now :-)
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@GrimdarkRoxy

please add your username to cell C2 on the summary tab of your personal sheet! this is needed for your spot on the shared leaderboard to display correctly :-)
@GrimdarkRoxy

please add your username to cell C2 on the summary tab of your personal sheet! this is needed for your spot on the shared leaderboard to display correctly :-)
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@3ctoplasm
Oh! Thank you for letting me know! I'd forgotten to do that
@3ctoplasm
Oh! Thank you for letting me know! I'd forgotten to do that
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Omg this is going to make it so much easier to keep track of stuff for the Starfall Coli Challenge XD. May as well do this too while I'm at it.
Omg this is going to make it so much easier to keep track of stuff for the Starfall Coli Challenge XD. May as well do this too while I'm at it.
DvGGTFg.png
@Galactina @3ctoplasm I'm a bit confused on where to mark down battlestones such as Drown. I got a drown, and at the moment I've put it as a water spell, but I just wanted to check if this was the correct placement? Thank you! c: [item=drown]
@Galactina @3ctoplasm
I'm a bit confused on where to mark down battlestones such as Drown. I got a drown, and at the moment I've put it as a water spell, but I just wanted to check if this was the correct placement? Thank you! c:

Drown
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@LapisWings

no worries, that’s correct! i believe the full list of spells is congeal, contaminate, disorient, drown, enamor, enfeeble, envenom, fossilize, sear, shock, and shroud.
@LapisWings

no worries, that’s correct! i believe the full list of spells is congeal, contaminate, disorient, drown, enamor, enfeeble, envenom, fossilize, sear, shock, and shroud.
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71